It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Orders US Government To Begin Preparing For Biological Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zeuseadam

You should put up a transcript of that video because I tried listening twice and I just cant make out much.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The real truth of my post also points to Iran and Russian collaboration with biological s.. that is where the sickest person saw from MRSA /// he worked for a Russian guy( son of big USSR man) and he had worked in Iran where he became sick from what I heard then spread it to very very hot beautiful eastern European hookers to spread.... al qaeda message the days are pregnant.. even Osamas family in Iran starts to make a whole lot of sense..
Again please to educate yourself listen to the pregnant girl from the Al Qaeda message the days are pregnant...
www.youtube.com...

can you please explain what in the world is meant to be gained from watching that you tube video?

i understand it has something to do with the horse riding CIA place.

i think?

i am rather confused here.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OK I try please post it next to the video or I will later.
Wie get dia? English.. HOw are you? We gets deina koff and nassal? How is you head and nose? (SORRY DONT SPELL GERMAN CORRECT)
Bittre(please) Du ema gesacht.. your always saying your head and nose are sick... are you sick? Ya meine hulse..???????(I thought skin and not sure it s not skin) Your neck? Ney .. Throat? Ney meine manden ?? I also would like what she said translated exactly but that is a real recording that has to do with the wire taps and the al qaeda message the days are pregnant.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

Originally posted by zeuseadam
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The real truth of my post also points to Iran and Russian collaboration with biological s.. that is where the sickest person saw from MRSA /// he worked for a Russian guy( son of big USSR man) and he had worked in Iran where he became sick from what I heard then spread it to very very hot beautiful eastern European hookers to spread.... al qaeda message the days are pregnant.. even Osamas family in Iran starts to make a whole lot of sense..
Again please to educate yourself listen to the pregnant girl from the Al Qaeda message the days are pregnant...
www.youtube.com...

can you please explain what in the world is meant to be gained from watching that you tube video?

i understand it has something to do with the horse riding CIA place.

i think?

i am rather confused here.

OK i try. it is complicated. While I was overseas getting asked to work for Osama and being set up with the girl from the al qaeda message the days are pregnant only to come home sick from I did not know why at the time(MRSA) and cannot purchase the medicine because the way of riding in the background of the video was me and my rivals who hated me took it and sold it with now Americas greatest horse whisperer but it really is my was my program of riding a horse word for word.. nearly. My rivals ex married the head of special warfare for the USA navy. They destroyed my rep so bad no one will let me work they convinced everyone i was a psycho while they only seem to care even to the point of my death that no one knows about Clinton Anderson and I mean no one in USA all the rest of the world governments and Intel know am telling a 100 percent the truth. Now are you confused cause I am..

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

zeuseadam,

I read the links you posted and listened to that youtube vid....

I don't understand at all what 9-11 has to do with training horses...

This whole thing sounds to me like you are mad that someone stole your idea.....I mean, I would be mad too if someone stole my idea....but you have not explained how this has to do with the false flag terror attacks...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I tried to watch the youtube video but all I see is a horse riding around and what sounds like a conversation in the background but there is simply too much static to understand anything.
Is there a transcript of the conversation?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
see other zeus threads for the story. Now he's saying that the pregnant girl knew that AQ was spreading a biological (against Islamic belief) but they did it with whoress from Eastern Europe.
Meanwhile AQ also gave the signal that Spain and France were a target and everyone is booging out of Yemen so something is up.
Gawd, don't make zeus repeat it... he goes into some rant and it gets even more cofusing. I just kinda summed it up. He is pissed that they stole his horse training technique but every now and then he throws in a tiny tiny piece of info, it's like pulling freeking teeth I tell ya.
ANyway, zeusie, identify the pregnant girl by name, did you yet? If not give me a description because I'd like to match it to the one that guy gave me about the Pentagon. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I guess H1n1 wasn't scary enough so they are preparing for the next wave in their campaign of fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Although the word mitigate does bother me.

Do you know what the word means? To make less severe or painful... Why that bothers you, I cannot fathom.

This plan should have been in place a long time ago. It's about time this country has a comprehensive and effective plan in case of biological attack. ANd the post office, who visits every house every day, would be a perfect way to get medicines and necessities to people in case of an attack.

Again, why people are concerned about this, I have no clue. Sometimes the paranoia around here goes WAY over the top.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

It can be sprayed in aerosol form they already have the means the chem planes.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wizardwars
reply to post by unityemissions

It can be sprayed in aerosol form they already have the means the chem planes.

Interesting that there were reports in the Ukraine and Poland during the H1N1 scare that there were plane spraying chemicals over the country. Of course the government denied it and there were no photos only hearsay from some residents. But the plane exist to spray chemicals, like those used in forest fires. Probably easier would be releaseing nasal blasts in crowded subways, trains, stadiums, office ac systems, places that dont' have chemical sniffer devices that would make an impact on population.
But again, biologicals wouldn't be handled by AQ operatives, it's against their religion and they wouldn't get to heaven. Ironic.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You are right,I had a different meaning in mind(more of a prevention).There is certainly nothing wrong with "mitigating"illness.

