It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Guest "If you are an 18-28 year old muslim you should be stripped searched"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsvolta
i saw this too at a store. a TV was on and tuned to FOX. i was kind of baffled. thing is i was born to a nominally Muslim family, but consider myself agnostic. how are they going to tell who is Muslim and who isnt? by the country they originate from?

By appearance here within the USA at least.. Some Hispanics,Blacks, and others may also look similar to middle eastern people, I was once asked if I was a Muslim and Arabic in the past which scares me and people like me. Also, I assume by countries with a high Muslims percentages which may including Asia Continent so A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE SCREWED

P.S. People are blinded when it comes to appearance, One can look like one group but not be in that group at all, far from it. This is the a problem that people dont see who agrees just like this so called Guest

[edit on 3-1-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
HELL yes FOX is for the constitution!!!

You see what it means to be a real patriot!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnrBut the underwear bomber was African, does this mean all African men and African American men need to be stripped searched?

Fail, African is an ethnicity whereas Islam is a relgious belief. He was an African Muslim.

Second line to keep the mods happy.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Frontkjemper]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So how do they classify who is Muslim and who's not?

Is there going to be a questionnaire?? I'm white and look like a skinhead, but I'm Muslim now.

Guess I deserve to be strip searched and have my butt hole violated.

Or do I get a pass cuz I'm white?

Oh yeah.. and in case some of you missed the memo: 9/11 was an inside job and underwear bomber was a false flag too.

What the hell are you all so scared of? The Islamic terrorists haven't been targeting USA, cuz the proof is in the pudding. Name one terrorist plot that wasn't planned by the CIA that has killed Americans... And don't even THINK about saying a bomb in Iraq. Helloooooo, we bombed the bejesus out of them for days straight and have a full occupation. Them blowing up a couple soldiers isn't terrorism, that's just what happens.

Considering that our OWN GOVERNMENT has killed thousands more people in covert terrorist operations in our OWN COUNTRY than all Muslim terrorists put together... Who should we really be scared of?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
what do you expect? Its Fox News, this kind of thing is common place.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper2097

Your last sentence "all terrorists are muslims" is false, the IRA, your case is closed. Secondly have you been to any of these countries? If you have I'll hold your claims with a little more substance.

Concerning the actual topic I think that what the guy is saying is wrong, it's just another way to make Americans believe they are under attack, or not the agressors, it's propaganda.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper2097

Oh and P.S. No, All Muslims are not terroists.. But yes... All terroists are Muslims.

Hahaha....I like this game, I'll play:

No, not all Christians blow up abortion clinics, but yes...all abortion clinics have been blown up by Christians.

ahhh...after some thought( when I was a young kid) I decided this game is just silly

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The fact that in Islam all men are not created equal has nothing to do with who i want my country to be. India also has a caste system, and many other countries labor under similar misinformation and ideological untruths. The thing that makes some of our forefathers great is the intent to step BEYOND those ideologies, and to recognize in all people the right to self determination and human dignity. The sad truth is that we often are at risk to become that which we hate most....and what many of you seem to hate most, an enemy (that doesnt even truly exist except within your own fear and imagining) which hates you for your so called "freedom" and the religion you choose....is exactly what you are becoming, one who would strip away the freedoms of those muslims (or africans, spanish, insert random hated person of the day here) who have come here to try to find a better life....and you are becoming a person who hates others because of their religion, which you know nothing about.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
yes yes yes!!! Im sorry but this needs to be done, no more pulling granny aside for the anal cavity search, while muhammed o bombo gets free...

Why in the hell does anyone have a problem with this???

Ill say it, middle eastern young males with a one way ticket need to be checked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not my 5 yaer old with a hello kitty back pack!!!

So damn scared of racial profiling, unless its against a white male then lets fing hang him
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate crime anyone????

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
ahhh...after some thought( when I was a young kid) I decided this game is just silly

wow, they didnt convince you? allah ackbar and such wasnt enough?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Theres a difference between inaction...and OVERREACTION.
This is all one big form of the later.

As I said, if you can't tell that your mind is being blasted into thinking a plane is going to go down by some muslim or homeland extremist, by almost every MSM outlet, then you really might want to pay wayyyyy more attention to the news, cause they're messing up in all the rights spots for a critical thinking mind to catch them on.

The day we ban certain races or ethnicity's, from flying, or we force them to mandatory strip searches, is the day that the Elites have they're control over America. Cause it goes against everything we should stand for.

