It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else experiencing more Deja Vu since New Years?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
Seems as if the magnetic lines had something to do with your alternate reality trips...

You may be correct. Think about this, could this be the makings of a crude time

machine? How I wished Tesla were here to converse with on a day to day basis.

^Y^

[edit on 3-1-2010 by amari]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just so that I am completely clear, and Maybe because it will help... My dreams revolve around a Epic Battle in mid earth orbit with Giant spaceships.

I am a participant in this battle, but I am still not clear WHO is actually fighting.

But that I *DO* know, that the battles are not "Typical" in any military sense... in that they have different types of weapons than your run of the mill death rays, shields, bullets, missiles, etc...

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

It's not about dreaming in French. LMAO
"Already dreamed" is how I would interpret the phrase that a member called YouAreDreaming wrote about above. "deja reve"
That poster said that deja reve - or already dream(ed) as I have translated it is the postulate that deja vu -already seen - in French - comes from having already dreamed of the experience.
The member said a book was in the works and I look forward to it.
It's got me to wonder though do I dream in French
?

Correct, it is also called precognitive dreaming, or future dreaming. The context is the same, you dream something that comes true one day later. The time could be days, weeks, months and even years before the dream actualizes into reality. It is a common occurrence, many people here on ATS have professed their experience with the phenomena.

The book is coming along nicely, just lots of reference material to sort through for certain arguments regarding the phenomena.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I experienced some Deja-Review of 2009, and then some nice Deja-View while skiing and then some Deja-Vu when returning back to read this site despite resolutions to let off of the addiction for a few weeks.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
some (not all) deja Déjà-vu's can be lags betweet the two cerebral hemispheres. Hope it goes away for you.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Here is a good question for all of you, have you ever been in a crowded mall or eating establishment/bar and seen people you swear you knew but couldn't remember their names, as if you had met them in a dream and recognized them in reality but don't know their names?

But you don't know for sure if you knew them from a dream or from somewhere else?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
iv been having a l o t more it was gettin to about 3-4 times a week, but its stoping now. it started about a month ago

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I've got chills right now.
I rarely get that feeling of being somewhere or doing something previously..perhaps a half dozen times in an entire year..but in the last 3 days it's happened 5 times..and I don't know what to make of it.
Then I see the dead celebrities thread that are now alive..and holy frig there it goes again with a chill up my spine.
I KNOW I SAW ON CNN THAT BILLY GRAHAM HAD DIED...WTF???
I'm feeling like I have been tossed into an Orwellian version of the matrix.

Ya know what I think? Ya want to know how this sounds to me?
See'in "dead celebrities". Think'in Billy Graham is dead? That's right WTF?
Chills?
I'll tell ya what I think. I THINK YOU BEEN UP SINCE NEW YEARS. OK ?
I THINK YOU NEED TO GO BED FOR ABOUT FIVE DAYS TO MAKE UP FOR
ALLTHE PARTYING YOU BEEN DOING SINCE nEW yEARS ! GET SOME REST
FOR PITYS SAKE. AAAHHHHHH !!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
AN ORWELLIAN VERSION OF THE MATRIX? AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
That was my Sam KInison.

fLAGGED!

[edit on 7-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
i was going to make a post about thisssssssssssssssss, ahhhhhhhh...

Yes i have actually and even the couple months leading up to new years, i have many and I even have 2 today. i usually never get them. only very rarly, but now i'm getting them often and even very mild ones.

whats up?

[edit on 7-1-2010 by hautmess]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by AccessDenied

Deja Vu is a memory error...
...and occurs when an entering memory trace becomes confused with an exiting memory trace...
...and it is associated with a sense of familiarity.

Deja Vu can be induced in laboritory conditions.

It can be the result of sleep deprivation or changed patterns...
...short term memory become long term memory during sleep...
...and Deja Vu can result when the process is disrupted or incomplete.

Certain social drugs and prescribed medications can increase the frequency of Deja Vu.

It happens to me if I have had a particularly demanding day...
...and need to undertake some further detailed process while fatigued.

I would think it fairly common post Christmas/New Year.

i am totaly healthy and dont take any prescription drugs, and even anti advil, and i sleep fine, and i have been noticing it more often. so none of the above applies to me

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I only read a few posts but this whole year 09-10 I have felt like I have lived this year already. A year long deja vu...and the thread you mentioned I could've sworn I read it months ago but it says it was posted 1 1 10, I had no iternet at that time. I could not have read it as I had been without the net for almost 1 month before it was posted and didn't get it back till last week.

Editted to add: on the topic of bizzare dreams, I have experienced these as well but that has been recently, One I had was a dream about someone I knew but the others around me were calling him by a different name and this is where I went into a lucid dream(I realized with the name change that it had to be a dream) and started calling said person by correct name and that is the very first time that I have been able to take control even in a lucid dream. Oddly everybody else followed my cue without missing a beat and called the person by his correct name.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
well i basically dreamt most of my new years night over the period of my whole life... it was very eerie

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join