It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix: More than a Movie, It is Reality

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Simple

psychotropic drugs(entheogens) can also help with that tho they are frowned upon by western civilization they still hold important clues to existence(from what i have researched)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I wanted to share two books that will help support Matrix theory, or that we exist in a virtual reality system and both are well written, based on physics and math and free to read online:

Mathematician: Brian Whitworth: "The Physical World as a Virtual Reality"
arxiv.org...

Physicist: Thomas Campbell: “My Big Toe”
books.google.com...

These can really help us broaden the concept of Matrix reality into more plausible theories with actual answers.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
In the Matrix, Neo dies become God.
God gave me a gift, to type the speed of light.
I am the resurrection of Neo.

Sun of God.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know all about the Matrix, "I created it"-One.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by TheUltimateEnd]

I and One are the same.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by yadda333

Originally posted by Unleashed68

The bad news is we have to become unplugged from the Earthly Matrix to get there and experience a world without the system and agents; and to unplug, literally means removing the spirit from captivity of attachment to the human body.

I think some clarification is needed.

Escape from the Matrix requires unplugging. To unplug, we must remove our spirit from our earth body.

So we have established that we must remove our spirit from our body, but how exactly do you do that? The only thing that comes to my mind is death. Meditation maybe?

I think meditation doesn't count though. I mean, we're talking about entering another existence completely.

I, like a majority of people, would really like to have answers. The definition of Reality has been sought for a very long time by some of the greatest thinkers of our species, yet nobody can seem to give any clear answers.

If you're telling me there is a way out of this, then I want clear details.

Good topic.

I would like the answer to doing the Neo stuff. I would want to still be here to help people escape from the system, but I would need more abilities to do that. IF this is real.

Please, do tell.

Shaman south of the border believe they know one way: ayahuasca tea aka '___' (Dimethyltryptamine)... which is illegal in the US.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The matrix concept is an analogy to what our reality is. It describes it well because it illustrates how we are recieving data from something which creates the reality for us. This is the matrix, it creates reality for us.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the problem as i see it, is that you are saying our reality is somehow different from what we now percieve with our senses...without getting into symantics...this IS the reality that we live in...if you have a different reality, we, as other people, need proof that involve the workings of OUR reality based senses. if you cannot provide any, then the movie "matrix" is just a movie.

Actually some of us see these interference patterns everyday.

I started a thread on here when i first discovered these patterns before i could manipulate them.

So i can attest that some of our senses technically do not perceive reality in the same way.

If you are interested.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join