It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix: More than a Movie, It is Reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
You have now officially jumped the shark.

The Matrix...really??? Now you have abandoned originality altogether.

And your message has changed from "None of you can handle the scary truth" to "The truth is your spirit can fly".

Can we be done now?

Seconded. I have had the misfortune of having heard this far too many times, that doesn't mean it might hold truth, it just means that people are lazy and too easily swayed by hollyweird...

One piece of advice to those that want to fly - Take off from the ground.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think this covers reality... Thank you, OP.

But I also believe that we, our spirits, that is, have chosen to be here and that this is a holographic game we're playing.

So to "unplug," we would be quitting the game. Better to play with all our hearts, and we may win the game.

My contribution to winning the game is my book (linked in my sig). I believe it is possible to cast off the "enemy" - which is the control we endure - and free humanity from needs unmet and usher us into abundance.

I hope you will choose to read my book. [smile]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I think this covers reality... Thank you, OP.

But I also believe that we, our spirits, that is, have chosen to be here and that this is a holographic game we're playing.

So to "unplug," we would be quitting the game. Better to play with all our hearts, and we may win the game.

My contribution to winning the game is my book (linked in my sig). I believe it is possible to cast off the "enemy" - which is the control we endure - and free humanity from needs unmet and usher us into abundance.

I hope you will choose to read my book. [smile]

You really need to dig deeper:

The Rabbit Hole is nothing more the the incredible. You are just like a program (ego) and a bio bobot with sensors. What you call reality is not existing. Its a simulation of reality in your reality in your brain. You can't touch the truth. It's all so subjective. forget it. Its Just a mountain of memories, fears and dreams. NO MAN CAN SEE REALITY - because there are 6000000000 Realities on this Planet. And to see and get that fact is the red pill. GET IT!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

thank you for posting this.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by socrates271]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So legal aspects of the machine...ok.

Thank you for uping your post count and supplying nit noi information.

Here's a hint:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
You have now officially jumped the shark.

The Matrix...really??? Now you have abandoned originality altogether.

And your message has changed from "None of you can handle the scary truth" to "The truth is your spirit can fly".

Can we be done now?

Seconded. I have had the misfortune of having heard this far too many times, that doesn't mean it might hold truth, it just means that people are lazy and too easily swayed by hollyweird...

One piece of advice to those that want to fly - Take off from the ground.

good flying advice..............guess nobody's heard of 'travelling without moving"......?

this movie is from Australia, right? why is everyone claiming it's hollwood?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
So legal aspects of the machine...ok.

Thank you for uping your post count and supplying nit noi information.

Here's a hint:

its easy to ask for free information, but not to do some research yourself, if i was to explain everything that im talking about it would take pages and pages, if your interested enough do your own research, i have provided the neccessary clues!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't think unplugging from the system means literally to go kill yourself. It means to free your mind in physical form, to stop being dependent on the system and other beings, to realize own existence and meaning of life. Doing a suicide is against the rules of the cosmos and that's why a mass suicide on a global scale will never happen, people deep down know.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Good answer!

Since the beginning of recorded history, there has always been war, there has been adultery, there has been immorality and most importantly, history has always been written by a pen of lies. We are all agents of the Matrix, and we are living an illusion, where the simulation we perceive, is really nothing more than an interpretation of cellular activity that surrounds and binds us.

I too have began to see the real Matrix, and those who run it are constantly on my mind. I can see the wars and the banks who finance them, the wasted materials and those who starve for want of them, and the vast pollution of the waters, air and the ground by the greedy elite who think only of themselves. We really do live in an illusion, and with a little effort you can see past the program sometimes, see the glitches in the software. sometimes you can do something about it too.

Since the beginning of recorded history, humanity has sought to the skies for Gods and saviours, for deities that can be called to effect justice upon an enemy, for reasons to believe that an everlasting life is attainable. There has never been a time in history where human beings did not seek a higher authority, or appoint another to speak for all. We are all guilty under the natural design of the human body and the human psyche.

