It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix: More than a Movie, It is Reality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
For Matrix fans, if read carefully and slowly, you will undoubtedly become overwhelmed by the fact, there really is a Matrix, and you are plugged into it right now.

Sometimes Hollywood writers create on the basis of an epiphany. They connect with a concept and they try to bring it to life on camera as entertainment. However, it is the basis of the concept, where it was conjured that is of importance. Like music, a great composition comes from an artist, but where does the artist get the inspiration?

The Matrix, the original movie, not the following two that made it a sequel, was based on religion and new age influence. The movie brings the elements of the computer generation and the Jewish beliefs in a Messiah coming to save Zion together under one. Regardless, there is a secret message that even the writers may have overlooked. You are part of the Matrix, right now.

In the movie, all reality is part of a complex computer simulation. The Matrix is called a system, and the system in the Matrix is really no different than real life, it is about control.

When the actors walk down a street, and Morpheus explains the dangers of the agents, he explains that agents are everyone and yet no one. It is explained that everyone who is not yet unplugged, is potentially an enemy and agent. If we change the movie concept of a physical body being plugged into the simulation of the Matrix, and we describe it as a spirit being attached to a physical body, the movie offers a strong subliminal message.

Let’s change the word pixels in computer terminology and binary code structures as seen in the movie into cells, atoms and molecules. Let’s change the fictional computer concept in the movie into science reality, and there again is a strong subliminal message.

The subliminal message, is that all spirits who are connected to the physical body are part of this system; when as yet, the system is only a simulation of cell structures uniting to form the illusion of the reality we perceive. We are all a materialization within the Matrix of physical reality, and we are all under the control of a system that is enforced by agents.

The agents can be anyone and no one, they can be government officials, cops, social workers, teachers, homeless people, the agent can be you under the right circumstance. Given the right reason and opportunity to oppose another person, or to prosecute them, we are all capable of turning into an agent, one who prosecutes another, under the design of the Matrix. The Matrix is a belief, it is a religion, it is a job, it is a security, it is an illusion. We are all part of the Matrix, and the Matrix is planet Earth.

We are all created from the elements of the Earth, we are confined to the environment of Earth. We fight to protect it, we fight to consume from it, we are all apart of it. Earth is a prison where all fight to achieve dominance, where all fight to protect their own security, the Earth is a Matrix. The Matrix of Earth always has been and still is about control.

The system is not controlled by man or woman, it is collectively controlled by will; the will of every human being to support it’s existence. We rely on the system, we feed the system, we participate in the system, and we are the system, because without us, the system can not exist. We are the very essence of the system, and we are all trapped within the system.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If a Messiah named Neo came into Earth to save Zion (Earth) from complete annihilation, the real challenge would not be fighting a few agents. The real challenge would be fighting us all, simply because, you can not save humanity from itself, the real evil is human nature. The nature of the human is uniform with every living being, they are born needing a breast to survive. They need liquid and proteins from the Earth to lubricate, nurture and maintain the human body.

The internal organs of the body is uniform in every living being on Earth, and the mind of the human body naturally produces hormonal change, emotional feelings, and inevitably negative feelings of jealousy, anger, possessiveness, and the list goes on.

Since the beginning of recorded history, there has always been war, there has been adultery, there has been immorality and most importantly, history has always been written by a pen of lies. We are all agents of the Matrix, and we are living an illusion, where the simulation we perceive, is really nothing more than an interpretation of cellular activity that surrounds and binds us.

Since the beginning of recorded history, humanity has sought to the skies for Gods and saviours, for deities that can be called to effect justice upon an enemy, for reasons to believe that an everlasting life is attainable. There has never been a time in history where human beings did not seek a higher authority, or appoint another to speak for all. We are all guilty under the natural design of the human body and the human psyche.

There is only one escape from the Matrix, there is only one way to become unplugged from the Earthly prison that we perceive as reality. We have only one method to unplug ourselves from being a part of the Matrix system, and unfortunately, this is not in physical form, it is only possible in your true form, your spirit of consciousness.

The spirit is not perceived by the illusion of the Earthly Matrix, the spirit however, is the essence that took all the Earthly nutrients and proteins from the womb to form a body; when as yet, the Earthly nutrients and proteins are nothing more than invisible cells that have united to form the illusion of materialization.

There is good news and there is bad news. The good news is that when we unplug from the Earthly Matrix, we all have the abilities of a Neo in a new world of existence, known as the universe. It may seem black and unchartered to the perceptions of the physical being on Earth, but it is full of light and miraculous adventure to the perceptions of the spirit. The bad news is we have to become unplugged from the Earthly Matrix to get there and experience a world without the system and agents; and to unplug, literally means removing the spirit from captivity of attachment to the human body.

