It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Guest "If you are an 18-28 year old muslim you should be stripped searched"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
almost all the people that commented in the beginning: you're sick.

how low do you have to be as a human being to willingly admit you racially profile people from your own human race as if they're not human? that angers me to no extent. what peace and feedom will you every achieve with thoughts of discimination and injustice?

by the way, have you ever realised the bull your being fed comes from the same news source that lies on a daily bases? i can't believe idiots like you still exist.

[edit on 1/4/10 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
can anyone say opperation Northwood?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

how low do you have to be as a human being to willingly admit you racially profile people from your own human race and if you could, you'd probably kill an 18 year old muslim man just for being muslim. that angers me to no extent. what peace and feedom will you every achieve with thoughts of discimination? people like you don't deserve to live.

by the way, have you ever realised the bull your being fed comes from the same news source that lies on a daily bases? i can't believe idiots like you still exist.

Huh? Racial Profiling?

Originally posted by Wikipedia
Racial profiling is the inclusion of racial or ethnic characteristics in determining whether a person is considered likely to commit a particular type of crime or an illegal act or to behave in a "predictable" manner.

Originally posted by Dictionary
the consideration of race when developing a profile of suspected criminals; by extension, a form of racism involving police focus on people of certain racial groups when seeking suspected criminals

Perhaps you would like to tell me what race or ethnicity "Islam" belongs to? oh no... hold on a second, Islam isnt a race nor ethnicity, But look... here is another person throwing around "Racial Profiling" oh NO! BECAUSE HE SAID RACIAL PROFILING, WE SHOULD ALL STOP TALKING BECAUSE THAT IS POLITICALLY INCORRECT!!!

Dude, the thing that angers me most in this world is people who throw around words with Race in it just to shut people up. People who have absolutely no idea what the definitions of "racism", "Racist", "Racial Profiling" actually are, but hey... "I know that if i say a word with race in it, then most likely I will make people uncomfortable enough to not want to argue about it anymore"
I honestly can not stand people like you.

Do you know people in history have actually gone through some pretty tough racism, the word "Racist" means nothing today thanks to people like you throwing it around just to win arguments. It used to be SUCH a powerful word.

Shame on you...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Viper2097]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by LillydaleI am still waiting for one of you cowboys to explain to me how you are going to know who is and is not a Muslim.

but how do you determine who is really a cowboy?

Easy, by talking to them on an internet forum for just a few minutes. Listening to them say frightened little boy things like "strip search everyone that believes in a different type of the same god as me" without ever offering any logic, sense, or even a dash of reality to the mix. Whether or not they are cowboy extremists or just stupid is much harder to figure out though.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Why are you not complaining about, oh, the Colombians who are not out protesting against the Farc? Uh-oh, better break out those anal microchips for those Colombians and shove'em on up there! The Basques aren't in the streets yelling about the Eta? Microchip 'em! Also, make sure to microchip the Catholics who have much more important things on their minds than the IRA at any given moment, and while we're at it, better microchip the Irish while we're at it. That person is from Uganda? Heck, they might be with the Lord's Resistance Army! Microchip them! Why aren't the Jews clamoring about and turning over the members of the JDL? Time to microchip all the Jews. You have family in the Tripura region of India? You might be with the National Liberation Front of Tripura!

Looking at it logistically, what you spout is absolute nonsense. I feel that what you say is not based on concern for the well being of the everyday Americans, but fueled by a hate-driven agenda.

I find it sad but funny that the very people who were so up in arms about the Obama administration conducting profiling against 'patriots' are now advocating for the same thing for Muslims (read: people of Arabic ethnicity or descent). By your logic, you should be profiled because of people like McVeigh, no?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Someone336]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Until the muslims stop their 1,400 year long Jihad to dominate the world, then I say go ahead and strip search them before boarding a plane. It is a minor inconvenience and will stigmatize the followers of Allah. Perhaps then, when the harsh light of reality shines upon them, they will reform their brutal and misogynistic culture.

Why should we always be the victims? I am tired of the endless gyrations people put themselves through in an effort to appease the ever gaping maw of Islamic Imperialism.

Free Constantinople!

What the F are u on about??? Constantinople is in Turkey later renamed Istanbul, there's no oppression there. Also as far I know there's no jihad of any kind against the world. The jihad is on Certain elements in the West they believe has wronged them. You are a tool.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

how low do you have to be as a human being to willingly admit you racially profile people from your own human race as if they're not human? that angers me to no extent. what peace and feedom will you every achieve with thoughts of discimination and injustice?

[edit on 1/4/10 by ohsnaptruth]

Oh no, you poor thing, you are being judged. How could other humans do that too you????!!!!! That's sooooo cruel. OMG. How could other humans judge you, that's soooooo wrong.

Oh wait, you called someone else sick. That means you are judging other people. hmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Oh wait, you called someone else sick. That means you are judging other people. hmmmmm.

