It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most powerful 11 minutes you'll spend today!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Their patriotism block out their message

The video says US is asleep and brainwashed. What about the rest of the world?

Dont see it as patriotism, its madness. The rest of the world(europe) is alot the same, what doesnt fit their world view they ignore no matter how factual, it mostly comes down to that they dont care for this kind of information that ATS covers, at all, imagine if someone started talking about some soap opera, your just not interested, this might be entertainment for us but not for them, and as wer all junkies, we tend to care for what gives us the vibes.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A very accurate and yet sad dead on assessment, yet observe how the truth will still be refuted and denied by the deeply washed minds here.
I actually believe that they could trip and stumble over the truth and call out that some one pushed them.
There's an addiction to denial that serves the purpose of comfort and acceptance in even the most extreme circumstances.
It will be the cold bodies and blood of their family members that may finally awaken them, then again maybe not.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
This video is ignorant and illogical propaganda, pure and simple. If you feel this is enlightening, then your head is in the sand.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by johnny2127]

...says Captain America.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

What garbage...

The Wrestler states that we in the US are brainwashed to the point that Micheal Jackson's death was more important than a dead Iraqi child. Need I remind people of the WORLD WIDE coverage of Jackson's death.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The Brits have been brainwashed since 1066, 'William the bastard' enacted laws that are still valid to-day, you want brainwashing?, the Brit Government will teach you how to do it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by madmax8

What garbage...

The Wrestler states that we in the US are brainwashed to the point that Micheal Jackson's death was more important than a dead Iraqi child. Need I remind people of the WORLD WIDE coverage of Jackson's death.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

That would make it a world wide problem or global brain washing then?
Good point!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by johnny2127
This video is ignorant and illogical propaganda, pure and simple. If you feel this is enlightening, then your head is in the sand.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by johnny2127]

...says Captain America.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by RMFX1]

You can call me Captain America if you like. However it is important to me that I point out that I am a firm supporter if the ideals, dream and constitution of America. Much of what America was has been lost, and I do not support that. I will not blindly back the actions of my govt or its elected officials. If anything, I am one of their most staunch critics. Because I believe in what this country COULD be, and the force for good it COULD be, does not make me ignorant. Blindly insinuating that I am ignorant due to my avatar, that is ignorant.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
WOW. 11 minutes well spent, star and flag for you. That wrestler guy sure has got some guts. Big respect to him for laying it on the line. It's not just the USA being led up the garden path. The UK is just as bad, perhaps worse. When I was younger, we lived in terror that we were going to be attacked by the Russians at any moment and a common playground conversation was about what you would do in your final moments if the 3 minute warning sounded and the nukes were on their way!! It was truly terrifying. With the "end" of the cold war tho it appears that the Russians were just as terrified as the rest of us, but perhaps with more reason as we in the west are far more aggressive and brutal than any of us could have imagined.I believe that the people of all countries are inherently good, we all just have evil leaders. And despite what democracy is supposed to represent, these "leaders" were not chosen by the people.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
All too true my friend. I was among the "sheeple " until recently (pre stock market collapse). That collapse awakened me as to my true nature. The realization that i do not live in America, the land of the free. I am an indentured servant slaving away for my masters and worse yet, i was proud of it. I question my very existence and all the paradigm too which i formerly operated under.

I'm awake and aware. Thanks to ATS, project camelot, david wilcock and a host of others. I welcome the next phase of whatever is coming and i don't care what anyone else thinks!!!!

Peace to all, see you on the other side.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Great message... Very mediocre video. It will hopefully have the desired effect on the youngsters, but the endless zombie footage, particularly the guy listening to the radio, is a little hockey - too B-movie for it's Documentary context and so will fail to engage most adults.

It reminded a lot of John Carpenter's 'They Live', which i love by the way; Carpenter was saying this stuff back in the 80's (all be it using the 'Alien' metaphor).

The articulate voice-over segment was strong, as was the wrestler's speech (was he a wrestler?). How did that come about at such an inappropriate venue? Was good to see the locals getting some home truths.

It certainly does no harm to have it up here, but i'd rather see it somewhere like yahoo movies, where it's not preaching to the converted.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by McGinty]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

I really cannot be in more disagreement. At college, it seems like everyone has an anger problem besides me and a few friends. This term alone I had to break up my roommate beating up a girl, a kid in my dorm floor got pissed off because people were talking during lord of the rings, another kid literally pushed me into a wall to leave, yet another kid took his entire term project and threw it at a wall when one professor criticized it, yet another kid bites people randomly. My God, I feel like people are getting extremely angry beyond words over seemingly non-issues.

Do tell me where to find these milder people. I need them. I have to get out of the rage!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Interesting video especially the wrestling part.

Made a point that Americans don't want to listen to what an Arab has to say.

Their patriotism block out their message

Yeah, they could have shortened this by half the time with a couple of the more poignant segments.

What do you exepect from a wrestling event? It's redneck central and do you honestly think that anyone in that building gives a rat's behind what someone that "looks" like a terrorist says? His message was spot on but that response was calculated.

