It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids Indicate 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello ATS Readers,

This material has been posted in other relevant forums here on ATS but I think it important that it should also be placed here in my own ATS Forum in order that ATS readers can easily find it in future. As well as posting the MS Powerpoint presentation of this, I have included still images for those who do not or cannot access MS Powerpoint.

Many ATS readers will already be familiar with my theories concerning Earth cycles and how these cycles (including what happens to the Earth at the pivotal moments of such cycles) are encoded simply and elegantly into the structures at Giza. Many will know that the ancient Mayan calendar predicts that the end of the 5th sun will occur around the winter solstice in 2012. Each previous 'sun' apparently ended in some form of Earth cataclysm. We do not know if a similar event will occur at the termination of the 5th 'sun' in 2012.

Through my years of research into the structures at Giza, it seems that what the ancients have provided for us at Giza is an astronomical timing device - a clock/calendar based upon the precessional movement of the belt stars of the Orion constellation. It is not my intention or desire here to enter into another debate that the Giza Pyramids are or are not a symbolic representation of Orion. Over the years I have shown through many previous presentations that there is good evidence to support the view that the Gizamids are indeed representative of the Belt stars as first proposed by Massey and later expanded upon by Cocteau and more recently, Robert Bauval. If you still are not convinced of this hypothesis then this thread is not for you.

It must also be said here that the date 2012 as presented by the Gizamids should not imply that the AEs and Mayans shared their knowledge. What is being said is that they may have learned of the same cycle independently much in the same way disparate ancient cultures/civilisations around the globe would have independently found ways of recording the length of a year (some doing it better than others).

The two pivotal dates encoded into the Giza Pyramids utilising the precessional cycle of Orion's Belt stars are presented thus:

(Note: Diagram plan of Giza from The Giza Plateau Mapping Project]

Slide 1:

In Slide 1 (above) we circumscribe the Giza Pyramid field with a circle by locating the 3 most outer points of the Gizamids (points 1,2 & 4). Quite remarkably by connecting these 3 points with a circle we find the Sphinx ends up sitting right on the circle's perimeter. It is important to understand that these 3 points are NOT arbitrary points - they have the common factor of being the 3 most outer points of the Giza pyramids. Whilst any 3 non-linear points will define a circle of a particular size, it is much less likely that any 4 points will do so. To then find the Sphinx sitting precisely on the circle's circumference tells us that this circle is more likely to be intentional design. You can try this for yourself by throwing 3 stones randomly to the ground and connecting them in a circle with a piece of string - you will ALWAYS find a circle for your 3 random points. Now try throwing 4 stones a connect them in a circle with a length of string and you will find it extremely difficult. By placing the Sphinx precisely on the circle's perimeter the ancients are telling us that the circle is intentional and further, that there is a connection between the Sphinx and the 3 points that define the circle.

Slide 2:

In Slide 2 (above) notice the 10 GREEN DOTS along the blue diagonal. This NE/SW diagonal on the Giza plateau was first observed in the 1980s by Egyptologist, Dr Mark Lehner. Finding these structures aligned along this diagonal tells us also that this 'Lehner Line' is also INTENTIONAL (like the circle). Notice also how the diagonal cuts through 2 Queen's pyramids, connecting them like an axis. This is most important.

Slide 3:

In Slide 3 (above) we can see that the Sphinx is perfectly aligned to the midpoint of the 'Lehner Line'

Slide 4:

Slide 5:

Slide 5 (above) shows how the Queen's Pyramid of Menkaure are aligned with the minimum culmination of the Orion's Belt stars c.10,460 BCE. This is one of 2 unique moments in the precession of the Belt Stars when they seem to stop moving across the horizon, turn and move in the opposite direction.

Slide 6:

Slide 6 (above) shows how the Queen's Pyramid of Khufu are aligned with the maximum culmination of the Orion's Belt stars c.2,500 CE. This is the second of 2 unique moments in the precession of the Belt Stars when they again seem to stop moving across the horizon, turn and move in the opposite direction. Just like a clock's pendulum.

