It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids Indicate 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Ha! I have to agree, C14 dating is kind of fishy specially when we think about really large time frames with unpredictable environment conditions.

I really think that these temples are way older than what most people think.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

Hello Thomas,

Many thanks for your post.

Thomas: Now we just need to dig under the Sphinx paw and see if the chamber below really holds the allegedly hall of records.

SC: My own guess here is that NOTHING of any importance will be found under the Sphinx or in ANY pyramid. Let me explain why.

Knowledge is infinitely more precious than all the gold in the world. If you wished to preserve knowledge for the benefit of your children or your children's children, where do you place it so that it will later be found ONLY by those that would understand the importance of what they had found - and not destroy it in their complete ignorance?

Would you place such important artefacts iunder the Sphinx or nside a pyramid where every tomb-raider and their grandma would surely go looking for gold? Not a good idea - especially when no gold is found by your ignorant tomb-raider. In their frustration who knows what damage they might inflict upon ancient scripts or stelas - smash them up, use them to burn fires. Not a good idea ta all.

The trick is to present the knowledge in plain sight but invisible to those who do not have the eyes (or the math) to see.

You have hidden your cache of sacred knowledge for the benefit of future generations. Do you place it deep inside a mountain? Certainly it would probably be well protected but most likely never to be found again - unless you could somehow 'signpost' it. More likely we would all simply drive on by and never even notice an ordinary mountain let alone what may be buried within.

The next best thing is to build a manmade mountain of colossal size and bury the cache of knowledge within. Certainly such a manmade 'mountain' (oyramid) would grab our attention but we're back to the ignorant tomb-robber problem again.

But what if we could use the attention-grabbing manamade mountain (the 'beacon') to somehow POINT to where the hidden cache of knowledge is to be found? This is the ideal scanario. The manmade mountain (pyramid) most certainly grabs our attention, gets thousands of people to the general location of the hidden cache of knowledge.

Biut, as stated, you do not just want anyone to find the hidden cache. You perhaps want those who understand the language of math and astronomy to find the hidden knowledge because much of the knowledge may be of a scientific or advanced nature. You want a scientist to find the secret location, not a tomb-raider/gold-digger.

So the solution is to use relatively simple mathematics in your manmade mountains (pyramids) to POINT to the secret location. But how?

You employ simple centroid geometry. What?

Here it is explained:

During my last research trip to Egypt I attempted to reach the Apex point of the Great Giza Triangle - the location of where I believe such a cache of hidden knowledge/artefacts may be found. This Apex is a point to the southwest of Menkaure's Pyramid (G3) in the Egyptian desert near to the Giza plateau.

The Great Giza Triangle is a theoretical triangle constructed through the use of the 3 most ancient centroids and applying these to the three main Giza pyramids. These centroids seem to be indicated by the very unusual 'concavities' which run from the base to the apex of each face of the Great Pyramid and the smaller pyramid of Menkaure. Of around 100 pyramids in Egypt, only these two pyramids exhibit such an unusual feature which you can see here:

Slide 1

Slide 2

By interpreting these 'concavities' as indicators of their latent centroids we find that they construct a triangle of a very specific size and orientation. Indeed, ONLY this triangle will be reconstructed. The apex of this 'triangulation' picks out a very specific spot in the Egyptian desert to the southwest of the Giza pyramids, here:

Slide 3

Egyptian explorer and researcher, Jon Bodsworth, attempted to reach this apex point from the north (via the Giza necropolis) but found a substantial obstacle in his way:

Slide 4

During my own research trip to Giza, I attempted to circumvent 'Hawass's Wall' by heading southwest around the perimeter of the Giza plateau. This is the route I planned to take:

Slide 5

As I journeyed around the perimeter of the Giza plateau (some 6 kilometers or so), it quickly became clear just how seriously the local Egyptian police took the security of Giza with mounted police (on camels) and manned security towers:

Slide 6

Certainly there has been some security problems in Egypt in recent times with tourists being kidnapped and terrorist bombings, so I can understand why the Egyptians take their security so very seriously. Strange though that the security at the actual entrance to the Giza necropolis is - by contrast - quite relaxed. Plenty of antiquities police around but no bag searches, no metal detectors - nothing. Odd.

This is when I began to think is 'Hawass's Wall' really about protecting tourists or is it more about preventing tourists from wandering into 'restricted areas'?

Continuing down the main road south it gradually became clear to me that it would be impossible for me to reach the GGT Apex point from the south (i.e. from the other side of 'Hawass's Wall').