I think it is time that we start to move beyond tea parties. Even electing so-called "tea party" or constitutional candidates will not change anything. There needs to be a determined, well-organized resistance. We need to be able to fight as our forefathers fought. We need to identify the true enemy and declare war.

I've said it on here before, what exactly will it take for those citizens screaming "USA, USA, USA" as that wrestler was speaking to awaken from their dream and join those who see the bigger picture.

Please, someone, tell me.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
theres a very very fine line between being a patriot towards your own country and being an enemy to the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

do you honestly think that anyone in that building gives a rat's behind what someone that "looks" like a terrorist says? His message was spot on but that response was calculated.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Freenrgy2]

not kwl man...iraqi people dont look like terrorists..its the other way round...hes just dressed as someone from countries such as iraq would be dressed...although you didnt actually say it ur insinuating that all iraqis look like terrorists but to say all iraqis look like terrorists is part of the ignorance...can you imagine how hard it is for them to be around us wen we just suspect them of being terrorists?

sure the response from the crowd could probably have been predicted...thats because the majority of americans are ignorant, rude, unwilling to listen, and too in love with their own country...despite many americans on this website realising the corruption going on in governments...the majority of america still thinks its the best place on earth and rules over everyone else...but do you notice...the USA chants slowly filter out towards the end of the video because although its only wrestling...his words hit them where it hurt.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This wrestler Shawn Daivari is great.
I just had a quick look over his Blog and found this.

April is here and it is tax season. And the biggest crock of # in my opinion if Federal Income Tax. What does Federal Income Tax cover? Is it schools and parks in my community? No, that's property tax. Is it the roads and freeways? No, that's tolls and gas tax. Is it the infrastructure of my local government? No, that's state income and sales tax. Why does the government collect a Federal Income Tax then? Because the Government was in debt (to privatized borrowers might I add), and collected monies from it's citizens to get out of the hole during the depression and two following World Wars. But something happened. Even though the 16th amendment found it unconstitutional to put new taxes in place, and the government did received a bail out from it's citizens, the Federal Income Tax still stood. Even to a point where in the 90's under Clinton's administration we had a balanced budget. All taxes claimed by the government are written as law on a state or federal level. The Federal Income Tax has yet to be produced written on paper as law. But like is the case with pirates and bandits, those with the guns have the powers. And the IRS has ruined many lives of people fighting to prove this cause. The IRS has unlimited resources to battle this cause, because their unlimited resources are collected by us every year come April. All federal income tax collected goes to pay of the annual INTEREST of the debt the United States Government owes the Federal Reserve System per year i.e. the minimum payment due on your credit card each month. And the Federal Reserve System no longer backs it's money bills by gold (since it was privatized 1913), they are now a certificate of debt. And when they see fit they pump more money bills into the system, decreasing the value of each note (and our nation's currency) but also increase our debt as that's what these money notes are now. A unit of increasing debt. As it states right on the money bills "This note is legal tender for all DEBTS, public and private."

I hope his fans are actually reading this and they are being educated

[edit on 4/1/2010 by wycky]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wow. I almost wanted to cry when I heard that speech from the wrestler.

I couldn't believe that they would even let him say that... You know, it's all scripted.. However, I have a feeling that he helped write that speech from his HEART, that's why its so powerful.

America will have nobody to blame but ourselves when we are destroyed.. Not by the terrorists, but by our own economic policies and massive uncontrolled expenditures.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It wasn't the most powerful video I have ever seen but it's good. The wrestler raving against the mob all shouting in uniform fashion "USA USA USA" is an excellent microcosm of the public's deaf ears and blind ignorance to the end. It could be transposed to any political topic just to showcase mob rule and glorification of the dumb. The background's irony is not lost on me either, having the setting a man's answer to woman's soaps, orchestrated wrestling.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Everyone keeps talking about this wrestler and fails to see what is right there in front of their face. This guy bemoans and rips the US and says they killed innocent men, women and children, but fails to mention all the innocent men women and children militants in Iraq and the rest of middle east have killed for decades. He rips the US govt, but fails to acknowledge that he could not even criticize a govt publicly like this without being hung in most countries in the middle east. He rips on the US but fails to see that it is this country that has given him a home, a living, and a forum to say whatever he likes.

That being said, some of the things he has said are right, while many are either wrong or flat out ignorant. But he fails to even acknowledge what his life would be like without the US, or the great Americans that are not hateful (which is the vast majority), or the rights he has and American troops there are trying to bring to his countrymen. This guy isn't some hero. He isn't brave. He is just another 'blame America first' guy that hates our govt and looks down to our citizens. And many of you look up to him. Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
although you didnt actually say it ur insinuating that all iraqis look like terrorists but to say all iraqis look like terrorists is part of the ignorance...can you imagine how hard it is for them to be around us wen we just suspect them of being terrorists?

You're right, I didn't say that. And what I said was no different than what the wrestler himself was stating at the beginning of his monologue. That's why I used "" around the word 'look'.

Did I seriously just have to explain this?

Now, how 'bout a comment on my last remark about what it will take to get people to wake up. I doubt this video made a dent.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this video thank you for showing us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join