You can see more on this here: The Precession of Orions Queens.

Slide 7:

Slide 7 (above) shows how the 2 sets of Queens are connected by the 'Lehner Line'. These 2 sets of Qhueens depict the min & max culminations of the belt stars from c.10,460 BCE to c.2,500 CE - a total of some 12,960 years. As we can see now, the so-called 'Lehner Line' is actually a TIMELINE. Just like a clock's face has a timeline of 12 hours (x2), the Giza timeline lasts some 12,960 years.

Slide 8:

Slide 8 (above) shows the halway point date of 3,980 BCE. This is easily calculated since we know the timeline is 12,960 years halfway would be a total of 6,480 years. We subtract this value from the min culmination of the belt stars (i.e. from 10,460 BCE) to arrive at the date 3,980 BCE.

As we will now see, the ancients cleverly used the intentional circle with the intentional timeline to indicate 2 specific dates on the timeline as follows:

Slide 9

Slide 9 (above) shows that there are only 2 points ABOVE the timeline (points 1 & 4). From the unique start point of the Sphinx we can connect these points. By so doing we find we intersect the timeline at very specific points (dates). We cannot connect any other points on the circle from the Sphinx.

Slide 10:

Slide 11:

Slide 12:

Slide 13:

Slide 13 (above) shows the second line connected from the Sphinx. Again this line intersects the timeline at a very specific location (date).

Slide 14:

Slide 14 (above) shows the 2 dates the 2 lines intersect on the timeline - c.9,700 BCE when Atlantis allegedly sank and the Mayan 5th sun end date of c.2,012 CE.

The above slides can also be viewed in the Powerpoint Presentation here.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow thats awesome work man.

Thats all i can add and i hope to hear what other people have to say as im really nowhere near an expert in this subject yet.

S & F

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
that is awesome... very detailed explanation here... i do believe something signifigant may happen in 2012, im just not sure what exactly yet... S+F

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Nice work, Mr. Creighton.
I have really come to enjoy reading your material. Any thoughts on what it may mean, precisely?

I mean, I know we can't be sure, but it leaves room for lots of neat speculation.

Edit to add - Wouldn't also that line from the Sphinx to the midpoint of the line also sorta' correlate with the alleged time of construction of the GP?

Things that make you go hmmm...

[edit on 3-1-2010 by JayinAR]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hello JayinAR,

Many thanks for your post and kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed this presentation and to Coffinman and Rising Against.

JayinAR: I have really come to enjoy reading your material. Any thoughts on what it may mean, precisely?

SC: What it seems is that we have a cycle of some sort whereby shortly after the belt stars reach their minimum culmination (i.e. c. 9,700 BCE) and just before they reach their maximum culmination (i.e. c.2,012 CE) some major Earth event may occur. It may be that whilst the Giza Pyramid field as a whole (including the Sphinx) gives us the WHEN, it may be that the Great Pyramid gives us the WHAT.

I have shown in my other research that the so-called 'air-shafts' or 'star-shafts' of the Great Pyramid seems to indicate a tilt of the Earth's polar axis. Certainly if such did occur in remote antiquity (as stated in the Book of Noah, 65.1) then it could certainly explain the alleged sinking of Plato's Atlantis and the rapid termination of the last ice age. It may be that such tilting of the Earth is just another of nature's cycles - one that we have largely forgotten (for obvious reasons).

You can see how the Great Pyramid demonstrates how the Earth tilted in this presentation: The Great Pyramid and the Tilt of the Earth.

Is this cyclical tilting of the Earth what the ancients are attempting to alert us to? I cannot know for sure. But as you said, "Things that make you go 'hmmmmmm.....' ".

JayinAR: Wouldn't also that line from the Sphinx to the midpoint of the line also sorta' correlate with the alleged time of construction of the GP?

SC: Perhaps the construction of the Sphinx. More and more geological evidence is showing that the Sphinx not only predated Khafre (its alleged builder) but also predated Khufu (Khafre's father). How far back its construction truly goes is still very much an academic debate with some geologists stating that it could be as much as 7,000 years old and others putting it at an incredible 800,000 years old!!

