It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Is Absolutely Amazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wow what an incredible and beautiful country Canada is especially the place I went to which was Mission, Vancouver so im not sure about the rest of the country but im sure it’s as breathtaking as Mission.

I've never even been in an airport before and at 17 I ended up travelling on my own to Philadelphia then to Seattle and finally made my way up to Vancouver. This was in early September this year but I feel that I must say to everyone else here if you ever want to travel to anywhere in the world trust me when I say Canada is an absolutely awesome place to visit.

Im from Doncaster so we don’t have anything exciting here at all, the streets look so plain and going to somewhere like Vancouver really opened my eyes and I ended up catching the travelling bug…... Baaaddd.

So all you Canadians on ATS/BTS you don’t know how lucky you guys are im truly envious of all of you who get to live there every day.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have never been, infact only been out of england once! but along with ireland, canada is just one of the places I yearn to go to, just gorgeous!

I know what you mean with the doncaster comparison, I was born there

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Ohh Cool I live in a village called Rossington (count my living area as Doncaster though) have you ever heard of it?

And the scenery of Canada is breathtaking seriously I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. If you ever get a chance to go it’s a chance you gotta take trust me.

New York is somewhere that I want to travel to aswell that place looks freaking amazing to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yeah I know rossington

I will visit there! one day anyway, never really been one to want to go to new york, but I would love to get a hotdog from one of those stands
and go to comic con!

When you see Canada on Ray mears it just simply is breathtaking, I basically drool for an hour! so would love to see all parts of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Thats soo cool that you know it and have actually been there (or will do a you say) But pesonally i cant wait to leave it. Got some bad memories (nearly got killed :@) plus its just such a boring and depressing place IMO.

Ha! ye a rtip to New York wouldnt really be a trip without going to a hot dog stand atleas once.

Yes the parts of Canada i saw was just amazing. It Definitely does take your breath away.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I live in Ontario Canada, and I have visited NY.
Yes we have it all here...our country is very diverse and picturesque.
NY is awesome..but very chaotic..to me anyways.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Sorry, I meant I will visit canada one day
it's my writing take no notice, I have a knack for talking about five different things in one line
I lose myself sometimes

Yeah gotta do the hot dog stands

I know what you mean, I moved away when I was 15, fortunately

[edit on 3-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

My sister just got back from New York (she was there over Christmas) and from the pictures it just looks like the most amazing place in the world to me. I’ve just always wanted to go there it just looks spectacular.

Although yes it’s pretty busy and im not really much of a city person to be honest but still it’s at the top of my list of places to go.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Canada is my favorite country. I dream to travel there

top topics

join