Thanks

[edit on 3-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You are right,I had a different meaning in mind(more of a prevention).There is certainly nothing wrong with "mitigating"illness.

Thanks

[edit on 3-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

In emergency response mitigation is prevention and reaction. Goes along with the chart
Red alert=attack, reactionary
Orange alert=threatened, defined
yellow=threatened in general, guarded.
We are way past yellow now. So when mitigation is used in training First Responders there are different degrees. Also different agencies are responsible for different levels of mitigation. For instance, FBI takes care of yellow and orange, firemen, FEMA and military takes care of Red.
If it gets to red the Feds didn't do their job.
Hope that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

zeuseadam,

I read the links you posted and listened to that youtube vid....

I don't understand at all what 9-11 has to do with training horses...

This whole thing sounds to me like you are mad that someone stole your idea.....I mean, I would be mad too if someone stole my idea....but you have not explained how this has to do with the false flag terror attacks...

I have explained again and again. I was in Germany before 9-11 and asked to work fro osama. My rival horse trainers ex wife married the former head of the seals the guys in charge of catching Osama Bin Laden. While I was gong through all that they took my way of training and sold it on TV. I am sick from the pregnant girls group in Germany and did not know why. Now I know why and I am not allowed to work because all anyone cares about is that no one knows about the guy on TV selling my intellectual property. So I do not have a future or way to save myself because no one will let me work and if I die of MRSA then it is intentional to cover something up like they where all on the same side the whole time.. I said I did not want to be a conspiracy theorist but this is more the truth than you will ever hear on TV and sometimes it is not what someone says but what they do that matters and what they have done and the way i was treated still looks guilty as hell....!!
The audio if you can speak German talks about being sick....and then as soon as Palma De Mallorca s mentioned she speaks perfect English Palma De Mallorca was the base fro CIA renditions and she knew it!!! Does that make more sense?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

So, I am pulling the BS flag on you for the wife marrying the former head of the SEALS in charge of Catching Bin Laden. I mean you could be a civilian and figure out the branch or unit responsible just by watching 60 minutes if need be. You have the wrong Branch of Military that was in charge for one, and the former head of the SEALS. Are you speaking of the Commodore or are you speaking of a Commanding officer, because there are many. Are you speaking of the SOCOM Commander, because thats rather strange too; but thats a whole other page. I guess I am confused about your horse riding, MRSA thing. MRSA isn't a death sentence, and is rather treatable with the right antibiotics as long as you diagnose the strain. I don't mean to be rude or show a lack of respect, I just wish you could clarify your story a little deeper or maybe just dumb it down. I mean no disrespect here.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner

So, I am pulling the BS flag on you for the wife marrying the former head of the SEALS in charge of Catching Bin Laden. I mean you could be a civilian and figure out the branch or unit responsible just by watching 60 minutes if need be. You have the wrong Branch of Military that was in charge for one, and the former head of the SEALS. Are you speaking of the Commodore or are you speaking of a Commanding officer, because there are many. Are you speaking of the SOCOM Commander, because thats rather strange too; but thats a whole other page. I guess I am confused about your horse riding, MRSA thing. MRSA isn't a death sentence, and is rather treatable with the right antibiotics as long as you diagnose the strain. I don't mean to be rude or show a lack of respect, I just wish you could clarify your story a little deeper or maybe just dumb it down. I mean no disrespect here.

www.easci.com...
That guy married this guys ex wife
www.diamondbtraining.com...
My formal rival trainer. But I am not mounted anymore and my inside leg way of riding is not a secret either. There are recordings from Terry steves wife where I trusted you with my life. As long as no one will let me work I can not buy the antibiotics i need to save my own life because MRSA untreated is deadly. The man I know hopefully friend is not a seal he is in Afghanistan. Maybe Delta? guess they don't exist.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Awesome, great clarification and thank you for helping me out on that. Good luck with the MRSA, don't let it go untreated.
R/
minigunner

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No offense to any Postal workers out ther but past stories have shown them to not really be the hardest working people in goverment. A little unfair to paint all with a broad brush but if you were a postal employee and the US came under a bio attack would you be willing (if even able) to distribute medical supplies to those infected in what should be an infected area? I think not and good luck on anyone else jumping to do so. this is a stupid idea from TPTB which really does not surprise me

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well Zeuse not sure if you are American or what but if you are no worries ...and if you are not no worries as Big Brother Obama and the Congress are working on free meds for everyone so come on down and be the next contestant for High Taxes and Poor Health Care

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

When H1N1 reached the pandemic stage I looked at my state's pandemic preparedness plan. The post office is expected to play its role. I believe the government can call on the Postmaster General for assistance in emergencies, investigations etc. It's a federal agency I don't think the employees have much choice.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
ANd the post office, who visits every house every day, would be a perfect way to get medicines and necessities to people in case of an attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join