It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Orders US Government To Begin Preparing For Biological Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

1. Osama is dead
2. zeus can't give any details or names of anyone other than the horse people who fired him.
3. AQ will not use biologicals because of the tennents of Islam
4. Iran will use chemicals like anthrax and is probably the ones who did the 2001 attack.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LizzyBorden
New "anthrax" scare - suspicious letters in Alabama - check our this article:

www.latimes.com...

Then there was that gunman in Las Vegas courthouse, Harry Reid's office yesterday too.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
There are people out there who wish to kill Americans. They do not wish to kill Americans just for the sake of killing Americans. They do not wish to kill Americans because they hate our freedom. They wish to kill Americans simply because it furthers their cause.

Anybody who does not believe there are people out there who wish to kill Americans (regardless of why or when they choose to do it) is retarded.

Exactly!
And those people who are out there identify themselves as AQ and their motivation is Islam. Don't be afraid to stand up and identify this enemy. Don't be afraid to be called a racist, which is typical, and identify these people who want to kill. Don't be afraid to defend yourself against this enemy!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by kozmo

4. Iran will use chemicals like anthrax and is probably the ones who did the 2001 attack.

Time to wake up my friend...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

reply to post by kozmo

Time to wake up my friend...

1. I am not your friend
2. If you are buying the Ft Detrick story... that's so silly
3. Maybe you can go laugh at people who like you.
4. Someone took credit for the 2001 anthrax attacks and it didn't make MSM.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by JJay55]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

1. Osama is dead
2. zeus can't give any details or names of anyone other than the horse people who fired him.

JJ is disinfo and a hearless lyer.
Zeuse.. me gave names of head of special warfare a recording form his wife where I clearly say I trusted you with my life.., head of anti terrors niece.a recording with a death threat.. So they dont want you to know the truth and for sure the mentality that leaves me to die.... would and will leave you all to die also.... They the government only cares taht no one knows there scam and no one knows they as much as murder the american for a canadian a italian and a australian while they used me to spread MRSA a obvious false flag terror attack done by steve ahlberg and the seals!!!! You like That better right JJ?.. and fire me you piece of crap cause that is what you are JJ a piece of trash.... No they fired me after they got enough TV shows and the horses started to get real good and they got there hands on the people they wanted to rob by advertising me . Murdering lying thieves.. from Portland police macks family to ahlberg to German police tolksdorf.. a bunch of lying murdering thieves....

[edit on 5-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

1. Osama is dead

How do you know Osama is dead? That is purely speculation on your part. Zeuseadam has given at least a half dozen names, if not more. They have checked out. AQ may not use biological weapons, but Al-CIAda would as they are not even Muslim. Anthrax is not a chemical agent, it is a biological agent. And no, the samples from 2001 are consistent with the DNA of samples that US military complex is currently holding at Ft. Detrick in Maryland. You need to bone up on this a little more.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
...So now are they trying to get us vaccinated through our local post office??

Here we go with "forced vaccination" paranoia again. Just get a P.O. Box if you're worried about your postman jabbing you.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

reply to post by kozmo

1. Osama is dead

How do you know Osama is dead? That is purely speculation on your part. Zeuseadam has given at least a half dozen names, if not more. They have checked out. AQ may not use biological weapons, but Al-CIAda would as they are not even Muslim. Anthrax is not a chemical agent, it is a biological agent. And no, the samples from 2001 are consistent with the DNA of samples that US military complex is currently holding at Ft. Detrick in Maryland. You need to bone up on this a little more.

What are the results you found from checking out those names?
Post them here.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Who is AQ?
Al Qaeda or this guy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Who is AQ?
Al Qaeda or this guy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

al Qaeda = AQ
AQ Khan = nuclear scientist who gave Pak and Iran nukes.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If anyone is interested in what that would be like, watch the movie "Right at your door"
Not a very good movie, but it is erie how it could pan out.

Basically some "dirty" bombs blow up in downtown LA and everyone is quarantined, a very FEMA/Military type of control is taken over the surrounding areas...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
If anyone is interested in what that would be like, watch the movie "Right at your door"
Not a very good movie, but it is erie how it could pan out.

Basically some "dirty" bombs blow up in downtown LA and everyone is quarantined, a very FEMA/Military type of control is taken over the surrounding areas...

That was the plot of 24, wasn't it?
Yes, that is a good possibility according to those who are in preparation exercises.
What happens if that dirty bombs are deployed in a dozen cities?
Are you prepared?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

reply to post by kozmo

1. Osama is dead

What are the results you found from checking out those names?
Post them here.

Ya check this out.. tolksdorf appaloosa German police in cassel germany the location of Adolph Hitlers first bio weapons and chemical agent program.. please someone it is true find the link or proof somewhere .. and tolksdorf is where i got sick....And USA sends chldrenn there ?? oh and the official knife maker for Adolph Hitler.. bergman is the grandsons name and and and.... And in Israel down the road from ellie barrones ranch s the head of Israeli security that was n charge of Bill CLintons security while he waas in Israel.. But Israel lets there rider elan rosenberg ride my system.. uh analsons system.. even though was at the ranch he worked at vered hagalil where they took my system... and Israel lets me die of MRSA and Welcomes Ramtha with a middle finger pointed at Jehovah God.. Ya your angels..... From HELL!!!! So anyone who would like to investigate the names.. the real names that lead to mossad Italian and all the western Intel go ahead.. JJ and her group seem to want there to be no secrets they hand america over on a silver platter. And they really did this to me in front of all the worlds Intel agencies and make sure they know not to help stop a terror attack.. I am the example of what happens if you try to stop a terror attack.
so ya go ahead make sure no one is caught from the AQ message the days are pregnant and show the whole world the mentality of a inside job......... hey JJ 1,000,000,000xxxxxx you would cover up steve ahlberg and the seals doing a false flag attack wouldn't you>??!!. think about it.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Why do you guys over there always presume the worse?

There may be a major outbreak which would prevent people getting about (even to the docs or a hospital) so providing meds through the postal service may not be a bad idea....

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
oh come on zeusie, you make it sound like I'm some network that's connected to the government who make up the rules. I'm just a girl who found this forum and holes in your story.
You probably think I got you the anti-biotics too. You're welcome. ;-)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

oh come on zeusie, you make it sound like I'm some network that's connected to the government who make up the rules. I'm just a girl who found this forum and holes in your story.

no no no.......... not twistin me honey. would thank and be grateful to anyone who showed humanity and help me get the antibiotics you would be my hero..... So now twist you a little
so are you hot? Like good looking single and all that?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam

no no no.......... not twistin me honey. would thank and be grateful to anyone who showed humanity and help me get the antibiotics you would be my hero..... So now twist you a little

See, this is how you get in trouble, you like the ladies and then... oops gotcha some MRSA and all kinds of trouble and pregnancy and bin Laden and someone steals your stuff.
What is the physical description of the pregnant girl? Does she have dark hair that she colored?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam

See, this is how you get in trouble, you like the ladies and then... oops gotcha some MRSA and all kinds of trouble and pregnancy and bin Laden and someone steals your stuff.
What is the physical description of the pregnant girl? Does she have dark hair that she colored?

have a picture of her and Mrrium her friend who had a picture of a Muslim and n his eyes where a terror training camp on her wall..Her father bought huge stocks in a Arabic computer software company.. he had a plan and if t worked they could paint the walls with 500 euro bills.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join