It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You All Make Me Cry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ExParrot

I feel very sorry for your faith. Let me hug you in thoughts. For me - if will now fight for my [i think its called] "basic orientation" = LOVE until i fall death.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Hey..Iam also come from Germany..don´t worry about your english.
I totally understand what you mean..I feel often the same...
They´re talking this and meaning that. They say, only the inner things of a person is important...but if you´re searching for a job..it´s not the important thing...and if you haven´t a job where you earn enought money just to live normal, you can´t enjoy the life....mostly the things are not to get without money..I mean not expensive cars, houses and stuff....I mean cultures, travel and to meet friends...I love dancing, but you can´t enjoy it today without enough money...
And the other things you talk about....I had much problems because I was very sensitive....I learned to handle this...it´s not easy...and sometimes I feel again so, so sad, if I think on all this bad thing who´re happens in this world...
Save yourself...you can´t think on all this bad and sad things all the time.
Hope to hear from you...
So great, someone talking about this theme...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AnneMary

This is what changed now in my live. I "Save Myself" when i stand up. I save my hope and my soul instead of my material possession.

Lass mich einen Satz auf Deutsch schreiben. Was nützt mir die blanke Existenz, in einem Trümmerhaufen voller Ignoranz und Eigennütz. Ich mache so nicht weiter und ich werde mich nicht mehr anpassen und wenn es mich Kopf und Kragen kostet. Wenn ich sterbe will ich rein sein, bereit für alles. Gott erbarme wenn ich nochmal auf die Welt kommen muss, dann mach ich hier alles nieder, - ich bin nämlich nicht nur traurig, sondern auch Zornig. Ich verzeihe kein Unrecht mehr - es ist jetzt genug!

Now laught about google translation (yes it's english):

Let me write a sentence in German. What good is the bare existence in a pile of rubble full of ignorance and selfish. I'm doing no more and I will not change me, and if it costs me a head and neck. When I die I want to be clean, ready for anything. God have mercy if I'll come again to the world needs, then I down here all that - I am of not only sad but also angry. I forgive no wrong - it now is enough!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

okay..I answer also in one german sentense...
Wow, das sind harte Worte aber sind nicht alle nur ignorant.Es ist nicht einfach liebenswerte Menschen zu finden.
Das meiste was jetzt alles passiert, startete nach der Globalilsierung.
Der Wettbewerb wird immer härter und emotionale und arme Menschen bleiben auf der Strecke...aber Gewalt wird nichts bringen.

These are hard words, but not all peoplea are only ignorant.Not easy to find the lovely and heart people.
The most of what happens now, came after the globalization.The competion or "free for all" will be more and more difficult and emotional and also the poor people will be the looser. But violence will change nothing.

You can see it in Iraqu and Afghanistan and on all the other countries...
Violence earns violence....
But I think, we all will not change this...it´s the oldest thing on earth and since we´re here....wars,want to have more and more etc,etc
thanks for your reply...hope you will find your way

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AnneMary

Ich habe ja vom nächsten leben gesprochen. Ich weiss das Gewalt gaaaar nichts bringt. Ich bin nur nicht mehr tollerant gegenüber Ungerechtigkeiten.

I have spoken from my next Incantion

I know that. I'm just not more lenient towards Injustices.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
No, since 21 Years. Why?

Commendable. I had to see whether you were another hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

No, since 21 Years. Why?

Commendable. I had to see whether you were another hypocrite.

Step by Step to the awareness, don't need to be a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

That's right.

I share your compassion and empathy for the world. I find it very respectable. It is refreshing to hear that there are others out there who care, and I mean really care with every fiber of their being.

If I understand your post correctly, you believe we have gone past the point of no return, we have failed and something terrible is about to happen because of it. What makes you so sure? Why do you give up so easily?

We can still do it. Positive energy!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The only realistic goal I can see is to get our consciousness in a new quality state before (I don't know) 2013 or maybe 2050 until the nature will erase us. I don't think we are lost in that way. But If we are reincantating souls and our playground is gone - we really should hurry up now. Or we will end in a self constructed hell in the other world with no chance or growing or incanating.

Save this reality construct? That ship sailed a long time ago. I just try to hug the good and poor people a bit, so they don't get crazy.

ps. Schwiiizer?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I see your point. The hell you speak of is possible, but I consider all possibilities.

Something tells me there is a chance to turn everything around, a slim chance. I don't want to give up like this, it doesn't feel right. I know that negative energy collects, it grows and enforces the worst possible scenario. It works against us. Avoid it. If all the positive energy on the planet was harnessed, we could turn this situation around.

