It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Zinni Says Bush Screwed Up � Calls For Neo Cons Sacking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm not fussed about Zinni's motives, its just another publication that goes to show the people are turning away from bush.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said a mouthful there, Special.

I have never liked G. W. Bush or his daddy from the get-go. G.W. reminds me to much of that dude on the cover of "Mad Magazine", a real dimwit , but he also re-sembles " Howdy-Doody " too, GW is as hallow as they come and as stupid and thoughtless as a wooden-dummy. Bozo the
, could have done a better job than GW has been doing.

But I must say, that I disagree with you, Special, when it comes to John Kerry. John would make a very good president , he has more experience in his little pinkie-finger, than any of the Bush men ever had, and I have faith in John to bring home our troops as soon as he can when he sits in the oval-seat.

I also beleive the LUNACY that GW Bush has been showing the world, is in fact his true self.
GW Bush, said he was listening to his father ( the higher power over the human race ), but I think he had lost-touch with reality and is as insane as "Hitler" was , I do not beleive that "GOD" told GW to start a war, it was GW who told hisself to start a war against Iraq after his "big backers" of his election of 2000 kept whispering to him in his ear to do it . God is "pure and just", not insane.

Bush can never justifiy his reason for this war, he KNEW what was going on in that prison to the Iraqie people from the get-go, he was all for it, and for anyone to say Bush didn't know, than I say to them; the lunatic has no bussiness as the sitting president, if he doesn't know whats going on during HIS WATCH .

Electing Bush out of office seems to me as going to easy on the man that is responsible for this war in Iraq and causing the death of hundreds and still insist on placing our people's live in danger. He needs to be Impeached and so does his cabinet of co-hursts, for War-Crimes against the people of the U.S. and against the Iraqie people. He/They should have to pay for their crimes just as anyone else would have to for crimes they've committed.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It is harder to saddle Zinni with the self interest of profit motive as the motivation for
telling all about the Neo-Cons. For starters he has always said that this is the wrong war in the wrong place and for the wrong reasons and testified before Congressional committees months before the war authorization vote held; and the book by Clancy is part of his Commander Series dedicated to telling the stories of the real live military commanders after they retire. The book about Zinni is one among several with more to come.

The anti-Semitism charge surfaced when Zinni spoke negatively about the Iraq War Plan and questioned the manufactured intelligence flowing from the non-official sources in the DOD and from folks like Ahmad Chalabi. Where is the tinge of anti-Semitism there? Just because most all the neo-cons are Jewish? Is this a variation on the �it you criticize the commander in chief you�re unpatriotic? See: www.wrmea.com...

Ad hominem attacks do not trump the facts. Would it not be easier to maintain that the neo-cons are foreign agents doing Israelis bidding? And you throwing in Zinni worked for Clinton is a sad attempt at more ad hominem?

Zinni was caught off guard I would proffer by the FAUX network twit��under Clinton Zinni may have supported a bombing because those facilities did exist and were being discovered and destroyed by UN Inspectors who spent 10 years in that mission. Zinni should have answered, �What year?�

Zinni does joint Clarke, O�Neill, Woodward, and Dean with more in the works who seem to all tell the same story and confirm one another in so many ways. Is this a big conspiracy to get Bush by men who have planned and plotted his destruction? I doubt it.

The point I was suggestion in the release of the Prisoner Abuse photo�s by the DOD and published by CBS was a deliberate act in support of policies and/or motives unknown to us slobs who just pay the bills. For an Administration that is so secretive to have kept those photos under wraps for 5 months and freely reclassifies documents in the public domain as secret it seem it highly unlikely for them to release these pictures knowing the damage it would do to the USA�s war on terrorist. Unless that is you are maintaining the point �They are that dumb and out of control. � Something I highly doubt.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Mel Brooks. However, he is trying to do a drama and it just ain't working. His speech last night was nothing new. Same ole thing. He can't even figure out who is going to run the interim gov't over there since it turns out his "good" guys weren't so good after all.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
Mel Brooks. I thought GW had an uncanny likeness to Alfred E. Newman.

BTW have you ever seen the Bush action figure?

www2.warnerbros.com...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
From gmcnulty:

The point I was suggestion in the release of the Prisoner Abuse photo�s by the DOD and published by CBS was a deliberate act in support of policies and/or motives unknown to us slobs who just pay the bills. For an Administration that is so secretive to have kept those photos under wraps for 5 months and freely reclassifies documents in the public domain as secret it seem it highly unlikely for them to release these pictures knowing the damage it would do to the USA�s war on terrorist. Unless that is you are maintaining the point �They are that dumb and out of control. � Something I highly doubt.

Not trying to flame you here, but I will answer this after making all of the grammatical corrections necessary to make your post legible:.... never mind, it's too much work to second guess you.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I doubt you're having as much trouble with the style as you may be with the ideas/concepts. There's no reason to be so supercilious, friend. You're better then that. Aren't you?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Let's all lay off the grammer police bit please.

We have an international audience.

And beyond that, we all make typos.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thank you Rant.

I hate those damned 'cops'

Grammar's just a pain, but often help me tow the line to stive for better style, verbiage, and format. It's the spelling cops that really P.I.S.S. me off.

Either case, such folks, don't know how transparent they are as they make themselves naked with their demonstration of transference/displacement.

But thanks anyway, good to know the block is well patrolled.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join