Again, so true. The average, uneducated human being will always look to a savior to protect and save them from their "sin," and "wrong doings," for they have a book written by God that tells them that fact. They are also forced, by the religion, to faithfully believe everything else in the book too, and because they cannot read and have a full understanding of the book, they are further forced to believe what a man instructed in the faith tells them is in the book. Their belief system is backed up by TV, radio, and different things, to turn one of these is hard to do, they will cling very tightly to their beliefs, even if shown the truth of the matter. Religion is the biggest program of the Matrix, and wherever you go in the world, you will see it.

There is only one escape from the Matrix, there is only one way to become unplugged from the Earthly prison that we perceive as reality. We have only one method to unplug ourselves from being a part of the Matrix system, and unfortunately, this is not in physical form, it is only possible in your true form, your spirit of consciousness.

The spirit is not perceived by the illusion of the Earthly Matrix, the spirit however, is the essence that took all the Earthly nutrients and proteins from the womb to form a body; when as yet, the Earthly nutrients and proteins are nothing more than invisible cells that have united to form the illusion of materialization.

I would agree. For many years not I have been planning my own escape. Having studied on on the Control Program, and dwelling on those who run the program, and administer the program, and further, by consulting with extraterrestrial beings who live in higher dimensions I have been able to see some of the machinery that runs this whole show for us. I have seen that it is a computer system, not like the ones we have here on Earth, but crystalline based computers built by a higher intelligence. This machinery recycles soul material and reincarnated that soul material into new Earth bodies to continue the agenda, that is, to steal our power from us and use it for their plans. This is the reason for all the war, when people die like that, in terror and fright, there is a great deal of adrenaline released, and to the ones running the "show," adrenaline is like heroin, or good food to them. They love it. When people die in a group, the Masters have a feast.

That being said, I think we can all agree that Planet Earth is quickly headed for an extinction event. Personally I think it will be a pole shift caused by a nearby pass of a celestial planetary body. I think that all life on Earth, save for a very small few, will perish in an instant. All of this soul material will be up for grabs, as it were, and we have beings who stand ready to do just that....do we let them have it, people?
I believe help will be available for those who seek it, certain ET beings want to help us, but none want to save us, that would negate free will. We are wholly on our own. When we pass over, there will be a reality for us that we can stay in, or leave from. Together we are a power, probably the strongest force in the universe. Our very DNA has everything in the universe built in, so we can create a new universe, and new world anywhere, any time we want to. Nothing could, or would, stand in our way.

And for the Neo fan, is it possible to have above human capabilities while being in physical form? The answer is yes. Someone might ask me, well if you know how then why don’t you do it yourself? My answer to that would be, “who says I wasn’t?”. It all depends on how one would view above human capability. Figure this one out.

I agree. No, you cannot see it. We all have certain abilities that are latent within us, but most are unaware of it, and some who are aware are afraid of it. I have seen myself do some things that boggled my mind, and I don't automatically discredit this as a supernatural event, or a demonic attack, I just take it in stride. When one discovers a latent power that they have, they must not avertise it, or brag about it, that will invite ridicule and may invite investigation by people who are not very friendly. Practice in private, and wait for it, your time will come. As the masses of people further awaken, we will see more and more come to this.

The New World Order/Illuminati people know all about this, and they are part of the control factor. If we as a people only knew the things, and the information TPTB have hidden from us over the years, we would be ready to revolt tomorrow. They cannot hide it forever, as we move into the Age of Aquarius we will all soon know all there is to know. All of the filters will be gone, along with the rose colored glasses of religion and beliefs.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thank you so much, I finally understand what is happening.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jdubbas1
In reply to all of the spiritual explanations of the matrix, how about this. Most of the movie was trying to explain to us how at that time, we were all mindless zombies working our @$$E$ off for nothing. It was a wake up call to what eventually would happen if we did not wake up. If many of you were vigilant, you would have seen that when Agent Smith first arrested Neo, and had him in the interrogation room; a quick shot frame of Neo's passport was shown. Guess what that expiration date was. The expiration date was 09/11/01... Check it out for yourselves, but get ready to pause the movie it is only shown for a quick second. It went unnoticed by me up until a few weeks ago. Hollywood has C.I.A. elements working within it. Do some research on all of the symbols. Especially the lady in the red dress part...

