It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is the perfect situation to establish. the new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i have been thinking about this for a while. 2012. is the perfect situation for the nwo to herd people into the camps saying if they come here they

will be safe. harp is the perfect thing to simulate. the weather events i heard a story on the radio of people trying to develop a computer system that is self aware and it already disobayed its masters and there trying to

fix it thats off topic i know but thats another threat im starting to personaly think 2012. is the ushering event of the new world order because everyone will be vulnerable and afraid and will look to there government as there savior the ones that arent awake the next 2 years

will be about conditioning us there already publicly announcing the new world order on tv. and people complain when there is no proof how can u deny it when u got officials from every country stateing they want a global governence,

would like oher peoples opinions if i have alot of typos i appoligize

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The new world order is already here and was announced back in nov of 2009, with the formal announcing on 1-1-2010 in the UK. Didn't you know that? All that remains to be done is formally bring aboard the countries of the north american continent(USA, Canada, Mexico).

2012 is going to be a very explosive year though I believe because of all the prophetic information that surrounds the year it'self! The mayan's calendar ends, nostradomus's latest found book shows a galactical allignment that happens only every 13,000 years, and then there's the bible, which brings into play all the prophetic scripture into the frontal view!

The middle east is a total powder keg, Iran and it's nuke threats are now a daily thing, Russia and China, along with Venezuela are all supporting Iran, and the USA and her military are totally spent, as austin powers would say!

THe USA is in a grand free-fall economically and the dollar is all but done! Even europe is not asking the usa for anything lately, and china has told obama that they will no longer be buying anymore debt due to the declining dollar. Watch for the euro to replace the dollar, and when it does, our economy will hit the bottom quicker than Rosanne Barr can hit the buffet at your local Shoneys!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
The new world order is already here and was announced back in nov of 2009, with the formal announcing on 1-1-2010 in the UK. Didn't you know that? All that remains to be done is formally bring aboard the countries of the north american continent(USA, Canada, Mexico).

2012 is going to be a very explosive year though I believe because of all the prophetic information that surrounds the year it'self! The mayan's calendar ends, nostradomus's latest found book shows a galactical allignment that happens only every 13,000 years, and then there's the bible, which brings into play all the prophetic scripture into the frontal view!

The middle east is a total powder keg, Iran and it's nuke threats are now a daily thing, Russia and China, along with Venezuela are all supporting Iran, and the USA and her military are totally spent, as austin powers would say!

THe USA is in a grand free-fall economically and the dollar is all but done! Even europe is not asking the usa for anything lately, and china has told obama that they will no longer be buying anymore debt due to the declining dollar. Watch for the euro to replace the dollar, and when it does, our economy will hit the bottom quicker than Rosanne Barr can hit the buffet at your local Shoneys!

Oh my god, sir with all due respect, what the hell does the bible say about 2012. Please i would really like to see this, not. Seriously,i apologize but i'm tired of people stating the bible supports the whole 2012 theory, IT DOESN'T, what prophetic saying or scripture. Just bring me one verse where the bible says that the world will end in 2012, or any verse with the year 2012. I do agree with you that 2012 is going to be a big year, but only because people are hyping this end of the world theory too much. I am not trying to sound like a jerk, but i just don't understand where the bible ever stated anything about 2012. It doesn't, everyone tries to make the bible appear like this book that predicts everything, it doesn't

[edit on 3-1-2010 by pujols5]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cronotrigger30
i have been thinking about this for a while. 2012. is the perfect situation for the nwo to herd people into the camps saying if they come here they

will be safe. harp is the perfect thing to simulate. the weather events i heard a story on the radio of people trying to develop a computer system that is self aware and it already disobayed its masters and there trying to

fix it thats off topic i know but thats another threat im starting to personaly think 2012. is the ushering event of the new world order because everyone will be vulnerable and afraid and will look to there government as there savior the ones that arent awake the next 2 years

will be about conditioning us there already publicly announcing the new world order on tv. and people complain when there is no proof how can u deny it when u got officials from every country stateing they want a global governence,

would like oher peoples opinions if i have alot of typos i appoligize

"will be about conditioning us"

And you want to add to the conditioning by spreading the fear? Why?

2012 is more about the spiritual awakening of the human race overall, not about a one world government. And why look to others for answers, why not look within for them? Afraid to? Afraid of what you may learn about yourself? I think it`s time we all grow up in the spiritual sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pujols5

The bible says nothing about the year 2012, and I never said that it did! What the bible does say is that when the anti-christ does come about, he will reign for 3 1/2 years, then the battle of armageddon will take place. MOre prophetic scriptures talk about the alligning of the solar system, which is pointed at 2012, 2014-2016, and ends in 2019. The fact that the 2012 phenomenon falls into this is that according to more biblical prophecy, the tribulation lasts 7 years, and this would point directly to the year 2012 as the beginning of this tribulation! Now, are you seeing the biblical precedence here?

Any person familiar with bible prophecy knows that God doesn't set dates! Even Jesus doesn't know when God will send him back for the Church! God deals with events, not dates or time. And no, I know you are not being a jerk, you are like me, just searching for the truth as close as you can find it! There's nothing wrong with that either.

One more thing, you said that the bible doesn't predict anything? Well, sorry, but it does! The bible has predicted every major event ever in recorded history! I can show you many examples of that fact too!

[edit on 3-1-2010 by thewind]

new topics

top topics

join