The C-14 dating of the carbon in the Great Pyramid's mortar leaves some room for doubting the conventional chronology of the Great Pyramid. There are also some who argue that the Great Pyramid was repaired (not built) by Khufu thereby giving erroneous C14 dates.

Last time I was in the Great Pyramid I noticed a wooden beam in the roof of the Descending Passage. This beam would have to have been placed into the Descending Passage at the time of construction as there would be no turning room to have it set in place afterwards. I have not heard of anyone having dated this wooden beam and if done it would certainly answer the debate fairly conclusively.

Very best wishes,

Scott Creighton

PS - The date of the Sphinx on the timeline (3,980 BCE) is roughly the time current orthodox thinking has for the beginning of civilisation.

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, in case you haven't seen it yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Pretty good thread talking about the Solar System's movement through the Galactic Plane.

If this is the case, it wouldnt surprise me at all that the timeline also points to the destruction of Atlantis.

PS - Thanks for the clarification on the 3,900 bce mistake I made.
I was thinking that it was estimated that the GP itself was about 5,000 years old. But yeah, if that is used to mark the dawn of civilization it becomes quite interesting indeed.

Sorta' like the information just "fell into our lap"... hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Interesting.

Care to explain why the sphinx point initially is on the circle line, yet it moves well below to circle later on?

Also what program did you use to correlate the exact measurements of the line?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

First, excellent job on the writing and presentation of the material.

Second, did the ancients "know" of this advanced geometry? Aside from speculation of "alien teachers" etc...

Do we have historic proof they used these advanced calculation methods? Other than our guesses.

You have done a great job on this thread/presentation. I am gathering the fragments of my mind right now because it was just blown. Star and Flag!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nice work and great clarification within in your schematics.
S&F

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This must have taken you some time to figure this out (so i gave you a star anf flag)... it's pretty amazing all this alignment to specifics... if you think back to when these could have been built and all this aligning to specific dates it must have taken a hell of a long time getting it pin point accurate...

Anyway i'm no expert in Archeaology but i understand your theory and the concept....

Only 3 years to go and we'll find out what happens if anything... or to be precise 1079 days till 20/12/2012.... it's also a Leap year!!

[edit on 3-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Man, your in some big trouble. You figured it all out! You need to run away now for your protection. The men in black will be there soon. RUN DAMN IT RUUUN! They gonna get ye!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Scott am I to surmise from your comment

Last time I was in the Great Pyramid I noticed a wooden beam in the roof of the Descending Passage. This beam would have to have been placed into the Descending Passage at the time of construction as there would be no turning room to have it set in place afterwards. I have not heard of anyone having dated this wooden beam and if done it would certainly answer the debate fairly conclusively.
that you believe RC-14 dating is accurate and effective ?I myself have great reservations about it.It is the reason I believe that modern archeology is so hit or miss and discounts so many other possibilities.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have always been extremely interested in the pyramids, thank you for this in depth review. Nice work. I look forward to more.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
uhhmm...please watch the film staring jim carry as the man who went nuts by the number 23. he saw 23 in everything....it points out rather wisely, that numbers can be manipulated to fit a situation. while it is facinating to consider mr. creightons theory, it is not improbable that the placement of the various tombs, statues, and other elements of that area have another meaning.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I applaud your reasearch and I am not saying your wrong but I think you should look into the "orion giza correlation"

besically a theory the pyramids are in line with orions belt.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Many thanks to everyone for your comments and stars & flags. Some questions have come up which I will try and answer.

wtfhuh: Care to explain why the sphinx point initially is on the circle line, yet it moves well below to circle later on?

