It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is really disturbing me and I have to get it out of my mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I have never posted on ATS, but have been a member for quite some time. Something happened to me this morning that I feel I must communicate to you all.

I was having extremely detailed and visual apocalyptic dreams. Even though the dreams were more intense than usual, this alone to me is no big deal and is quite frequent. I can go more into detail, but I don’t feel the actual dream (REM) part is really necessary for me to convey here. My wife is still sleeping and I am afraid to tell her any of this. She is a psychologist and I don’t want her to think I am crazy. None of you know my name and I have no information in my profile, so I feel it personally safe for me to submit this.

I also want to state for the record that I am not making this up and I am not on drugs. I am a professional and work about 60 hours a week for a large financial institution and I deal primarily with high-level technological projects. I don’t post, simply because I don’t have time.

So here it goes… When I woke up twice in between this all night, continuous, apocalyptic dream… How do I explain this? Wait, I also need to let you all know I don’t have feelings of granger and I don’t think I am any kind of profit. Sorry about that, I am having a hard time here after seeing and hearing what I did just now. These words at first were visual text and they were words that were so intelligently structured that there is no way they came from me. I have never even heard of some of these words, but they made sense and it was English. Some of it seemed to be Middle English or old, High German. I promise I’ll get to the meat and potatoes here.

I am having problems recalling any of the first communication since it was so complicated. So I will tell you what I remember. What I am about to tell you was the second communication before I got out of bed in disbelief. I’m pretty sure it was a low voice, probably male or something. It seemed to communicate to me like it was broadcast and the way the words were structured didn’t seem to be directed to me, but to many. I can’t at this time remember everything of course. But I do remember the first and last words of the final message when I was awake the second time. Keep in mind my eyes were closed, but I WAS awake. These were the first words of the second message, “Children of the Earth….” Then so much transpired that was incredibly intelligent there is no way I can remember it. But the last words were, “The time in nigh when Pakistan falls.”

So I wasn’t too freaked out at this point, but extremely moved because being awake and experiencing anything like this has never happened before in my life.

I decided to go straight to the Internet to find some kind of relief for what I had heard. I remembered hearing about Web Bot, and had never looked it up before until this morning. What you will see below was extracted from a web site and it is copied and
pasted. No modifications to the text have been made. I am not going to paste the entire text or “predictions” (for those of you who are familiar with Web Bot.)

“from the leaked Part 6 of the Last ALTA (web bot report).”
“Basically the web bot reports will stop from now on due to someone leaking the whole reports online which renders the bot project data sets unusable from now on. The major aspects of the final report look at the impacts of the dumping of the US dollar, the starting of November 5 war and the deterioration of the magnetosphere and its dire impacts on people, continents & life in 2012.”
“Nov/Dec - November 5 2009 is a special Day (something to do with Number 5 and war Important) - war annouced war of Pakistan and Iran together against Israel - in retaliation of their beginning - bombing - once that starts North Korea will also start something. Will become a 5 country war problem. “

You can verify what I posted above at, www.realufos.net...

Thank you for reading this. I needed to get this off my mind since I have some friends coming in from out of town and I am completely freaked out but now after typing this, I feel a little better. Please feel free to ridicule me or state any comments you wish. I welcome them.

Thank you and God speed.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by my3911]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Maybe you could do hypnosis to remember what you heard? I would like to know what all you heard.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

That is actually a good suggestion. But, I'm not sure who or where I could go to get hypnosis. Also, as I stated in my post I really don't want my Wife to know about this. If get hypnosis, she would ask why. I really hope this doesn't happen again. It was really disturbing. It was like I had seen a ghost or something. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't understand your worries? The dates Web-bot gave were back in November 2009......all past and nothing happened. May be by just being here on ATS, you picked up on these kind of thoughts via Threads and your subconscious went on overdrive in your dreams?

Whatever the case, something is brewing on the horizon and we need to pay attention.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I noticed typo on what I posted for whatever it was I heard. I know most of you will figure out the correct syntax, but I want to make sure I state exaclty what I heard.

I posted, “The time in nigh when Pakistan falls.”

Of course what I heard was, “The time is nigh when Pakistan falls.”

I won't be available until later tonight, but again, I welcome any feedback, negative or positive.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hellfrozeover

Yes, I realized the date the Web Bot prediction had already transpired after I made the post. Whew! But like I said, I have dreams like this all the time, but I have never actually been awake and had anything close to this happen before. You are right though about something being on the horizon. I get this feeling, almost a vibe something big is brewing. I sure hope not, but this is a very exciting time to be alive, or I guess in this body.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I guess I should have come up with a better title. I doubt this will be read much, but if by some slim chance anyone else you know or even yourself has had an experience like this, I would very much like to hear about it. I am having a very hard time after this. I have seen many UFOs (for real) in my life and have had other paranormal experiences, but none of them even come colse to how much this has affected me. In a way, I hope this never happens to me again. When I was reading and hearing these words, it was like some powerful force was filling my head with this and I WAS AWAKE. I do know the difference between dreams and being awake. Thank you in advance for any feedback. I gotta go and try and get back to my life.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Rest easy! Dreaming that you are awake is very common. I have experienced it many times as has my SO. And it does give the dream added impact.

www.talkaboutsleep.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I really appreciate this. No time tonight to check out the site tonight, but definitely will tommorow! Hopefully nice dreams and no "messages" tonight! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join