It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

science and Technology in the First Deacde in 21st Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why Science and technology in the first decade of 21st century gives us Cellphones, iPods, Digital Electronics, Drones, Bombs, and Guided Missiles instead Mechs, Hovercars, Spaceships, Rayguns, and Electromagnetic Projectile weaponry?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wait, what? What exactly are you asking here? Why we don't yet have more advanced technology than they let us see? If so, who's to say we don't have that kind of technology behind closed doors?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Who's to say we do? I say we shut this thread down as it will only end in conjecture.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
Wait, what? What exactly are you asking here? Why we don't yet have more advanced technology than they let us see? If so, who's to say we don't have that kind of technology behind closed doors?

More Advanced Technologies can requires free energy that can destroy capitalist system, also They suppress more advanced technologies to make Human development fit into linear and Narrow but gradual progress.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
More Advanced Technologies can requires free energy that can destroy capitalist system.

So... I still have no idea what the purpose of this thread was. Care to elaborate, masonicon? I'm sure we'd be more than happy to answer whatever it is you're asking if you do. To be honest, so far it almost looks like what you've said so far is copy/pasted from a translator.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

More Advanced Technologies can requires free energy that can destroy capitalist system.

So... I still have no idea what the purpose of this thread was. Care to elaborate, masonicon? I'm sure we'd be more than happy to answer whatever it is you're asking if you do. To be honest, so far it almost looks like what you've said so far is copy/pasted from a translator.

I'm Sincerely not copy and pasted anything in this thread

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Seriously. Like I said. This thread is simply wasting bandwidth that could be used for more laudable undertakings.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm talking about more advanced technologies that supposed to arrive in 2000s but they still yet to arrive in 2000s in this thread

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Why Science and technology in the first decade of 21st century gives us Cellphones, iPods, Digital Electronics, Drones, Bombs, and Guided Missiles instead Mechs, Hovercars, Spaceships, Rayguns, and Electromagnetic Projectile weaponry?

Guided bombs in some form or another have been around since WWII, Cellphones sometime in the 70s for the wealthy. Bombs have been around since WWI, Guided missiles have been around since the cold war.

There are some hover cars and spaceships. Have you seen some of the threads here at ATS? Ray guns are available. But are very expensive.

Electromagnetic weaponry are also available.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Guided bombs in some form or another have been around since WWII, Cellphones sometime in the 70s for the wealthy. Bombs have been around since WWI, Guided missiles have been around since the cold war.

There are some hover cars and spaceships. Have you seen some of the threads here at ATS? Ray guns are available. But are very expensive.

How about More Advanced technologies.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think you're gonna have to be more specific. "more advanced technologies" is a pretty broad subject.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I think you're gonna have to be more specific. "more advanced technologies" is a pretty broad subject.

The Specific ones is Anti Gravity, Free Energy Devices, and Several other "Futuristic" Technologies like Emerging Technologies

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Use the search box up there in the corner, it holds the answers you seek.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Countless "sci-fi" Technologies like Levitation devices, Artificial Intelligence, etc has been around for decades but until recently they are treated as Science fiction and never used for peaceful applications.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by masonicon]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by masonicon]

new topics

top topics

join