Slide 7

Slide 8

Slide 9

Slide 10

As can be seen from the next image, there is absolutely no way in to the location of the GGT Apex point. Arriving at the location from the south (as opposed from the north) we find this:

Slide 11

In short then, attempting to reach the Apex point from the North (via the Giza necropolis) is terminated by the obstruction of Hawass's Wall (not to mention armed mounted police and those also in the watch-towers).

Attempting to circumvent the 'wall' by walking around it to arrive at the Apex point from the south, your path is obstructed by another security fence for as far as the eye can see.

The location of the GGT Apex is effectively sealed off by Hawass's Wall and a second security perimeter fence. I see no reason for this double-fence - you certainly do not find them at other sacred sites such as Saqqara or Meidum.

Could it be that this sealed area - i.e. the location of the GGT Apex - is indeed hiding something under its ancient sands, something Dr Hawass does not wish anyone to know of?

Now look at this area immediately adjacent to the Apex point:

Slide 12

Slide 13

(I have highlighted the rectangular area):

On the ground these lines are created by large white rocks like a GPR scan grid.

I am still trying to seek permission from the SCA to obtain access to this apparently restricted area.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 4/1/2010 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

I understand the reservations with carbon-14 dating, but it's a useful tool for approximating age.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

"I’ve used carbon-14 dating’, David chuckled. ‘Frankly, among archaeologists, carbon dating is a big joke. They send samples to the laboratories to be dated. If it comes back and agrees with the dates they’ve already decided from the style of pottery, they will say, “Carbon-14 dating of this sample confirms our conclusions.” But if it doesn’t agree, they just think the laboratory has got it wrong, and that’s the end of it. It’s only a showcase. Archaeologists never (let me emphasize this) NEVER date their finds by carbon-14. They only quote it [C14 date] if it agrees with their conclusions." - David Down, Archaeologist

Yes, I have deep reservations about C14 dating.

Why do you have deep reservations about C14 dating? It can be very useful and quite precise once one understands what one is dealing with...certainly I know Archaeologists/Paleoecologists who use it with confidence because they understand the principles behind it and understand its degrees of certainty.

You're not going to use Uranium-Thorium, or Rubidium-Strontium, are you!

I'm sorry, while I can appreciate the work you've put into this, something makes me uncomfortable about it and I just plain disagree with you.

Sometimes we look too deep for mystery.

This is just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
good read, thanks man!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Nibiru is another way of saying Hebrew/Habiru Eber.....which means "Far off" or "distant" or "EVER'...Eber.

Like saying "Though not today, this kingdom will rise again."...It gives the impression of an "enduring" pace....Faithful.

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
consider this a little off topic,, but very relevant, for the primary function of this site....

2012, if it announced as true, will be the only topic on ats and others like it.. and it will be at the time when the masses start to wake up,,, as is the new age of consciousness approaches...

2012, ufo's/aliens, are going to be future hot topics (pop culture),,

2012 can't be the most entertaining topic on here,, it should be discussed with no entertaining value whatsoever, such as the topics that will actually effect us already, which are politics and law.............

indoctrinated minds, like a good feeling of media sensation....

be very careful from here on in about your post's.....
as 2012 could well end up being the biggest disinfo campaign of all time!!!!!

ultimately defeating us from the inside out........

[edit on 5-1-2010 by tripulation666]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing stuff, if it turns out to be true. Either way, I would love to hear about what happens if you finally get access to the apex site. Hope it happens sooner than later.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Great work mate, this is the sort of stuff that makes me keep coming back to ATS.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh
Interesting.

Care to explain why the sphinx point initially is on the circle line, yet it moves well below to circle later on?

Also what program did you use to correlate the exact measurements of the line?

There are also lots of structures that conveniently lie outside a particular interpretation. That is ALWAYS the case with this kind of analysis. A bit like seeing images in clouds (or ink blots).

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by atswheat

If we simply apply that code, in the rather simple logic that it uses, we get a timeline represented in Egyptian inches, which is just about the same as a regular English inch.

From my work, I found an Egyptian inch to be 1.1544 American inches. I also found that the word pyramid translates into fire in the middle, but also it translates into, "half of ten"; both Latin translations.

That means that the GP pyramid is five units high; each unit being made of sub-divisions of ten.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretGoldfish

but no instructions? just measurements that are obviously open to many different interpretations?

w/o instructions, the entirety of Giza is reduced to a bunch of very large and very interesting structures. seems like quite an oversight, one that destroys the whole point.

I believe the, "instructions" are demonstrated within the Egyptian hieroglyphs geometrically initially; then with insight into the initial/beginners "geometries", you can then learn more of what the rest of the Egyptian glyphs are instructing from there..

