It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JayZ The Illuminati's Pide Piper

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi all,

I watched this youtube video and thought it would be interesting against the backdrop of the new year eve/JayZ video thread.

It would probably shed some light on JayZ that some were not privy too initially.

I have listened to lots of JayZ over the past and i have no doubts he is connected to secret societies and the new age movement in progress.

thoughts please

S&F@Your descretion.

Spread the truth,

Spirit

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The illuminate themselves probably look at jay-z and laugh.
But a distraction is a distraction right?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
To much of a stretch for me.

I like his music. Better than most rappers.

Thats about it.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well ive heard this statement made quite a few times and as he's playing a festival very close to my home this year i thought i would take a look.

Honestly, theres some pretty flimsy claims in that video and i certainly dont feel my eyes have been opened to something.

The links the video attempts to makes are not convincing, all of the statements jay z makes could be taken in completely different unsinister ways.

The hoody he's wearing "do what though wilt" can be interpreted in many ways, from researching briefly it seems to be postive and about making the most of yourself and reaching your potential.

I am of course no expert but this sort of video is never going to convince anyone of anything.

I would like to hear as to why you have no doubts though?

[edit on 3/1/10 by ioweagle]

[edit on 3/1/10 by ioweagle]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think it is important to keep an open mind also. There are many things about JayZ that add weight to his involvment as a mason. They say there is no smoke without fire and i personally think it would be good to see how JayZ is connected to the system of the illuminati.
He may just be a puppet but he is also very knowledgable in the craft and obvisouly a very succsesful business man.

Given his video on new years eve and the ATS reaction to that thread in question i think it would be good to hear the other side of the story too...

so more opinions are welcome.

spirit

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Star and Flag,and a Hug if I could!

Where were you when I was writing my last thread?!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously,excellent find! For those with eyes to see!

I believe there is a very sinister plan shaping up that I am unwilling to write about. I don't think I am the only one who sees it either.

All I can say is,"Maranatha!" ("Lord,Come quickly!")

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Star and Flag,and a Hug if I could!

Where were you when I was writing my last thread?!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously,excellent find! For those with eyes to see!

I believe there is a very sinister plan shaping up that I am unwilling to write about. I don't think I am the only one who sees it either.

All I can say is,"Maranatha!" ("Lord,Come quickly!")

Yes and the thing is when you hold a majority of the pieces as to how the whole conspiracy fits together its really not that hard to see who all the players are and how events will unfold.

I think many people have many pieces but not all people have a mojority of the pieces but in time this will change.

The new age movement, the lluminati, the new world order...we question its validity as conspiracy theorists every day.

The "fact" it is actually real is what many will not accept.

If we did we wouldnt be sitting around on pc's we would be activly taking out the system of the beast.

but many are hypnotised, dumb down, programmed to think submissivly.

The question is will we awaken in the light or rather darkness or will we see the darkness as the light.

Ultimatly i think religion is truth, the new age movement has done a good job of destroying the worlds interpretations of god (bibles, thoras, quorans, canons, and so on) all religions prophecise these coming events be it specifically in some areas and metaphoricall, or algorically in others.

I think this site is flooded with new age thinkers and that they are fully aware of their effects on those of us under their influence.

But trust me they should be fearful because all the chaos they have created in the world will become the beast that bites them in the a**.

they have manifested a monster, they have manipulated the consciousness of mankind and made it believe it is what it is today.

A murderer, a corrupt politican, a media propaganda machine, a terrorist, an occultist a new ager and basically everything that is evil, negative and destructive about this world.

unless we wake up to these facts we will inevitabally self anhilate.

There is a way forward and it is one of love , working together like an ant colony, providing for all, real education that allows us to grow as spiritual beings on this living earth.

Its so obvious that JayZ is involved in promoting their agenda, how much or how little he knows of the grand scheme only he knows, but when he is photographed given masonic handshakes to many elitists and musicians and when he pormotes symbolism that is blatently masonic i think it is with very little doubt that i can say he is connected.

spirit

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

I may not be able to fill in all the blanks,but I've gotten pretty good at connecting-the-dots! (By the grace of God!)

So have you,by the sounds of it!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The Illuminati's Pide Piper

Its PIED piper.

Pide is a Turkish food.