I totally agree with you. Making one class of people a 2nd class citizen for one instance is still to much. For one, it's wrong because those people aren't muslim or are muslim how do you know. You don't your just going by complexion and gender and nationality. So right there it's just straight racism wrapped in the flag of popularism. And two if you let this foot in the door the rest of the body will follow. The hatred will be extended to all walks of life, it will be okay to hate 18-28 year old men of muslim faith and who are black. It's been done before over and over again, paving the road to someones hell with the golden bricks of good intentions. Also for people saying that all terrorists are muslims should look at the IRA and other groups including in the US that have done terrorists acts but didn't get classified as one. Because when the perpetrator is one of your race or someone you identify you know by passing a law that will target said indentity will effect you so you decide you don't want it. But if it's toward someone that you don't identify with or isn't your race or nationality you say it's okay.

You play with fire when you act on impulse of painting a whole people or race as your enemy and as a second class citizen. Even the moderate muslims and other minorities that come out and say this is okay to do are fools themselves or self haters of their own people. They are fools because they think that it won't happen to them or their degrees or money or status will protect them from being treated like the rest of the group, their wrong. And their self haters because anyone that is smart enough to have gotten to a position of making statements like this on television as a pundit should have enough common sense to know that it will enable hatred of said people. And for not knowing this they are naive fools and hate their own. Everyone should think this is what the extremists want, they want us fighting ourselves and everybody else. Because what this does is to divide our people by making us hate each other. What they are doing is throwing rocks at us the Big guy and running back into the crowd of little guys. The big guy gets mad and instead of finding the culprit goes after the first little guy that he can get his hand on and beat him up, even though he didn't do it. Then later on the same guy or another little guy throws a rock at the big guy and the process starts all over again.

We decided to attack with brute force in order to show that nobody can get away with doing this damage to us, when we should have attacked smartly by attacking this as a crime. We wasted all of the good will from the 9/11 attacks by spitting in alot of those countries faces. They would have helped us in any way to go after the terrorists, but we wanted to show that nobody does this to us without some bloody beating.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think this happens a lot to all kinds of people in london, but my bro is muslim and this happened yesterday so why not share.

My bro got roughed up and strip searched yesterday simply for an accident.
He accidently broke something in a public toilet and hurt himself, so he was bleeding.

Police see him, he doesn't struggle, but they cuff him up tight push him to the ground and the policeman pushes his knee on my bros head hard, all the time my bro is calm and asking why he's doing that.

Later in the station, they keep asking him several times, "you got suicidle thoughts?" My bro says no several times. Then they say they gonna have to strip search him for his own saftey lol.

Mr bro says NO!, he really did not want to be humiliated like this. I mean imagine if this was your mother....

In the cell 5 police men come in the room and 1 of them takes all mr borther's clothes off, after they finish my bro is on the floor they put his trouser back on and they start carrying him back to his cell, while my bro is saying he can walk himself. He wasn't struggling or anything, they acted like he was wild when he was not. So they carried him like an animal. He said it was strange how they were acting and not listening to what he was saying.

They said my bro looked asian, but my bro is half moroccan half welsh lol. A lot of his friends are asian thou.

I guess police deal with crazy people all the time, so they end up treating everyone as crazy just for the sake of it.

It's guilty until proven innocent these days that's FOR SURE!

Anyway he stayed overnight and is out now with very red and sore wrists, he asked them several times to losen it because it hurt, and the police man laughed and said "I've worn them before lol"

This is normal in London it happens all the time, police are everywhere, and they don't give a crap about anyone, your just another number to them, if they are suspicious of you just for standing with your friend somewhere, they can arrest you for suspicion etc. And WASTE your time. It's like there are so many police that they are BORED and disconnected from humanity.

Another story, my bro and friends go to mcdonalds inside to eat, and police end up outside it, and they come up to them and say they have had reports of a gang making noise outside with cars, so they search him and his friends and their cars.

So then my bro notices a group of white guys outside mcdonalds with cars who looked like trouble makers, so he asked the police why don't they search them? The police don't answer.

But it's obvious the report was about the other guys, because my bro was inside the whole time!

Anyway I'm not sure if this is because he and his friends are muslim or not, I hear stories like this all the time. So any other london guys see this all the time too? Just thought I would share haha.

My advice to people in london, DON'T go out at night to a party or club, because police are everywhere looking for anything to catch you. e.g you talk to loud.

Peace.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

thanks for posting this

it sucks

when this happens in the US, it violates the 4th Amendment (emphasis mine):

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

probable cause:

In United States criminal law, probable cause refers to the standard by which a police officer has the authority to make an arrest, conduct a personal or property search, or to obtain a warrant for arrest. It is also used to refer to the standard to which a grand jury believes that a crime has been committed. This term comes from the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution

more about probable cause

this makes the whole idea of suspicion, in general, being based upon any sort of profiling inherently ILLEGAL.

i don't know what the laws are, elsewhere
but this is happening in the US, too

[edit on 1/3/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by adifferentbreed

As the Imperialistic United States marches on , more and more of

these terrorist will look like you or me. Peoples from every country

are getting pissed at the US insistance of Surge and Purge of

Non-lethal countries.

