It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for those who think they are an Alien.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

why do you think of your self as light?

please tell me why it is you are light

i do not understand

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

i do not understand

How may you refer to our essence in the equivalent notion of an electron, yet fail to understand the correlation to light? We do not intend to confuse the light within as that which is visible with our eyes. It is the raw, untamed force of our being, unique in density and vibration. It is our ability to associate moods and emotions to color, to our essence which allows us to correlate the two. We do not mean to say that our life is like that which is but a resemblance of energy from the stars in a visible spectrum.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

i do not understand

and you do have trouble comparing your self with that of an electron..

The I that I Am is light. This is because compared to an electron light (photon) has no mass. It is "matter-less" where as an electron is of matter. The mass (electron) signifies my body/vessel/that of matter and all matter must come from the matter-less (light) so at source I AM light.

So no I have no problem comparing my body to an electron (matter), but the I that I AM, my true Source within is of "matter-less" pure light.

I guess you could say none of this physical matrix really "matters" !

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think the guy pretending to be a 'walk-in' got stumped. Oh nos as a higher dimensional being my aptitude for language and comprehension is so out of date, this explains my grammar.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

With it ascension brings transparency. No one is able to escape this (including aliens and higher dimensional beings!) and as time goes on more and more people will start to realize this. All will be shown, all will be heard, so its best we all just be ourselves.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i have been trying to explain to people how i see emotions... this last page is the best. I star you mr green and you as well mr brown.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
i have been trying to explain to people how i see emotions... this last page is the best. I star you mr green and you as well mr brown.

Thank you. I very much like the way mryanbrown speaks also.

lol your post makes it look like we are from Reservoir Dogs ! Many times I have been asked if my avatar name is from this Tarantino film.

I see our spirit as light, our body is matter so if a person claims to be an alien, for me that means they must actually BE an alien, in an alien body. A body that has travelled to get to this planet and land here.

Yes a soul may have lived as an alien in a previous incarnation, and that soul with its spirit of light may have memories of this life but here and NOW a soul born of this Earth is not an alien. That is how I see it. A wandering soul may have been an alien on a higher density, but if that wanderer came down and was re born in human body it is now of human.

We are ALL spirit (the pre existant light) and it is this spirit that incarnates into body. Through these bodies we gain experience of the all and this becomes our soul. If a person was actually born on Earth from a human mother and father that soul is experiencing a 3D human incarnation. I can not see how people can claim to be an alien unless they landed here...can you? There is of course the complex area of "walk ins" but this is so rare I dont think it explains the vast numbers of people claiming to be aliens.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I agree that if you are born into a human body, then you are human. Your species is physical, so is the label for it. An alien is physical being from a distant planet.

I do question whether an Alien soul can be born to a different physical vessel. I imagine only those enlightened enough to comprehend the physical difference are capable of this, and even then I imagine it requires spiritual preparation.

One can not simply just be born into a vessel whose structure is foreign to your souls imprint. I believe this is really the importance of DNA, especially amongst family lineage. It's a marker of sorts to allow for a generalized energy structure to make use of it. However I feel there are loopholes to this, that being the 'walk-in' premise.

Let's take for example a mother who has had a previous abortion, and a second infancy with little odds of survival or psychological deficiencies later in life. Before we travel down this example, let's assume that a 3rd attempt later results in a failed pregnancy. So 2 out of 3 attempts to conceive fail, whether by direct or indirect actions. Miraculously the 2nd of these 3 attempts did succeed.

So there are 2 paths of divergence we may take from here with the walk-in theory. That either, there was not enough spiritual energy or love in the fertilization, that would prevent a baby from being born. So the mother calls out to the source, the unknown, the divine possibly. Asking for assistance in whatever way to have a successful delivery.

We see that the mother has allowed the vessel in development to now be opened to outside sources before a soul has taken hold of the vessel. This would in theory allow a soul of a different energy type to inhabit a foreign vessel if it is indeed enlightened enough, otherwise I think there would be obvious issues arising later in life which would lead one to the conclusion of possession or mental insanity. A being struggling desperately to live in a vessel so foreign to it, it can barely function on a normal level.

The second possibility is that the child born without a walk-in experiences issues later in life that cause such a degree of self-loathing that in a moment the soul becomes so frustrated and sick of existence it asks for help, not at any costs. But directly requests the divine, in it's wisdom for help to find purpose, to be a vessel for change and good to do honor in life. What if the impartial, not yet ready soul is completed with help of the divine.

All theory and what have you, just clarifying I agree an Alien is a physical being from a separate planet. Secondly that I feel an alien soul can not simply be born into a human body.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

I agree that if you are born into a human body, then you are human. Your species is physical, so is the label for it. An alien is physical being from a distant planet.

I agree totally.

I do question whether an Alien soul can be born to a different physical vessel. I imagine only those enlightened enough to comprehend the physical difference are capable of this, and even then I imagine it requires spiritual preparation.

One can not simply just be born into a vessel whose structure is foreign to your souls imprint. I believe this is really the importance of DNA, especially amongst family lineage. It's a marker of sorts to allow for a generalized energy structure to make use of it. However I feel there are loopholes to this, that being the 'walk-in' premise.

Im really not sure about this either. I see the spirit being seperate from the body but can see how the soul would benefit from reincarnating into the same DNA matrix each time, an accumalative growth would be seen from the same vessel.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think 'first contact' will occur on the internet.

That is to say that the first non-military dialogue between humans and visitors will occur online where it is safe and where the parties are not forced into believing anything.

This would allow visitors to directly communicate with us and not adversely affect our society - We could always just pretend it is a person we are talking to.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I think 'first contact' will occur on the internet.

That is to say that the first non-military dialogue between humans and visitors will occur online where it is safe and where the parties are not forced into believing anything.

This would allow visitors to directly communicate with us and not adversely affect our society - We could always just pretend it is a person we are talking to.

You may be right, but I think they would speak as another human and work from that stance. They would work from a hidden identity. There is nothing more off putting than Hey Im an Alien I have come to save you, listen to me now or your race shall die . You know how it goes...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join