I thought the exact same thing JJay...
The one thing that is always so common in these debates is the Hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Viper2097

ummmmm
that is not the same thing

wow you guys are not good at comparisons

if you are incapable of seeing the difference between saying 'you guys are sick" at specific individual responses VS. the generalizion of followers of an entire religion then good look to you in life

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by Viper2097

ummmmm
that is not the same thing

wow you guys are not good at comparisons

if you are incapable of seeing the difference between saying 'you guys are sick" at specific individual responses VS. the generalizion of followers of an entire religion then good look to you in life

I'm insulted.
I'm so insulted that I'm going to light cars on fire in Paris to prove how insulted I am.
Unless you retract your insult I will curse you and your entire religion and call them pigs and dogs and throw a shoe at you.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

hahaha, very funny

now muslims will be so angry at you they will send you an anonymous check so you can finance fake boobs surgery for your daughter's sweet 16 birthday.

every spectrum has two endpoints, both ends have extremities.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

hahaha, very funny

now muslims will be so angry at you they will send you an anonymous check so you can finance fake boobs surgery for your daughter's sweet 16 birthday.

every spectrum has two endpoints, both ends have extremities.

Well that money certainly would be a welcome difference from the death threats I get from muslims. Seems that all the peaceful muslims are silent while their fellow peaceful believers continue to call me nasty names and tell me how I should improve my unpeaceful behavior in order to be peaceful like them... sometimes in veiled threats, sometime direct threats.
Nice peaceful examples of peace and love for other humans.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

why would you get direct threats from muslims?
don't say I don't know

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

why would you get direct threats from muslims?
don't say I don't know

Threats come because I speak out against Sharia Law being used in the US. Threats come when I support others or expose truths about Islam. Guess the peaceful muslims don't want to tell the truth themselves.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

how do you expose muslims?
in what context, in what scenery with which kind of groups?

You know Indigo?
It's a book store affiliated with Chapters.
Apparently the owner has certain views on Israel/Palestine.

So people picket in front of the book store, one group with picket signs asking you to not support those that support apartheids and another pro-israeli group saying there is no apartheid and so on and so forth.

Because groups give each other threats.
every group gives threats.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

how do you expose muslims?
in what context, in what scenery with which kind of groups?

You know Indigo?
It's a book store affiliated with Chapters.
Apparently the owner has certain views on Israel/Palestine.

So people picket in front of the book store, one group with picket signs asking you to not support those that support apartheids and another pro-israeli group saying there is no apartheid and so on and so forth.

Because groups give each other threats.
every group gives threats.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by ModernAcademia]

Oh I see. By me talking about Islam it is conceived as a threat. So when I saw that Zawahiri is a terrorist then muslims think that I am condemning their beliefs and therefore I should be threatened in return, like an eye for an eye.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

And I ask you again: why not complain about, say, the Peruvians who do not speak out against the Shining Path?

And what about these kind of things:

Muslims against Sharia

Muslims against terrorism

Islamic statements against terrorism

Bin Laden's violence is a heresy against Islam

It would appear that cracks appear quite too easily in your rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
reply to post by JJay55

And I ask you again: why not complain about, say, the Peruvians who do not speak out against the Shining Path?

And what about these kind of things:

Muslims against Sharia

Muslims against terrorism

Islamic statements against terrorism

Bin Laden's violence is a heresy against Islam

It would appear that cracks appear quite too easily in your rhetoric.

Oh yeah, those sites are so real.
And Shaykh Yusuf Qaradawi is one of the biggest scums on the planet.
So maybe you can come up with a million, no a thousand muslims... no how about a hundred.... no how about a dozen muslims who will speak out against Islamic terrorism and get the rest of the 1.6 billion to follow.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I'm glad you have the ability to instantly know the thoughts and feelings of every one of the 1.6 billion Muslims on the earth.

Let's use your logic. My family comes from Germany. I don't stand on soap boxes and condemn the actions of (I know, now defunct, but it used to be big deal) groups like the Red Army Faction or Revolutionary Cells. Yes, I voice negative opinions on their actions, but I don't run to give press conferences, and I don't even blog about it. What a scoundrel I am! My parents are Catholic... I've never heard them talk about the IRA. Should I microchip them?

Truth be told, if somebody advocated rounding up all the people of German and Catholic descent and said they wanted to shove

microchips up their butts

I would probably have a few things to say to them. They wouldn't be nice things, and they wouldn't be peaceful either.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
reply to post by JJay55

I'm glad you have the ability to instantly know the thoughts and feelings of every one of the 1.6 billion Muslims on the earth.

Seriously, no one cares about the thoughts and feelings of 1.6 billion muslims. If they were good people they would have stood up and stopped terrorism by now. So that tells you alot about the power of numbers and the motivation of people.

Again, you seem to confuse Islam and individual muslims. Islam is responsible for terrorism. Islam is responsible for airport security to have to be so complicated. Islam produced and continues to produce criminals who want to blow up planes. No other religion is doing this. No other religion is doing this. The TSA now will profile any way they want to thanks to Islam.

I vote for taking it a step further and removing Islam all together.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join