Remember 9/11

heya folks- movies are stimulants, not spiritual messages.
dont get mixed-up with a messianic-complex, unless youre jewish of course (that's a pro-semetic joke for those of you with no sense of humor).
im probably writing on a dead wall as we're all trained from birth to allow sensory perceptions into the spirit, and this purity of experience is manipulated through movies, video games, etc. you all know this, and yet we often choose experiences we know are just sensory stimulations, just self-indulgent wastes of time......

matrix background for me- i saw it when it opened on a snowy, cold night in flagstaff. id never head of the movie, seen a trailer, etc. so my political action group wandered over to the theater on a whim. oh yeah- we all took lsd too, that being the 2nd and last time for me as im more of a once-a-year mushroomer........
yeah- and i was in college getting a degree in buddhism so my perspective was already ready without the acid, if you know what i mean.
since then ive watched it probably 12 times, thinking there might be some clue as to its reality but it is in fact simply a timely movie- like star wars or avatar- that promotes the alienated-messianic complex with lots of masonic themes we're all aware of by now: the architect, oracle, etc... but most importantly the manipulation of the external world. its almost as if someone got tired of waiting for humanity to 'get it' and said "let's just turn them into something else".......
binary code (010010) is strikingly similar to ancient zoroastrianism- everything is either good (on) or bad (off), holy or evil, nothing is EVER gray. but isn't this the defining 'color' of humanity? are we not defined by our imperfections? it's movies like the matrix which propel us to desire. first, they tell us the world we live in is bad (just an assumption from the beginning- there is no possibility of love in the 1st world) then present a world of good. but the way in between worlds is some kind of 'plug' (another metaphor for 6000-year old penis envy perhaps?)

one thing i did realize for some reason after seeing avatar is that in the 1st world of the matrix, computers only pretend to be subservient but ironically are the violent, obsessive masters of the 'real world' as morpheus puts it. mastered by our own creations.......owned by what we own.....hypocritical ellte- trying to teach us what they themselves should already be practicing. its almost as if they project their own evils onto the peaceful of the world.
oh yeah- why is every movie that is so 'spiritual' so war-like? is it just because thats what we've become used to? because nobody can do physical stunts like jackie chan did in the 70's (including jackie chan) so they instead go over the top? rhetorical, all this- i know that its the promotion of fear........militarization...........death disguised as entertainment. actually, i think the matrix is an ancient initiation ritual for the general public from the mystery cults of babylon. but that's just me.....

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hey..it´s an interesting thread!
I can´t understand all because of my language problems..I hope you will forgive me. Iam open for all thread all over the world, therefore I´ve to write mostly in english.

I know the film Matrix! It´s a great film...and I know what you mean. But also Einstein said it in the past...we´re all a part of the whole! Our body is made with all the stuff, who´s also on other things.
And I also thought sometimes, wtf...the director of these science-fiction films have such a great fantasy...could it be they know more??
About the agents...I don´t know...maybe we have some....but for sure, we will not know what happens really. If Iam watching the news and stuff I think mostly...when will be hear the trueth??Iam sure they hide alots of things...
But the matrix is real..like you said...but we have to see it not in the way they show it on the film.
Thanks for doing this thread. Hope you wil forgive me my bad english.
Oh, and Happy New Year to you!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Listen bud, you've really got to stop it with the posts asking for people to figure things out for you and solving riddles for you if you think like that.

Savage Khan provided a nice post which covered aspects he felt were important and you came in and said it was close, but not close enough and left.

The only thing a statement like that makes me believe is that you are stoking your ego rather than giving to this community.

