It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification for Political Gain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I am a firm believer that the United States has weather modification capabilities and has been using this technology for quite some time to help offset the effects of global warming.

I think it was around the second or third year of Bill Clinton first term, when the economy was still coming out of recession that I witnessed the power of the weather. That was when we had one of the most powerful hurricanes in history swipe across Florida�s east coast and plow into the gulf states, causing so much damage, it was rumored to be the catalyst for the housing recovery which created the needed jobs and revenue our country so desperately needed.

Flash forward to this week and all those massive storms we are seeing moving across the plain states and northern border with Canada. The northern cold front mixing with the warm southern weather has spawned record tornados and flooding rains which will, in my opinion, rejuvenate the teetering housing industry just in time for the election jobs recovery bandwagon. Yes we need jobs and revenue but at what cost.

There have been articles on the internet that the housing boom fueling this economy is about to go bust. All this at a time when interest rates are at record lows. I have no real proof that our government has used this technology to aid our economic recovery other then my beliefs and those pesky chemtrail spraying weather modification reports I read.

Ever wonder why Bush has been so busy undoing environmental regulation? Allowing the cutting of the national forest at a time when we really don�t need the lumber?

Maybe he knows we will need all that lumber. I think this is just one of the many ways we will see this administration use secrete technology for political gain.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This has been a debated topic for some time. Mostly referd to as chemtrails, the spraying of Eythyl debromide and powderd metals such as platinum, aluminium and cobalt compounds. the arrey of conspiracys range from, Weather control for political gain, to reflecting uv rays to slow global warming, and even casue wide spread depression to get people on phyc meds so they are more apt to buy what is advertised on televison. there is no doubt that the spraying occurs but the actual motive is unknown.... I believ you are right about the weather manipulation for political gain, check some sites out on the net (search word) Chemtrail................ there will be many links,,, a good amount of browsing,

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I posted this under DEWs but since you brought this up I wanted to repost the info here for you and for other VERY serious consideration! Please study Tom's info and watch the video Soviet Wether Engineering over North America and know that we have since discovered that this is happening world wide.

www.cheniere.org...

Soviet Weather Engineering over North America

This taped presentation, which was made in 1985, is included for historical reference purposes only. Since then, the technology has been developed into more rigorous longitudinal EM wave interferometry, which is the exact nature of those earlier weather engineering weapons. The foundations of scalar electro-magnetics are well explained in this presentation.
U.S. Defence Secretary Cohen expresses concern about eco-terrorism using scalar electromagnetic weapons.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

Most frightening & deadliest of all DEWs

If you are serious about information regarding this subject, please study this informatio! I have been helping to research and document events since 1997. If you never read another onl-line publication, don't miss these !!
Hear it from the expert ...

Scalar Interferometry Weapons

Read how the future of humanity has been hi-jacked
for more than 50 years by the weaponization of scalar electromagnetics and how the Western scientific community has been blind-sided by dogmatic adherence to 1867 electrical theory.
�... In 1999, the Earth's first strategic sub-space war was silently fought and won...�
Tom Bearden - �Fer de Lance,� 2nd Edition, 2003
Since 1963, the Russians have had the equivalent of more than seven additional Manhattan Projects (using the Russian 5-year program instead of the 4-year Manhattan Project), back-to-back, in development of energetics weaponry. Western scientists refuse to accept it, and cannot understand it, as scalar EM theory is not in their textbooks.

�North America has not had 'normal' weather since 1976�
�Tom Bearden

�40% of the $10 trillion U.S. economy is affected by weather and climate changes�� Conrad C. Lautenbacher,
U.S. under secretary for Commerce
Wall Street Journal, 28 July, 2003

(Lt. Col Thomas E. Bearden (retd.)
PhD, MS (nuclear engineering), BS (mathematics - minor electronic engineering) Co-inventor - the 2002 Motionless Electromagnetic Generator - a replicated overunity EM generator Listed in Marquis' Who'sWho in America, 2004)
www.cheniere.org...

FerdeLance
www.cheniere.org...
Almost every weapon system we presently have -- or are developing -- is totally vulnerable to scalar EM weaponry.

This includes personnel, electronics (including fuzing and warhead), explosives, propellants, fuels, ordnance, ships,
submarines, torpedoes, aircraft, helicopters, missiles, drones, rockets, tanks, armored vehicles, weapons carriers, self-propelled and towed artillery, communications, satellites, radars, command and control, directed energy weapon systems, surveillance and sensor systems, mines, artillery rounds and ammunition, nuclear warheads, etc.
"We are in dire straits. We need a "Manhattan Project" of the highest priority. Now!

The Soviets have already had the equivalent of seven or eight Manhattan Projects in this area."
Here is a significant statement by Sokolovskiy, contained in Military Strategy, 3rd edition, 1968. This is not propaganda. The Soviets really do have an effective missile defense. We do not. At the present rate we're going. we may not have one in the year 2000 -- if we live that long."
www.cheniere.org...

"Have the Soviets already "seeded" the populations of the U.S. and other selected western nations with scalar EM viruses and germs"?
www.cheniere.org...

Star Wars Now!
www.cheniere.org...

TOWARDS A NEW ELECTROMAGNETICS
www.cheniere.org...

Excalibur Briefing
www.cheniere.org...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by signa]

new topics

join