It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is SEXY to you?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I guess it depends on what mood I'm in. I quite like girls who don't dress up to nines, but are still naturally beautiful. Although High heels can be sexy. I look just fab in mine

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
For me personally, it's a confident sexuality without being conceited. Oozing confidence but willing to share that sexuality and not use it as a weapon to get things.

TV characters that spring to mind would be Faith from Buffy the vampire slayer, she knows she's sexy and uses it to have fun.

Samantha from Sex and the City is another example.

Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) from The Avengers

Catwoman (Julie Newmar) from the Batman series.

Looks aren't always important though, it's about how you present yourself I think. These are all sexy women who know it but they're all vunerable at the same time and willing to share their sexuality with the men.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Forgot to add:

English Accent
Dirty Talk

Not necessarily together, but I wouldn't mind...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Big tall bloke with lean muscle and a deep voice, or any of my avatars.

Till Lindemann still got it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
THIS WOULD BE A GOOD START!

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-2-2012 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

They are absolutely awesome live, if you've never seen them (TSO).
We try to catch them every year. They have family here, so they are usually in town right during the holidays.

The lead singer of Cheap Trick is a good friend of theirs, and often makes an appearance as well. (My mother does a lot of cakes for his wife, Pamela).

Those gals though, man, they know how to make love to the camera...hehe...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Big tits always get me barred up but what is reallly sexy is those things that let me know that a woman is mine. Things like being comfortable enough around me to WEAR trackies and a tee shirt. Letting me see those parts of her body that see is paranoid about and they are often the parts of her body that I love the most. It's about being intimate and vulnerable...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by SunLife

They are absolutely awesome live, if you've never seen them (TSO).
We try to catch them every year. They have family here, so they are usually in town right during the holidays.

The lead singer of Cheap Trick is a good friend of theirs, and often makes an appearance as well. (My mother does a lot of cakes for his wife, Pamela).

Those gals though, man, they know how to make love to the camera...hehe...

nope I never have, but watched a bunch of shows on the ytube. I think Jennifer Cella was the best looking and singer ive ever seen.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If you're a sexy woman it doesn't matter if you're dressed in a sweat-shirt and sweat-pants with bad frizzy hair and no makeup at all. That doesn't hide what nature gives you. If you are a "10", you're a "10". It would also be true if you dressed up in some freaky silly and clownish looking outfit. (Provided it doesn't conceal too much.) I think this physical attraction part comes with how well a woman takes care of herself. More "shapely" than "a shape" (too skinny is just as bad as being too obese), having a pretty face, and stuff like that. I think recognition of this just comes with the instincts that evolution has wired us with in regards to reproduction.

The rest comes with attitude. Somebody can be pretty hot at first impression, but how they carry themselves can kill it. Come across as either too hostile/demanding or too much of a floozy, and either of those might be a turn-off. Those also probably have to do with instincts too, but in regards to fidelity.

Makeup and clothing may only do so much, but perhaps in the same sense as beer goggles. When it goes away it's another story. Probably best used to accentuate what's there already. Cake-face never looks good up close, and a muffin-top doesn't look that appealing where properly sized and fit clothes would much better accentuate the shape a woman does have. Thus there is a limit to what women should be doing.

Of course it's still different strokes for different folks, but you did ask for an opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join