Maybe researching dialogue (the very basis of society) would be a priority for you. The cycle of teacher and learner is forever turning and you'll soon be boxed in with bad learners and bad teachers if you continue to be miserly with your 'posts'. - perhaps stop them altogether for a while and reflect. Brings wisdom (or so I'm told).

The mystic guru crap dropping breadcrumbs of bull benevolence might work on the ladies - but with me it's put up or shut up.

You got something to say: Say it, or learn how to say it.

As for the hints, tips and other hoops you'd like me or anyone to jump through to get what I'm certain is a trite baseless opinion - keep it for the playground.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

haha your cute, i forgot how this site opperates, havent been here for a long time,

im used to a different way in which you do research for yourself based on hints other people give you, you tend to get a better feeling about it because it you yourslef who figured it out

here its give the info upfront cause i dont want to do any work,

but like i said how can i put up when the information would cover pages and seriously i dont like anyone here well enough to actually waste time doing that

i think i did a good job though, i told them they were on the right track, i explained how there was so much more to be learned, i waited to see if there was interest, then i gave the neccessary information for someone to expand on their own time if they were interested enough, if not then simply ignore

it will only take a simple google search to get you on your way, you decide from there, but i do promise that what i am talking about is accurate (although im not saying that it is the only interpretation of the matrix, the movie is very diverse in symbolism)

so good luck for anyone that wants to try!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ok heres a martial arts download and i can explain alot more aswell.

www.youtube.com...

it also made me think when they download things like martial arts, how to hot wire a motorcycle and so on. you could compare the internet to there computers for downloading, if you wanna find out something you can go on the net and take in as much as you want.

peace

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

That's kinda funny. The first time I saw The Matrix was after a rave. It was a new DVD release at the time and we wanted to watch it because we were at someone else's house with surround sound and a huge flatscreen (which was very uncommon at the time) and we wanted to see all the special effects and what not.

The actual plot and storyline took me by surprise and I really loved the movie. It's crazy to think it was pre-911.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

i think the writers left us a pretty significant clue:

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There are no real religious realities in or from the movie, and yes it was made in New Zealand because Hollywood would have restricted a lot of the content and inuendo.

Does anyone have any idea of the ramifications of the inuendos? The word Trinity, the union of Isis, Amen RA and Eli. The true and only holy trinity, IS RA EL. Trinity. Funny how she brings Neo-lithic back to reality.

There is so much more to the inuendo as well but that would take pages, just my 2 cents though. What we are truly lacking is Divinity.

What are you waiting for NEO, don't "think" you can hit me, KNOW you can hit me. Free your mind.

If we watch the Last Samuri with Tom Cruise, there was a line in there, he was going to practice with one of the Samuri and he couldn't focus, the young man watching told him, "you have mind here, you have mind there, you mind everywhere, see NO MIND." And that is it, our attention is drawn out everywhere, we have no mind. Focus your mind on Divinty and you are free, nothing else matters, memories are thoughts of the past that won't be coming back. Useless, unless you want to feel sad or have feelings of regret, but where will that get you?

YOU are the power and the glory, forever and ever.

talismanicidols.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Unleashed, have you ever realized that you're not alone with this heavy burden of knowledge? You obviously have taken what your alien visitors revealed to you for granted. From your own info you believe that no one else knows this "psyche-breaking knowledge". BTW, others have "friends" too, if you know what I mean, Unleashed! And why do you think your "friends" were telling you the truth? A unique life experience just might create a megalomaniac but you're not Jesus, you're not Elvis. This may be gound breaking for some or old news for others. Have you ever met anyone with a similar experience to yours? People with otherworldy "friends"? I think you might be surprised that you're not alone and that it's all rather more down to earth (so to speak haha get it?) than you might realise. I suggest you read the incredibly insightful book: "Horton hears a Who" by Dr. Suess. Oh and watch the Futurama epsidode where Bender get stuck in space and develops a "world" on his chest. Hey- I can reference pop-culture too!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join