To me the instructions are evident. Like many scholars have found the measurements clearly implicating the importance of Christs' manifestation on Earth.

Start with that, then learn the geometric meaning of the sphere, "static/immeasurable" geometry/universe. A cube is a measurable/temporary/physical universe.

To put it simply; they did communicate the, "instructions", which I have elaborated extensively in some of my threads; just no-one knows what to read yet.

Op: Very good work!! ThanX.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

SC: Perhaps only the Sphinx and the Valley Temple predates the other Giza structures. In saying that, however, I do have my concerns regarding the C14 dating of the Giza structures.

Sotp:...but if your theory is correct then those who built the rest of the structures to match Orion's belt must have thought it was pretty important!

I also heard that the red layer of the Earth does not go under the three large pyramids there, but id does go under the rest of the pyramids there definitely showing a different origin date for the structures.

I am going to have to save the OP page.. lol

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Amazing information, and well studied.

I love anything to do with AE and think they are much more intelligent then we tend to believe.

I have one question for you though. Not to sound dumb and make you think that I have no idea what we are talking about but, it seems like all of your ideas need satellite imaging to explain and fully understand. How do you think that the AE's would have been able to set it up like this?

I am not trying to say your wrong, that is absolutely not how I am trying to come across, I am just trying to understand how they would have set this up. It is fairly apparent that you know a lot about them and have studied them, so that is why I am wondering on how you take this subject.

Thanks for a great thread!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
this is a great thread, awesome information scott, great work.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Hello Predator,

Many thanks for your excellent question. I will try my best to answer.

Predator: ...it seems like all of your ideas need satellite imaging to explain and fully understand. How do you think that the AE's would have been able to set it up like this?

SC: It is relatively easy to do this so long as you have a plan. If you have a small scale plan it is relatively easy to devise a large scale grid system to scale up the plan on a massive scale. Think of the Nazca Lines - it has been proposed that these massive geoglyphs were drawn as a small plan and a grid system deployed to scale up the geolglyph on the ground.

Was there such a plan? Well, interestingly, the Ancient Egyptians tell us in the Building Texts in the Temple of Horus at Edfu that the architectural plans for their temples came to them in a codex from the heavens (for 'heavens' read 'Orion's Belt'). The Building Texts also tell us that the AE civilisation is tens of thousands of years older than conventional Egyptology would have us consider.

It is not inconceivable to me that the pyramid structures at Giza (and the Sphinx) were constructed over a long period of time from this ancient 'codex' that was passed from generation to generation down the ages. Indeed, there is a growing body of opinion who no longer accept the hidebound orthodox position that Khafre crafted the Sphinx. Of course, if such a codex did indeed exist it would, over the ages, have become a sacred relic and it would most likely have been passed down with an oral tradition which would have attempted to impart knowledge of how by understanding the astronomical 'message' in the plan (perhaps a 3-dimensional granite block about the size of a coffee table), they would manage to secure safe passage into the 'Afterlife' i.e. they would survive whatever geophysical event that may be forecast at the critical dates encoded into the codex. Indeed, it may even be that the designers of the original small-scale codex did not expect their descendants (i.e. the AEs of the 4th Dynasty) to make manifest the codex in such magnificent fashion as they did at Giza.

I realise this is all somewhat speculative, of course, but if this codex did once exist (as the AE tell us it did) then it may help to explain how we have Giza today and how ancient knowledge can remain fully intact over very long periods of time.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thank you for this presentation. I think this theory is very interesting.

I do wonder about the Lehner Line connecting to two sets of three pyramids. Wouldn't it seem logical that if the three pyramids were meant to represent the same stars, and define this timeline, that Lehner Line should start/end on the exact same spot? Perhaps the center point of the third pyramid.

If both outside points of the Lehner Line were on the circle, I might reason it out differently, but as it stands, is there a special reason to continue the Lehner Line through the pyramids vs. center point to center point?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Think how great it'll be when we have 'free energy'. There won't be a star visible in the sky, anywhere. Nothing but lights and weapons of mass media....and of course, propa blaring from every zionist orifice.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Excellent and thanks so much for sharing, Scott. I wanted to recommend you post your PowerPoint file to Slideshare.net, where you can display and embed the Powerpoint files as a presentation.... I have an account there and it seems relatively straightforward and easy to upload your powerpoint.... (instead of having it download off your server).

Thank you again. Starred and flagged.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I dont believe the pyramids resemble orions belt because in one of graham hancocks books he showed how the outer south east corners of all three pyramids are along a line of phi. The fibonacci sequence.

What are your thaughts on that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join