SC: The rear of the Sphinx sits precisely on the circle. Keep in mind that what we have here is an astronomical device to indicate the passage of time and, in particukar, two specific times (dates) along a timeline. The key word here is 'TIME'. Now, as stated in the presentation the Sphinx is clearly connected somehow to the 3 points that delineate the circle. The Sphinx is the unique starting point, the point of origin for determining the timeline dates. Now, below the head of the Sphinx and between its paws stands a stone stela - the so-called Dream Stela. Inscribed in hieroglyphs on this stela are the words 'Zep Tepi' - the place of the 'First Time' or start of time. The point of origin for the timeline (the start point of time) is from the Dream Stela between the Sphinx's paws. This is why I have commenced the intersecting line from this (Zep Tepi) point whilst the rear of the Sphinx actually sits on the circle.

wtfhuh: Also what program did you use to correlate the exact measurements of the line?

SC: The presentation here was done from Powerpoint slides. However, I have measured this timeline and its 2 intersection lines using very large, floor sized drawings. The larger the drawing, the more accurate the timeline intersections can be pinpointed. You can download a hi-res copy of the Giza Plateau from the Giza Plateau Mapping Project and measure this yourself.

Dookie Master: Second, did the ancients "know" of this advanced geometry? Aside from speculation of "alien teachers" etc...

SC: The Ancient Egyptians tell us in their own words in the Building Texts at the Temple of Horus at Edfu that their civilisation is tens of thousands of years older than current orthodox thinking cares to consider. The geometry here is rather simple - what is infinitely more of a problem is the astronomy. There are only two realistic means the ancients could have understood very-long-term precessional motion:

1) They observed and recorded the mtions of the heavens over tens of thousands of years or -

2) The ancients understood how to calculate the precessional motion of the heavens.

If orthodox thinking prohibits us from attributing either of these methods of obtaining such advanced knowledge to the Ancient Egyptians (or their ancestors) then it is they who will have to invoke a 'Lost Civilisation' or extraterrestrial intervention to explain what is present in plain view at Giza.

Dookie Master: Do we have historic proof they used these advanced calculation methods? Other than our guesses.

SC: It is well understood that the AEs were avid watchers of the stars. Presently, however, orthodox Egyptology does not accept that the AEs (or their ancestors) understood precession. The evidence at Giza, however, somewhat contradicts this opinion.

genius/idoit: Scott am I to surmise from your comment that you believe RC-14 dating is accurate and effective ?

SC: I have doubts - and for good reason. Take this quote, for example, from archaeologist, David Down:

"I’ve used carbon-14 dating’, David chuckled. ‘Frankly, among archaeologists, carbon dating is a big joke. They send samples to the laboratories to be dated. If it comes back and agrees with the dates they’ve already decided from the style of pottery, they will say, “Carbon-14 dating of this sample confirms our conclusions.” But if it doesn’t agree, they just think the laboratory has got it wrong, and that’s the end of it. It’s only a showcase. Archaeologists never (let me emphasize this) NEVER date their finds by carbon-14. They only quote it [C14 date] if it agrees with their conclusions." - David Down, Archaeologist

Yes, I have deep reservations about C14 dating.

Hope this answers your questions.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wow Scott !!! Thank you so much for your post and for sharing your work with us. You're brilliant (but I'm sure that you know that already)!!!

Your theory makes perfect sense and I am amazed at its simplicity as it solidly comports with the spirit of Occam's razor (i.e. frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora).

I have no doubt that you are 100% correct ! Bravo ! I grant thee a star and flag good sir !

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We all have about three years - disaster or not - enjoy it

Does anyone still think going to Carlsbad Caverns on December 20th and refusing to come out until the 22nd of December a bad idea?

I seem to remember something about a massive military emergency food ration stockpile at that location.

From Arizona, thats about a four to five hour drive. I think I will be taking an early Christmas vacation that year, lol.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Hello SuperSlovak,

SuperSlovak: ...I think you should look into the "orion giza correlation" basically a theory the pyramids are in line with orions belt.

SC: Thanks for this. I am well versed in the OCT (Orion Correlation Theory) first proposed by Massey and then advanced by Cocteau and more recently by Robert Bauval. My work here builds upon the earlier work of these pioneers in alternative thinking.

The presentation below demonstrates how the very dimensions of the 3 main pyramids at Giza were determined by the Orion Belt star asterism:

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

Very best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
[edit on 3-1-2010 by MadMatt]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join