It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Some of you may be familiar with my introduction story here on ATS. If not you can read it here but for the sake of this thread it is not really necessary.

So in my introduction I share some of the key events in my life that started me on this search for knowledge and truth about what's happening to me. This thread is really a question to the more travelled/educated/research adept ATS members. It is concerned with an object that was shown to me in astral form and also something that I noticed appearing on the ceiling of all the rooms I' slept in for a period of about 6 years.

So the first item is a book that was shown to me ( to read about the preceding days and nights following read my story part 6 where i list the other events leading up to this one). An extract of my story below...

Day4. I'm about to fall aslepp when i turn rappidly in my bed. I realise i've turned astrally when a red velvet book apears to be hovering in the middle of the room next to the bed and infront of my face. It's just hangning there. It has got gold braces and a golden seal. It's a very large book. I feel i am being willed to open it but again i fight it as something doesn't feel right. I am not afraid just feel like I am being tempted to do something i really shouldn't. I wake up.

So my first question is. Does anyone know of any deep red velvet book with a gold seal on it? It was a large book a bit like those you'll find in some monastrys and churches (I'm not very good at dates or history per se but I imagine around 14th-16th century??). The gold seal looked as if it also worked as some type of lock and it was front and center of the book taking up about 1 fifth of the size of the front. There were what I called gold ''braces (not sure if that is the correct word to use) but basically there where embossed lines of gold with a simple pattern that ran cross and up and down the book joining at the seal.

My feeling at the time was that it was something very important and that if I were to open the book my destiny would be sealed so to speak. The book appeared to be hanging mid air and I got no sense of any other being present. Just the book and a feeljng that I was being asked/willed to read it.

Q2 - scratch markes above bed
Question number two deals with something that I noticed appearing above my bed(s) in more than one of my houses and over a number of years. I talk about them in part 5. of 'my story under the heading 'Between 1996 and 1998'. In short they where grey lines that has appeared at about head height and roughly an arms length in diameter around my head in the ceiling above my bed. They were greyish 25 by say 5 milimetres marks that seriously looked like scratch marks. It did remind me of the type of marks a metal object would do if scratched against a hard white surface. They were random in direction and looked kind of frantic. I would say it looked as if someone had been scratching the ceiling in desparation.

Three things are important here:

1. The ceiling in all my bedrooms where too heigh for me to reach standing on the bed. I could just about touch them if I jumped on my bed however it would be impossible for me to scratch with any force.

2. I did often wake up feeling as if my bed had been floating just underneath the ceiling

3. I often woke up feeling as if i'd been to war during my sleep.

So my question is has anyone heard or seen anything like this before? Does anyone have a logical explanation as to how these marks could have been created and by what/who?

I am really grateful for any help in bringing me closer to an answer about what was going on. Please feel free to ask me any questions you like about this or anything else that may be relevant for that matter.

PS I am not currently experiencing any of these things but I have in recent years moved countries more than once and I tend to find that it takes about 2 years of being in a place or general area before things start to happen again.

Love and light

Ok so someone asked me to make a drawing of the book. Now i am absolutely aweful att drawing but this should give you the general idea

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b2c88f39c81.jpg[/atsimg]

and this is what the colours adn the gold bits where like i.e not painted on but actual gold on the velvet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df9a2a4196fa.jpeg[/atsimg]

I am not very visual and as i said a very poor artist so use your imagination to get the picture.

[edit for spelling on 3/1/2010 by IAmD1]
[edit to add images]

[edit for spelling on 3/1/2010 by IAmD1]

[edit on 4/1/2010 by IAmD1]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello... Nice post. Maybe, you can provide some sort of sketch of this book? Even a rough one on Microsoft Paint would suffice. This is a highly "grey" area topic so therefore, all is up for interpretation and perception, so therefore, I can only offer what mine would be if I were to experience what you just described.

You gave your description of book, and said, upon sight of it, you were accompanied by a feeling of "temptation" or feeling you should not open it? I imagined, I may be wrong, it looking like a holy or kingly book? One of importance? Very well if so, but, the visiualization of this accompanied by that feeling? In my opinion (IMO), it can represent many concepts/lessons. One, being, if you were to open this book, it'd expose you to true and complete knowledge (which is also power), which can corrupt and, in negative fashion, discharge your future (or positively if you were to choose so). That's best I can provide. Being offered knowledge; will you take it? are you ready? Is it the proper knowledge? Perhaps these thoughts accompany/amount for your feeling of forbidden? Maybe you need to learn more now to read the book later? Realistically, only you can tap this knowledge and interpret it for what it REALLY is... an experience for YOU to interpret. Nobody else.... good luck my friend. Sorry if I cannot provide more...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Um, yeah. ATS is the first place you should go to get answers and help.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

Thanks ROTL!

Yes I was considering that it might only hold significance to me. But usually I don't see things/objects as clearly as that. I usually get more symbolic communications. That's why I feel that someone may have some information on this book as a very real object. I'm not very good at using paint programmes and do not have a scanner but I'll see if i can do a rough drawing on paper and then take a picture of it using my mobile.

Watch this space

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s
Um, yeah. ATS is the first place you should go to get answers and help.

Well ATS is not the first place I've been looking for answers in but I do consider it a fare chance of getting some sort of pointers/answers. There are alot of well read people on here both with astral and unidientified reality as well as theology and history. I was hoping that somewhere in one of these fields there'l be someone who's heard of any of these before.

PS If you're getting at that I should get some 'professional' help then - been there done that and according to the 'profession' there's nothing wrong with me (in that sense at least)

Thanks for contributing though

Love and light

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

About the,"gold braces" would garland be a better word?

Have you checked out the Codex Gigas? It may be a good comparison.

Does this cause you to have trouble sleeping? Also do you astral travel?
OBE'S ?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by IAmD1

About the,"gold braces" would garland be a better word?

Have you checked out the Codex Gigas? It may be a good comparison.

Does this cause you to have trouble sleeping? Also do you astral travel?
OBE'S ?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by randyvs]

No they where not garlands.

Codex gigas is a pretty good example of the size of the book however the seal and the 'braces' did not look like that. (see my poor drawing for an example here)

It does not cause me trouble sleeping and I was not afraid during the event or after. I do astral travel and OOBE occationaly (at the time it was pretty frequent though, but it's beyond my control. It is more like I get taken into the astral by 'something/some one'.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So I'm not doing to well getting any responses to my threads so i'll bump this one in the hope that someone else has something to contribute.

Really grateful for any answers I can get!

new topics

top topics

join