It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia’s Global Satanic Legacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't normally bother with any article to do with Satanism, but this one kind of caught my eye;

Petor Narsagonan – Frater 616 – died on Tuesday the 25th of March 2004. Prior to His death I received sole custody of His literary estate and under the terms of His Trust Deed, full control subsequent to His demise. Among the material was this disjointed essay concerning the Alpha Lodges. I have felt it necessary to edit very little of this work, although legal considerations have ensured that some names and details were excised. It was His intention to have this published in the popular media.

The Alpha Lodges do exist. Evidence leaves no doubt.

Frater 616 died as he lived – an enigma!

His Intelligence connexions and influential friends miss him.

Supposedly/allegedly what follows in the original article HERE is a deathbed confession from an avowed satanist of some "standing" (a term that might be used loosely in this case). The article goes into some depth about the who's who of some global consipiracy and the elements of control and manipulation. The majority of people are not terribly inventive or capable of critical thinking, so I can see how this would work, but I have my doubts. I, like most people prefer to see cold hard facts, but then the nature of a conspiracy is obfuscation and plausible deniability.

Australia’s Global Satanic Legacy And Future (Pt. 1)

By Frater 616

I will go down to The Altars in Hell
To Satan
The Giver of Life
O! Prince of Darkness
Hear Me!

Our Father which wert in heaven hallowed be Thy Name
In heaven as it is on Earth.
Give us this day our Ecstasy And deliver us to evil
As well as temptation
For we are your Kingdom
For Aeons and Aeons.

Satanism flourishes beneath the scintillating midnight-blue wet streets and bedevilling phosphorescent lights of Australia’s glittering capital cities. Its practitioners are from all walks of life. Although marginal types and those with predisposing personalities have always and will always be important to Satanism and its leaders’ ends, they are merely tools. Their antinomian influence is now so pervasive as not to be readily noticed.

Amongst the highest echelons some are politicians, medical doctors, high ranking police officers, lawyers, advertising gurus, decorated military men, media personalities, fashion models and social workers. Amongst the lowest (usually temporary) ranks are prostitutes, minor drug dealers and a number of High School students. Some operate from the mists. Their victims are drip-fed straight amnesia by an assortment of mind control measures and psychological torture tactics that would leave any normal person numb with the dawning apprehension that things are not as they seem – and they have not been for a long, long time.

The most talented amongst them have lifestyles maintained on crime, but lacquered with a thin veneer of respectable professionalism and knowledge.

They dress with elegance - timeless and calculating; networking and conspiring in a dream that money alone cannot purchase. Often their personalities have a force that distorts the contours both of judgement and of everyday perception. I cannot mention every name, but I will drop enough clues. The doctors refuse to say exactly how long I have but …

Any comments, it's pretty weird.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
touches on a lot of things covered on ats. Child kidnappings, occult and politics, Israeli involvement. Interesting read. A good work of fiction...I hope!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He doesn't tell us anything useful, like anything we don't know already. Everything he speaks of can be found on the internet somewhere.
Also, he spells avant garde - "avon gaurd".... you'd think he might be able to spell...(no pun intended)

Basically, anyone who has studied satanism could have written this piece. I say it's rubbish.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by mrwiffler]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
The Alpha Lodges do exist. Evidence leaves no doubt.

And just where is this "evidence that leaves no doubt"?
Just a made up story

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
In THIS country we have Brutal Satanists , who Abduct Children and
Adults to , RAPE , TORTURE , and Brutalize thier bodies to The Ancient
Gods of Hell.

Sabbatean - Frankists Like :
Abortionist Doctor Philip Kitner of Asheville North Carolina, Abortionist Doctor Warren Hern of Boulder Co,
Norma Fitzwater of Ohio, USA Army colonel Michael and Lilth Aquino of St.. Louis Mo.

These Yezidiya ( Aramaic word for : Satan -Set -Hell Worshippers)
... REALLY do Torture humans, Eat them and Drink thier blood.
They saw children's faces off with bandsaws, in satanic rituals .throw people into vats of battery acid ,skin theme alive and eat them .
....all while filming this with cameras to sell blackmarket and make extra monies.

These ceremonies take place in the Caverens on the border of Murphy North Carolina and Tennessee.

Our Country is JUST AS "EVIL" as Haiti..

Go here to see actual drawings from an EX victim USA Army colonel Michael and Lilth Aquino .

They tortured her her ENTIRE young life.

She witnesses COUNTLESS human sacrifce and RAPE by the Aquinos.

She now lives In Africa. Email her @ this website.

Go here to see actual drawings of the Horror she Endured by OUR USA.
www.revolutionzone.co.za...

My point is THE USA is NOT exempt Mr. Pat Robertson.

~H

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I've heard that Australia can be hot as Hell.

Goes a long way to explaining things.

(post by Nathan William Greenup removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I live in Perth W.A - where the cops are as corrupt as anywhere else on the planet.

Do i believe that there's a massive satanist network underneath the "midnight blue streets" No.

Do i think there are some real "posers" when it comes to Satanism.. Fvkn oath i do - it's evident everywhere.

But i think that there are definitely a select few who have their heads so far up their own arses they are inclined to believe they are all-powerful Devils living on earth, who can manipulate and "call upon" evil entities....

What a joke.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If this is true, planet earth is in a lot of trouble.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I thought this was quite disturbing,
www.scribd.com...

Any comments?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
There is a great deal of Hermetic philosophy hidden in Australia, (Ancient Egyptian Religion, however this could have come from UK:-

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Wow, that coin is epically occult!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FeralMonkeyMagic
I live in Perth W.A - where the cops are as corrupt as anywhere else on the planet.

Do i believe that there's a massive satanist network underneath the "midnight blue streets" No.

Do i think there are some real "posers" when it comes to Satanism.. Fvkn oath i do - it's evident everywhere.

But i think that there are definitely a select few who have their heads so far up their own arses they are inclined to believe they are all-powerful Devils living on earth, who can manipulate and "call upon" evil entities....

What a joke.

Perhaps you might like to read Fiona Barnetts website pedophilesdownunder.com... and watch her video " Candy Girl" think you might be tempted to reconsider your remarks.

"...... one of the most compelling elements of Fiona Barnett’s credibility is that she did not wait till recent years to inform the public of what was going on. She started in the 1980s but couldn’t get ordinary people to believe her (naturally enough) and was never able to get law enforcement to listen."

new topics

top topics

join