The problem is that people wake up too slowly. Some of them are seeing the evil in our wars, economics and politics, but this is no where near enough to effect a reality change. How many see the evil in our abuse of the planet? Animals? Negative treatment of each other... too many things.

Such a long way to go, so many steps, so little time. But, I believe in miracles.

Swiss? No. British. Just concerned with the attack on our European cultures. They are part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

cushycrux,

Don't be disappointed and feel hopeless. True, there are many things wrong in the world and many people suffer through no fault of their own. There are also people who hope for a better world and peacefully strive for one. All these people are living paradigms - they are the beacons of light amidst the black of the night. Slowly more and more lights will appear so that in the end this planet will become a brilliant sphere of light and life.

Ein gesundes, neues Jahr wünsche ich dir.
Alexander

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i do too, but not every day. i do cry for the earth and for all the people here, and what our future will be. i fear that we will all get chips in our brains and lose touch with what it means to be human. to me that it the scariest thing in the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricNarwhal

There is a part of us which cannot be touched by technology.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

In my opinion... "Death is the next step in the evolutionary process". According to some spiritual teachings, we are "beings' with specific talents and knowledge built into our spirit. It is a here on earth that we are guided, according to our "spiritual conscious" to choose between right and wrong. There is no pass or fail, only progression, death as the next step into the next phase of our spiritual growth. Our spiritual knowledge exercises itself every moment of decision making, it's our human knowledge, (state of confusion) that seeks to rationalize the events , processes and desires that the physical senses strive for that cause the decision that rationalize the state of the world we live in. The human (ego) part of humanity, trying to satisfy the spiritual knowledge of the each soul.... Don't try to take control of anymore than your own mind, you will find yourself drowning in your own tears. Don't let you "ego" rule your spirit, know your God, yourself and go along for the ride...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The problem of people today is if they are confronted with themselves, they getting very, very angry to me. I see that every day. It's so sad. As I said: Everyone can be good, IF they want. But It's apparently easier to define an enemy and "to flock together" against the unpleasant truth.

What better can I do then as Cry for this People?

Be aware that not all is bad and do not get discouraged. Everyone makes their choices and that is their right. Not everyone is angry but you are correct that many who are will lash out at others or blame them. You are correct that everyone can be good "if they want". It is their choice. Each chooses their own path and not all choose to be abrasive. I do not like the use of the word "good" since it can be very subjective and making that judgement of someone can be an infringement of their free will.

The point of my response is that you should not consider all lost and become depressed. There is more positive than you realize and you should consider and think about that.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgrrsh26

You claim to know God, or at least are close to God.
But to truly feel close to God one must have faith,
That of which you intensely lack.

Find faith, and you will find God.
Find faith, lest you wish your sadness to overcome your being.

How does one decide if someone else knows God? Is this possible for a human? Can a human have such great insight to judge another so well?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrtsxcgirl
I have helped people who in the end left me high and dry but I will never give up. I know with all my heart there is more good then evil out there!!!

You have the right attitude. What is important is what we do to/for others rather than what they do to us. Our actions make us what we are rather than what others do to us. We should not get discouraged or quit.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by seethelight

No, but this world makes me cracy eventually.

I don't think you're crazy, I think you are intuitive, and sensitive, and that friend is nothing to feel ashamed about. If more people in the world cared about others as much as they cared about themselves, then maybe we as a race wouldn't be sliding down the sewage pipe.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I know exactly what is going on with you. I never had anything like it myself but I know I can help. There is a word for these very sensitive feelings you are experiencing right now. Got it, snivler. you are a big mess because you are a snivler. To get thru this two shots of Jack Daniels
in the morning. Two more before bedtime. The 2 in the morning man you up for the day ahead. The two at night after a full day make you sleep instead of cry.
No more longing out your bedroom window and suddenly, without warning,
bursting into tears for no apparent reason.
No more nightmares about whalehunters and baby seal trappers.
you will finally see the only way to help the polar bear is to help yourself first.
hope this helps?
This is what happens when Dad passes out on the computer with the kid in his lap.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

I don't think you're crazy, I think you are intuitive, and sensitive, and that friend is nothing to feel ashamed about. If more people in the world cared about others as much as they cared about themselves, then maybe we as a race wouldn't be sliding down the sewage pipe.

Don't become like the people of this world. Instead, change the way you think. It is only when you turn your attention away from what you KNOW is worthless, that you can eventually find what is truly WORTHWHILE.

“It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society” — J. Krishnamurti

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join