Artists use symbolism all the time.. it usually means very little. And lyrics can always be interpreted to mean several things.

But then again.. Jay Z could be a PR henchman for various bloodlines of business families who have enough clout to direct the movement of human advancements in the direction they would like for their prosperity.

Actually, now that I put it like that, i doubt it very much.

While I do believe very much in powerful bloodlines running many global institutions.. why would they bother getting a rapper to insert certain lyrics into his songs for their own amusement?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

The Illuminati's Pide Piper

Its PIED piper.

Pide is a Turkish food.

Artists use symbolism all the time.. it usually means very little. And lyrics can always be interpreted to mean several things.

But then again.. Jay Z could be a PR henchman for various bloodlines of business families who have enough clout to direct the movement of human advancements in the direction they would like for their prosperity.

Actually, now that I put it like that, i doubt it very much.

While I do believe very much in powerful bloodlines running many global institutions.. why would they bother getting a rapper to insert certain lyrics into his songs for their own amusement?

Thanks for the typo update, i wasnt sure and should have checked really.

Regarding your question , I dont think its for their amusement it is about conditioning the millions of people that listen to JayZ's music.

It is a way of communicating a message to all those involved, those in the know to say the new world order is moving ahead as planned.

It is an open yet secret declaration that happens all the time around us, in films, music, the media art basically anything that is marketable.

It is a system we buy into, their system, their money, their set of rules, their direction.

Dont think for one minute that the course of the world isnt planned.

Everything is being set up they are building setting the stage for the main event.

And if you dont believe me lets see what happens over the next 3 years.

spriit

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Perhaps you could enlighten me as to what the message is in Jay z's music or videos that he is communicating to the masses? I havnt listened to an awful lot of Jay z but it seems that most of his music is very similar to many other artists today.

There seem to be many claims as to his intentions but i am unawre of where they come from. As you appear to be in the know about some of these things i thought perhaps you could give me a brief rundown?

There are a lot of threads on jay z and i really dont have time to read them all.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I will put the equal amount of effort into this post as the makers of that video did in his/her video.

That symbol is obviously a upside down diamond and looks nothing like the symbol they compare it too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a11ae57ed3c9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b01b05bf2f3.jpg[/atsimg]

See the whole thing with these "trinity" symbols from what I know is 3 equal parts and a upside down diamond does not follow those rules.

Bonus read: mikeblume.com...

I choose to just ignore the whole Alice Bailey and madame blavatsky items based on the lack of truth they bring to the table. Research them for 20 minutes and you will see yourself.

There is really nothing but that symbol to argue against in this video because it is the only thing brought to the table .. and it fails.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just wanna throw these out there

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The series actually carries on to 13 parts, follow the links on youtube

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Il post some replies soon.

spirit

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
He somehow wandered onstage during a recent Stevie Wonder concert.

Much like with Kanye West, I kept asking `WHY?'

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So Bob Dylan made a deal with the devil to get where he is today? He had his songs magically written for him? He still has to keep performing , to get better all the time, because of this deal with the devil? Sounds like a load to me. just talkin' p.s. it's in the last vid,

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't know about a lot of this stuff, but I can say jay z isnt a mason. If he was he would probably be open about it, masons don't hide that they are masons. We have nothing to hide. And him doing that pyramid symbol has nothing to do with masonry I always see people saying thats proof that hes a mason. But that isnt one of our signs or symbols.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
His hoodie, "do what thou wilt" is a shortened version of the motto of the Church of Satan founded by Anton Szandor LeVay, the full motto being, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. That being said, I imagine that Jay-Z, being from the background he is from, is a very intelligent, motivated individual, and has picked this persona to fuel his marketing schemes. I would do it. Any publicity is good publicity, if you get one group of people talking about his supposed Illuminatti links, at least they are talking about him. As to his real involvement...who knows? I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood, and if I had dreams of using music to get out, and were approached by powerful people with connections in the music industry who could help, not only would I jump on it, but I would also express loyalty to them in my music. Possible, maybe. Probable, maybe. Will we ever know? Probably not.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by d1g1talgangster

Thats not the motto of the church of satan. It comes from Aleister Crowley who died before the church of satan was even formed. Not trying to be rude or anything, just correcting you

[edit on 4-1-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join