However, for the romantics of human form, for those who want to believe that a Messiah will come to save humanity, that a Jesus figure will come to Earth to fight evil or a Devil, your wish and fantasy will be fulfilled. You just won’t be able to perceive that battle against the illusion of this system, simply because you are still plugged into the Matrix.

And for the Neo fan, is it possible to have above human capabilities while being in physical form? The answer is yes. Someone might ask me, well if you know how then why don’t you do it yourself? My answer to that would be, “who says I wasn’t?”. It all depends on how one would view above human capability. Figure this one out.

Have a great new year everyone.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I gues my life is like The Matrix in the fact that it sucks unbelievable amounts. You're right!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

The bad news is we have to become unplugged from the Earthly Matrix to get there and experience a world without the system and agents; and to unplug, literally means removing the spirit from captivity of attachment to the human body.

I think some clarification is needed.

Escape from the Matrix requires unplugging. To unplug, we must remove our spirit from our earth body.

So we have established that we must remove our spirit from our body, but how exactly do you do that? The only thing that comes to my mind is death. Meditation maybe?

I think meditation doesn't count though. I mean, we're talking about entering another existence completely.

I, like a majority of people, would really like to have answers. The definition of Reality has been sought for a very long time by some of the greatest thinkers of our species, yet nobody can seem to give any clear answers.

If you're telling me there is a way out of this, then I want clear details.

Good topic.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Another intensely interesting thread. Thanks!

Okay: "who says I wasn't?" Is that a typo, or part of the riddle?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
dont we live in a holographic reality?

Craig Hogan, a physicist at Fermilab Centre for Particle Astrophysics in Illinois is convinced that he has found proof in the data of the gravitational wave detector GEO600 of a holographic Universe – and that his ideas could explain mysterious noise in the detector data that has not been explained so far. The British-German team behind the GEO600, which includes scientists from the School of Physics and Astronomy's Gravitational Physics Group, will now carry out new experiments in the coming months to yield more evidence about Craig Hogan's assumptions. If proved correct, it could help in the quest to bring together quantum mechanics and Einstein's theory of gravity. In order to test the theory of holographic noise, the frequency of GEO600´s maximum sensitivity will be shifted towards ever higher frequencies. The frequency of maximum sensitivity is the tone that the detector can hear best. It is normally adjusted to offer the best chance for hearing exploding stars or merging black holes.

Holographic Universe

Atoms are made of 99.9999& space. everything is hollow, and yet whole a the same time.

there is more to this matrix than anyone could conceive in their imagination.

for ripping your soul from your body, you may try some meditations to experience some kind of OBE, or something of that nature. i could assume that it is one way of unplugging. but its a perceptional unplugging because you will always re-enter your body, unless well... you know... you die.

we live in a matrix, but WHAT are we exactly plugged into, is the big question?

Nassim Haramein also touches on the holographic universe theory.

Gravitational Detector May Give a First Glimpse of the Holographic Universe

It is an important discovery in the context of the holofractographic theory I have been working on all these years. It is crucial to understand that the holographic function of the universe would not be a 2-dimensional surface (such as a photographic plate), but a 4-dimensional spacetime structure. From this understanding, the fractal nature of the holographic interference pattern becomes crucial to describe the vacuum geometry. This may bring us a whole new level of our understanding of the universe and singularity, and eventually bring us to levels of technology that transcend our current limitations.

The resonance Project

Here is his presentation discussing his discoveries. he also just recently had the best paper award for the The Schwarzschild Proton.
theresonanceproject.org...

Part one:

Google Video Link

Part two:

Google Video Link

I know these videos are long, but, it will be worth it!

EDITS: Added videos, fixed some of the video codes, and all that other nifty stuff.

[edit on 1/3/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
the problem as i see it, is that you are saying our reality is somehow different from what we now percieve with our senses...without getting into symantics...this IS the reality that we live in...if you have a different reality, we, as other people, need proof that involve the workings of OUR reality based senses. if you cannot provide any, then the movie "matrix" is just a movie.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

The bad news is we have to become unplugged from the Earthly Matrix to get there and experience a world without the system and agents; and to unplug, literally means removing the spirit from captivity of attachment to the human body.

I think some clarification is needed.

Escape from the Matrix requires unplugging. To unplug, we must remove our spirit from our earth body.

So we have established that we must remove our spirit from our body, but how exactly do you do that? The only thing that comes to my mind is death. Meditation maybe?

I think meditation doesn't count though. I mean, we're talking about entering another existence completely.

I, like a majority of people, would really like to have answers. The definition of Reality has been sought for a very long time by some of the greatest thinkers of our species, yet nobody can seem to give any clear answers.

If you're telling me there is a way out of this, then I want clear details.

Good topic.

