It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens steal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Nogodsintheuniverse,

If you don't have anything other to say other than trolling and ridiculing others who have a different belief than you. Don't post anything.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

A lack of certain minerals and vitamins can cause a weakening of the veins. I can't remember specific minerals or vitamins at the moment, but maybe someone else from ATS can lend a hand. :-D

That would be magnesium.

You might also have a lack of blood platlets. Mabey the reason your nosebleeds suddenly stopped is because that week, the pressure was low.

You might have also been sleep-walking, it's suprisingly common. Keep looking for that lost sheet.

Just trying to offer some rational explinations

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Usually aliens visit Earth to see what is up, for example, they usually go to high profile government areas. They might steal various secret devices or chemicals from there.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by porque
I don't know why I feel like I have been abducted, it's just like...a feeling I have. When I went to a site (forget which one) I took a little "quiz" about it and clicked most of 'em yes..
I've even had one "dream" about being abducted, although that could've been just a dream.
And these nosebleeds were different. I mean, I would have one during that period every day

Ok, good enough reason to have suspicions, not that I was doubting, just wondering what and how you came to the conclusions. The dream would be a good indicator too if I understand abduction cases from what I have read.
So basically you are looking for verification to your experience? You havnt accepted it yet, just suspect?

I would think the next step would be to go find a hypnotists,undergo hypnosis and see if you can dig up the memories if it happened.

I know a few people who think they have been abducted too, so, I know something happens. What it is, I am not sure.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here's a great page on nosebleeds: Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join