It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wouldn't exist if aliens didn't exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just think about it.
If aliens didn't exist in space somewhere, then humans on Earth on wouldn't exist either. It's mathematically impossible. Why should humans on Earth exist while other beings won't? I think the fact that humans exist, alone proves the fact that aliens exist. It hardly makes any sense if humans on Earth are the only intelligent beings. Just appreciate that you exist along with other beings in this beautiful universe. We are not alone.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"Why should humans on Earth exist while other beings won't?"

Because God created us to exist here. Maybe there is life on other planets. Maybe not.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Statistically, there should be a lot of alien races out there. You could say 1 intelligent life form per galaxy and there would still be too many to count. The big question isn't if they exist or not anymore.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
According to The Drake equation/ The Sagan Equation, youre absolutely right. Millions....trillions.

There should be all kinds of alien life out there. Now, the problem is....are they as stuck as we are? We cant even travel past our own planetary moon.

If we are the only intelligent life in the universe, because we were placed here by your God, the this a quite the prankster deity. I would go as far as to say that I wouldnt want to be a part of a God's agenda if he made me alone in the universe.
But we are not discussing religion, theories, or dogma. We are discussing aliens.

new topics

top topics

join