It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will KSM trial bring to light Al Qeada's link to Flight 587

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
With KSM coming to trial, I have started to think that not only will the secrets that are used to obtain information be revealed but also other attacks against the United States that were hidden or covered up.

The one that sticks out is Flight 587. Just weeks after 9/11, there was no way that the US could admit that there was another chink in the armor. It would have STOPPED air travel. However, if you look into it, the dots are to well connected.

Abderraouf bin Habib bin Yousef Jdey was linked to KSM and was thought to be one of the 9/11 terrorists that was not allowed into the country and could not assist with the attacks. Is it coincidence that a video with him in it explaining his martyrdom was found in the rubble of Mohammed Attas home? Jdey was outed as a second wave with Reid but it is a claim that the US has never endorsed.

Please take a look at this link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There were reports of explosions. Eyewitness accounts. The toll booth video that shows an explosion. Why were none of these things looked at again?

My question is, if these are bought to light during the KSM trial, what will the fallout be and we this assist or hamper our country?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I see it as a dog and pony show.

Prosecution: He is a terrorist.

Evidence: Not much new. Mainly things we are already aware of.

Defense: tortured and abused.

Jury/Judge: We have to convict the terrorist.

Verdict: Guilty

Your flight 587 connection is interesting. Will read up on it more.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
But if we look at what you state

Prosecution: He is a terrorist. (until proven guilty)

Evidence: Not much new. Mainly things we are already aware of. (There is alot that we are not privy to just like alot of information came out when Reid was tried)

Defense: tortured and abused. (that is not a defense but a reason for fair trail)

Jury/Judge: ( Look at the AG and the judge) This is not a slam dunk...

Verdict: Guilty (this is not a forgone conclusion)

I was really wondering if there would be any other 9/11 information or information about other successful operations that the US did not claim.

Your flight 587 connection is interesting. Will read up on it more.

new topics

join