I would like the answer to doing the Neo stuff. I would want to still be here to help people escape from the system, but I would need more abilities to do that. IF this is real.

Please, do tell.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

abundanthope.net...

and

abundanthope.net...

I think you need to read these two articles, good info. And what you do not understand, as most people who have watched the movie, that at the end of the movie when Neo stands up after being shot several times and the "agents" open fire on him again, just before he puts his hand up, what does he say?......NO

That is all we have to say, NO .....sanchoearlyjones had several posts on this subject of just saying no, he has not been on ATS for some time after that. I have PM him and U2U'd him to no avail. He may have been taken out of the picture, I don't know. Others have also disappeared from this site, some of us have tried to make contact with them but to no avail. WTF?

There's your conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Read my above post and go to;

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Read all her articles, she will explain how to get out. I have started the process and it is reported that 25 million people have done it, mostly judges, lawyers, cops, military officials and congresspersons, they know and you can too. Re-claim your strawman by filing a UCC-1 financial statement and creating a security agreement to secure the "strawman" name and you are out. It is really that simple.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I would like the answer to doing the Neo stuff. I would want to still be here to help people escape from the system, but I would need more abilities to do that. IF this is real.

Please, do tell.

If a child is born in Earth watching others fly, they will fly. The ability to fly is based on firm belief, the beiing can not achieve what it believes is impossible, yet the act of flying is nothing in comparison to creating a human body from nothingness. If you know humans can't fly, you won't, and if you KNOW humans can fly, you will. Sounds simple, but to achieve this belief requires absolute separation from the physical illusion. That is the border that prevents a human from crossing.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You have now officially jumped the shark.

The Matrix...really??? Now you have abandoned originality altogether.

And your message has changed from "None of you can handle the scary truth" to "The truth is your spirit can fly".

Can we be done now?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
so are you saying our spirits are all just in a human body purely for the experience of a physical constraint?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The PTB, Global Elite, Illuminati, Government, Vatican, Corporations, etc. represent the ego mind. It does not care whether we believe ‘good’ beliefs or ‘bad’ beliefs, as long as we continue to ‘believe’ and look outside ourselves for ‘information’ and situations which corroborate those beliefs. That is where it controls us. Which side of the coin we believe is not the issue; the issue is the coin itself. They do not care which religion, nationality, profession, sports team, TV show, doctor, career, opinions, school, etc., we choose, as long as we do choose, regard it as very important to us, and insist upon identifying with it. All that matters is that our identifying beliefs be well-lodged within our psyche. THIS is what grants them control over us. Neither the ego nor the PTB cares what we believe as long as we have beliefs …. to hold energetic space – space which is meant to be kept clear to receive Divine inspiration. Neither the ego mind nor the PTB wants us clear because both want to remain in control of us so that we cannot spiritually evolve and return to our true ascended soul selves.

Full article here;

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Problem is, most of you WON'T read it or bother to comprehend it. I am just simply putting it out there for you to review. Take it for what it is.

Edit to add, when she refers to "there is no coin", remember in the movie the young boy in the apartment of the "Oracle", "the thing to understand is that there IS NO SPOON".

[edit on 3-1-2010 by daddio]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The first matrix was good the rest of the trilogy was a major disaster.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
The first matrix was good the rest of the trilogy was a major disaster.

The rest of the trilogy was done to distract you from the first!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows
so are you saying our spirits are all just in a human body purely for the experience of a physical constraint?

Everything is a balance, with achievement comes sacrifice, and yes indeed, the spirit makes the sacridifce to experience the illusion of physicality. This is the balance.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What is the Matrix plugged into? Soylent green soup cess pool bio juice? Poop in the sewer?

Question for the Matrix: What happens to you if every human in the universe fasted until they could no longer lift an arm to feed themselves?

Answer: Well you'd have billions of dead and dying humans and another day rolls on by.

Question for the Matrix: Who wrote your rules for engagment in spirit?

Answer: Dog.

Whenever one plays xbox, it's like being plugged into a mini-matrix. Take the company Valve for example, one of thier start up images is a guys bald head with a red valve on the back of it. I guess it's Satan's little twist knob and backdoor trojan mind seed gate for all the bored little wingless cherubs sitting at home. Ok i get it, I'm actually the bored matrix agent.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I agree

with are part of a matrix like computer system

but then again, what are really we, the spirits or soul

who created the matrix?

when we end our lives here what happens? do we keep rolling in the matrix or we get to live outside it

and if we get to live outside it, that means that our life could end there and not just here ?

lol ...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Since the beginning of recorded history, there has always been war, there has been adultery, there has been immorality and most importantly, history has always been written by a pen of lies.

Who defines morality? Is it you? Would a higher being with that shows no emotion view any of our human actions as moral or immoral?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join