Lets see the US try this crap in India , or Pakistan, lol.

They won't , they prefer to pick on the weak, defenceless.

or maybe even Iran & CHina. The Vietnam war uis where we're heading. I really doubt those torture techniques aren't already being used by Afghans, Iraqis, Chinese, Yugoslavians, Nigerians & many others all over the world to deal with American psy-ops agents who enter, infiltrate, & then preach terrorist ideologies. Looking good & keeping their cool helps them keep their economy balanced no matter how many soldiers are sent off like drones to die for their greed. Of course, any higher ranking officers with good connections can create forgery documents (i.e. classified for reasons of national security) to present any heroic stories they want. In the end, they eventually run out of energy & everyone finds out everything.

But I'm not saying Saddam's regime was okay either. The man was definitely a psycho. There are rumors he was placed there by the CIA. But I strongly doubt that is anything but myths brewing all around for no reason. And if not for Islam & the communist extremists from Russia providing all the funding in the past, we'd have more hope for Afganistan. But I have a feeling the war will last for another few decades or so unless some random things happen by chance. But I don't think that's likely

I know China isn't up to any good either. I saw on CNN that they totally hate black people & were calling somebody "chocolate girl" because she was half African-American. At least cops here in the wst don't beat people up for being black, brown, asian, or anything else. And that's good enough.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by hammanderr
Before you even say it let me beat you to it. We were gonna attack these countries anyway, I know.

If you already know, then what was the point of your post?

Hey man, "I know" as in, I know someone's going to say that. Not to say I agree with it. Besides for speculation and a bit of anecdotal evidence I've never heard or seen any rock solid, amoking gun evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. And there's alot of people looking for that evidence. That doesn't stop alot of people from acting as though it's just common sense that it was an inside job though.

Okay, I don't know how to get my new paragraph out of the gray "quote" area. I'm clearly not sophisticated enough to be engaging anyone in debate.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by hammanderr]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
Are you kidding me? What about the IRA, the ETA, National Liberation Front of Tripura, the Nagaland rebels, the Lord's Resistance Army, the Russian National Unity, the FPMR, the ELN, the FARC, the Revolutionary United Front, Zviadists, the Revolutionary Nuclei, etc, etc?

Need I go on?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Someone336]

You forgot the FLQ in Quebec during the 70s

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I fly a lot and I cringe when I see "suspect" looking young men get on the plane with me.

That's from too much exposure to the media.

It's people like this guest that are responsible for a lot of people feeling that way. The real terrorists are the CIA, and most of them aren't muslim at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I was going to say that there really isnt a need for everyone to be going through these scanners... there are only one group (at this moment in time) trying to blow up airliners and these groups of people should all go through the scanners... not everyone!

It really isnt fair that every living person should go through the scanners and have touch down searches when it is a minority group causing this...

What happens in the next moment in time when a white man does it?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Then to be fair all people should be strip searched and body cavity searched. Including you.

After all. You fit the profile for something.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Looks like The Provisional IRA is the military wing of the Roman Catholic church who are fighting a for hopeless cause (to end British control over Ireland) plus catholics are christian by defination Only

So? Are Catholics not Christian? Are Muslims (regardless of their degrees of radicalism) not Muslim? What's your point?

The Lord's Resistance Army is a Cult
The group was formed in 1987 and is engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government in what is now one of Africa's longest-running conflicts. It is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the "spokesperson" of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the Holy Spirit, which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations.[3] The group adheres to a syncretistic[4] blend of Christianity, Mysticism,[5] traditional religion,[6] and witchcraft,[7] and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and Acholi tradition

Nice [unattributed] wikipedia quoting. Though they may be a cult, cults can still be Christian in nature. I suggest you look past your juvenile wikipedia searches and study these things in depth.

looks like (so far) that the The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam is a separatist organization formerly based in northern Sri Lanka. Founded in May 1976, it waged a violent secessionist campaign that sought to create an independent Tamil state in the north and east of Sri Lanka.
[8] This campaign evolved into the Sri Lankan Civil War, which was one of the longest running armed conflicts in Asia until the LTTE was defeated by the Sri Lankan Military in May 2009
therealnews.com... god0jpAxQ
not much about christian tigers but there were probably some involved.
most are Hindu and ethnic Muslims

So I'm assuming you haven't looked at Tamils in depth, such as the split between the Christin and Hindu Tamils with Muslims? Shame, shame... not learning about these things before posting them. Sorry... the world is not so black and white.

christian terrorism holds no water compared to muslim terrorists and is a cop out for the war they have declared on the USA ......

I am not denying the dangers of Islamic radicalism. However, if a few Google and wikipedia searches are enough for you to clear your mind and put you at ease regarding the violent actions of what is clearly your chosen religion, then there is nothing else I can really say. One chooses what one wants to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join