It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most powerful 11 minutes you'll spend today!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The Most Powerful Video
its one of the best ways to open someones mind who doesn't believe your conspiracy stories

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I swear I thought Michael Jackson was going to jump out and sing thriller during a part of that video.

Interesting video especially the wrestling part.

Made a point that Americans don't want to listen to what an Arab has to say.

Their patriotism block out their message

The video says US is asleep and brainwashed. What about the rest of the world?

Personally, I don't see this video opening anybody's mind. I think about the only thing that will make people open their eyes is that they have their own personal experience.

Flag for the video

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
As much as I hate to admit it. That video does have a point, where is our anger? We see everything that's going on and no anger. The health care scam, most Americans didn't want it, yet most of our elected officals voted against our wishes and yet no anger. Yes, we bitch and gripe about it here but that's it. We've got over 10% unemployment the highest in a very, very long time, people losing their homes, yet no anger/ out rage. We've got millions of illegals flooding across our borders no anger from the rest of our population. Strange.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
true

i ws surprised they something like that in wrestling though
everything that was saying was true!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

as far as health care goes i live in uk so i can tell you that if they do it properly then it is 99% worth it

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
nice video...I enjoyed it...not really anything new to any members on here but a good tool to forward to your many brainwashed friends to make them think abit.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

If it was done right, maybe. There was nothing wrong with the system we had, just fix the areas that needed fixing, ect, pass tort reform an bam problem solved. But all you have to do is look at the Postal Service, Social Security, an any other government run system and you'll see the government can't run anything without running it into the ground.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I like to think the higher the high (the high of ignorance) the harder and (and more awakening) the fall. So perhaps the dumbing down icke speaks of is a blessing in disguise waiting to unveil in the next few years.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Excellent vid

You want a American to do anything ?

Wave a Flag

Its that simple.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

We've got over 10% unemployment the highest in a very, very long time, people losing their homes, yet no anger/ out rage.

Unemployment is actually about 32% more than the 10% the feds are telling us! The gov't is lying to us as usual. See this link:www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The truth? It isn't just harder than the lies. It disgusting. It's revolting. The truth is that the US is fighting two wars it can't win. One of them should have ended years ago, and the reason it hasn't is... The other might have a point, maybe, but they can't win, they can't flush out their enemy, so there is no point. Both wars fuel themselves, the pain inflicted causes the unrest they claim is the reason. The truth is that taxpayers have to take on the companies' debts, and if they didn't they would lose their money anyway. Too big to fail - too far gone to succeed. Either way you pay. The truth is that billions of people are starving, and they could be fed. Billions are thirsty, and they could have water. Billions are sick, and they could be well. Billions are cold, and lonely, and homeless, and they don't need to be. And another billion is the opposite, but no better off. The truth is that the another billion people on this earth are lonely too. Stuck in dead-ends, isolated, starving inside, dying from the cold within. Drugged, deceived, apathetic, with the truth outside so terrible, they don't want to know. A truth they can't know because if they did, they couldn't function.
And in between? We've got a long journey, it's all up-hill, and the world is rolling down.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i thaugt every word that restler said was the truth we need more people like him who can use the media to get the truth out there and then maybe us sheep will start to listen

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
whats that wrestler called?..id like to write to him to congratulate him...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

hes name is
Shawn Daivari

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I posted video on my acc on facebook and waiting for brainwashed replies

And it is not only USA problem it's whole wide world problem . We are all victims off american brainwashing camping

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
S&F For that video.

What that wrestler said is so very true. Too bad people are so brainwashed all they can do is chant "USA" over and over like the mindless rable they are.

I can't do anything but shake my head and say "shame on you" to people who demonstrate such ignorance. Hopefully there are some of us that can see people for people instead of what the "MSM" wants us to see them as.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This video is ignorant and illogical propaganda, pure and simple. If you feel this is enlightening, then your head is in the sand.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by johnny2127]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Awesome vid. That wrestler was SWEET. I remember when I wrote a paper documenting that the U.S. was going to go back into Iraq BIG TIME -- this was in 1998 -- I wrote the paper for a graduate class. I documented everything in detail and stated three reasons:

1) to sell military weapons

2) to get the oil

3) to control the global value of the dollar.

My instructor stated my paper was TOO AGGRESSIVE!!

So then I made about 500 copies of my paper and passed it out for free.

Then I held a banner on campus stating that the sanctions against Iraq were

GENOCIDE -- this was in 2000. A professor at the U of Minnesota where I was at runs at Genocide Center -- he got really pissed at me -- you can't call it genocide.

But I had the facts -- I had the facts about all the kids and old people killed off. It was genocidal -- over a million had been killed already just by 2000.

So then I gave a briefing to the progressive environmental community where I worked -- I stated that progressives need to join together to PREVENT the U.S. from going back into Iraq -- BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Instead I was told that "saddam was satan." Brainwashed!

And look now the economy is ruined.

And then I went to see John Pilger's AMAZING documentary on Iraq -- again this was in 2000!!

There was an Iraqi mom there with her two kids. While we watched the movie they CRIED. Then they got a phone call. Their dad worked at a gas station and while we had watched the movie "someone HIGHER UP THAN THE FBI" had interrogated him at work!! His wife BEGGED US to help them. Us -- literally 4 or so white people who were in the know.

I stated WE MUST MAKE COPIES OF JOHN PILGERS VIDEO!!

The white lady who could do so claimed that she did not want to violate copyright. I assured her that Pilger would WANT US to make as many copies as possible. I had used Pilger's Burma documentary in my Burma activism. So I know that Pilger is not in it for the money.

Still she refused to do so and she had to mail the video back to the East Coast nonprofit from where she had rented it. No one saw that video and a month later someone had BURNED DOWN the place where the John Pilger video had been shown. FBI? very likely.

And the truth remained hidden and then after 911 I knew we would invade Iraq -- it was ANNOUNCED right after 9-11 by some big wig czar -- William Bennett maybe? So I knew that 9-11 was staged right away.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
This video is ignorant and illogical propaganda, pure and simple. If you feel this is enlightening, then your head is in the sand.

oh wait, you must think that the mainstream news is perfectly fine, and that they never force their own opinions on the masses.
yeepp.
i think i know propaganda when i see it, and it's all over fox and CNN.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

Originally posted by johnny2127

oh wait, you must think that the mainstream news is perfectly fine, and that they never force their own opinions on the masses.
yeepp.
i think i know propaganda when i see it, and it's all over fox and CNN.

I never once said the mainstream news wasn't propaganda or slanted. If you simply rely on mainstream news for your information than you will be sadly misinformed. My comment was purely about this video, which is just as uniformed, or more so than most mainstream media sources. All it is doing is making political points mixed with factless assertions, wrapped in the guise of a viral video. Nothing new in there. Nothing groundbreaking. Just more of the same BS that works on the same thoughtless level of giving extreme and emotional images to go along with themes to promote a response. In essence, its just amateur political sensationalism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join