It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When someone says...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
When someone says: Do you see what's going on? Well, what is going on? What is your response to that kind of question since it's usually about a conspiracy or something bad going on? When someone says, "Do you see what's going on?" do you investigate to see whether or not something is in fact going on? The last time you investigated, or already knew something was going on, what was it that was/is going on?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

when someone says....

wake up!...wake up people!...wake up america!

this assumes everyone, or a vast majority, are just too stupid or ignorant, to NOT have reacted to this information. it also assumes that the person saying this is correct in his assertions. and IF correct information has been revealed, the person saying "wake up" is insinuating that what has happened is consequential, and has detrimental affects. he also assumes that changing what has happened, to a new way has...never been tried...or...does NOT KNOW that what he is promoting, has been tried in the past and failed horribly.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Whenever someone says "hey, look over there!", I always quickly look in the opposite direction just in case.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

When Someone Says...

"How's it going?" I'm like; "Whadda ya mean by that?" I mean, how would I know how it is going if I don't even know what it they are talking about, right? Could be going by car, train or bus or maybe just strolling on down the path with an easy rambling gait for all I know.

Or, how about when someone say's; "Wake Up!" while your trying to sleep? Don't you hate that? I know I do. If I wanted to wake up I would have set my alarm clock. You know what else really gets to me? When someone says; "Hey buddy do you have an extra cigarette?" I mean, what is wrong with these people? Do they actually think that for some reason I bought a pack of cigarettes that came with 21 smokes instead of 20? I hate when people ask me this because every time they do, I wind up stopping and taking out my pack of cigarettes and counting them just to see if I actually did have an extra one.

join