It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'am not as interesting as a Christian militant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have decided to introduce myself, only 40ish post late.

I have no idea where to start ..

nophun on conspiracy
I will only accept facts to answer my questions. This does not mean I I deny anything that cannot be backed with facts, in these situations it is best we find logical theories and question the information we gather until a fact reveals it's self. Only then can we get answers to our questions.

Answering or linking unanswered questions to other unanswered questions until we get something that fits our theories does us no good.

nophun on religion
I will not go into details here because it will do nothing but start no win argument with certain people. I believe there use to be a use of religion, now it is my belief they cause more damage then good. The issue is not one religion rather any time there is more then one religion "issues" are sure to follow.

nophun on pizza
I love the stuff.

nophun looks up too ..
Richard Dawkins
Mark Twain
Albert Einstein

Ya I know .. not much of a surprise here

nophun is interested in
pretty much every this listed here at ATS (might really surprise some here).
Mostly things in the sky and beyond.
Pizza.
Etc.

I will close with something that angers me here at ATS.

If someone disagrees and your only argument is # like ...

"WAKE UP!"
"Deny ignorance"
or accusing the person you are arguing with as part of a government cover up, DOES NOT give you the win. It does nothing but move you to the nut category that is not even trying to search for the truth and more likely then not are a cancer to your own cause.

Live Long and Prosper.
-nophun

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Welcome....

You know, Pizza is loved by everyone because it contains ingredients that control your brain with the NWO's intentions. One day you will be a super-soldier-ninja-assasain-robot-fraggle and the pizza will activate you.

Just sayin....

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well,we have something in common!

I like pizza,too!

I also wrote a very late Introduction,which I thought would be more of a "Good-bye" because of obstacles to logging in,etc...

While we are here,we all have something to offer.

P.S. I like cats,too,so I find your avatar quite amusing!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

nophun on pizza
I love the stuff.

Welcome...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Ninjas,Assassins, and Robots are all in my top 5 things along with pizza.

I am such a nerd

reply to post by On the Edge

I wish I could take credit for my avatar, but I completely 100% stole it from a "where is your god now" meme.

here is the original

media.photobucket.com...

reply to post by happygolucky

*licks giant pizza*

[edit on 3-1-2010 by nophun]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

You may think your not as interesting as some new members.

But your word will be more respected

I'd be happy with the latter

Welcome sir

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Mmmmmm pizza! I love pizza and...mmmmmm etc., I love etc.,...Hey look over there! It's another religious fanatic!

(Jean Paul waits for nophun to look where he's pointing then sneaks over to nophun's profile and steals the pizza, a copy of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and a bag of etc., and then runs back to his own profile before nophun looks back at him befuddled)

What? You didn't see that guy? Huh? I'm not eating anything. No I am not. Well anyway, I gotta go but it was great meeting you and welcome to ATS. Thanks for the pizza...I mean...look it's the Pope! Over there. You don't see him? Wake up! Okay gotta go now, but again a warm welcome and kind regards.

top topics

join