It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Guest "If you are an 18-28 year old muslim you should be stripped searched"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

That's nothing new.

All religions say the same thing about people who haven't embraced their particular brand of delusion. Ask a southern baptist preacher if homosexuals are going to hell -- he'll let you know all about "equality."

Isn't it nice how I can say "he," instead of "he or she?" That's because women aren't good enough to be priests. Another charming and infallible truth of Christianity:

A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent (1 Timothy 2:11-12)
(Do you hear that, Americandaughter? You're not suppose to be posting in this thread, trying to "teach" us men things. Kay? Please practice the religion you preach and sit in silent submission. I don't make the rules -- God did.)

Okay, that's a little harsh, and I don't really think that applies, which is why I'm not a christian.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
All religions say the same thing about people who haven't embraced their particular brand of delusion. Ask a southern baptist preacher if homosexuals are going to hell -- he'll let you know all about "equality.".

Ha. That's pretty funny. Remember the speech by Amadmaninjihad (president of the Islamic Republic of Iran) at Columbia University? He said there are no homosexuals in Iran. That's because they hang them. Would you like to see some photos?
There is a difference in beliefs and LAW. It's illegal to be a homosexual in Islam and enforced by LAW. The penalty is death. I don't think that compares to a baptist preacher. Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by December_Rain

reply to post by pexx421

In Islam all men are not created equal. Non-muslims are considered less.
Fact.

Yep you are 100 percent correct, let's ask the US Govt. to take those 8 steps I listed in previous page. What say?

Here's the alternative
1. blow up an airplane carrying 300 passengers.
2. stop all air traffic because there are thousands of other airplanes in the air that pose a threat
3. inconvenience every single person on the ground all over the world.
4. break an industry that serves a purpose of travel for millions
5. strike terror into the hearts of innocents
6. attend funerals of those who were murdered in an act by a suicidal muslim
7. wash, rinse, repeat.

Hey I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying c'mon let's take those steps. So are you writing to your city representative to take such actions? Filing court case so govt. can enact those laws? C'mon man...wouldn't it be great solviing all probs with 8 easy steps.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
All religions say the same thing about people who haven't embraced their particular brand of delusion. Ask a southern baptist preacher if homosexuals are going to hell -- he'll let you know all about "equality.".

Ha. That's pretty funny. Remember the speech by Amadmaninjihad (president of the Islamic Republic of Iran) at Columbia University? He said there are no homosexuals in Iran. That's because they hang them. Would you like to see some photos?
There is a difference in beliefs and LAW. It's illegal to be a homosexual in Islam and enforced by LAW. The penalty is death. I don't think that compares to a baptist preacher. Nice try though.

That's because America isn't a christian nation. If it were, we'd be doing the same thing:

Lev.20,13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination (to'evah); they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them

Good thing we're not a christian nation.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

So why should we put up with those following Sharia Law outside of their Islamic countries?
Exactly, we shouldn't. Zero tolerance. No violent muslims, no car burning in France, no breaking into homes with an axe to kill a cartoonist, no lighting crotch bombs. The penalty should be a nuke on Mecca.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Perhaps you should focus on something Jesus said, which applies in spades to this whole thread:

Why do you notice the splinter in your brother’s eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove that splinter from your eye,’ while the wooden beam is in your eye? (Matt 7:3-4)

So before you go condemning Muslims based on the Koran, perhaps you would be wise to take a quick look through your own holy books. Maybe a little self condemnation is in order, in that case.

/edit AND America's foreign policy and intervention/terrorism/slaughters over the last several decades. Take a good look at that, too.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Kaytagg]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

First off I never said what kind of beliefs I hold But
I can post Many Many verses that show you're quite wrong about christians
and show verses where muslims should kill unbelievrs and mame or kill their burka wearing wives, daughters or whoever
I just won't as you are a christian bashing terrorist loving Ostrich
and I won't waste any more of my time.
eidt to add:
I think that somewhere in the bible it's called casting pearls before swine .

[edit on 3-1-2010 by AmericanDaughter]

[edit on 3-1-2010 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Kaytagg

So why should we put up with those following Sharia Law outside of their Islamic countries?
Exactly, we shouldn't. Zero tolerance. No violent muslims, no car burning in France, no breaking into homes with an axe to kill a cartoonist, no lighting crotch bombs. The penalty should be a nuke on Mecca.

I wonder if Jesus has any sage advice on arguing with idiots.. Maybe something about "never argue with one, because people watching may not be able to tell the difference." Oh.. That was Mark Twain. Just the same.. Good day, sir.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I'm not condemning muslims based on the Koran.
I'm saying that Sharia Law is killing non-muslims and blowing up airplanes. And we should have zero tolerance for such action and LAW.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Kaytagg

I'm not condemning muslims based on the Koran.
I'm saying that Sharia Law is killing non-muslims and blowing up airplanes. And we should have zero tolerance for such action and LAW.

And nuking Mecca, which would kill thousands of innocent muslims, not to mention infuriate the entire muslim world, is how we're suppose to show our disapproval of their governments wantonly killing people, which is something the US has been practicing for hundreds of years.

I don't mean this in a bad way, but were you born yesterday?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Fox News, and the people on Fox News, are the armpits of America.

End of story.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well I say if you are afraid of terrorists that much don't fly...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well folks, you have to remember something. A majority of Muslims are good people. A large majority. No question!

However a majority of the recent terrorist attacks have been commited by Muslims (radicalized of course). Look at it logically folks. Name the last major terrorist attack commited by a Jewish person? Or a Christian? Or a Buddist? Facts are facts no matter how we try to sugar coat it or mumble it.

Fact is, a good 99% of attempted and carried out terrorist attacks were commited by young radicalized Muslims. So logically speaking, shouldnt THAT narrow down the screening process? Sure its unfair and such and may appear as "prejudice" or whatever, but unless AQ or whatever terrorist organization starts using white Catholic 80 year old grandmas as suicide bombers, or Jewish 5 year old children, or 45 year old Buddists, or African American Baptists, its still going to be majority-wise young radicalized Muslims. Is that wrong to point out?

This guest on FOX may have been a little brash in his comment, no doubt, but he does bring up a damn good point. Who has been commiting the atacks?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There's too many little grown ass babies in this thread. Some of you dont even have the heart to stand up and speak the same thing that you are speaking about on here offline to a muslim man or with anyone. As ignorant as that Guest on FoxNews, you people live off fear, fear of a certain group of bad people that the mainstream media mention them to be, Live with it, there's bad and good in ALL OF US. not cause you muslim, or black,white,asian, etc etc., We all only human.

Quit feeding into that little box that you watch in front of you, all those newspapers, all these so called "experts" that you may see on tv or hear speaking, Just be MEN about it and THINK for YOURSELF, not what the media or a so call experts tells you but if you believe the same thing regardless to what the media or anyone (which i assume thats how you got influenced in believing garbage) says then look at yourselves, just a bunch of cowards scared of another man. Who cant be real.

And As to say Muslims looking at non-Muslims more lower than them, You people are doing the same thing looking down on them and if you look down on them, you looking down at any other person who doesnt believe in what you believe in. Maybe they should all strip search people like you, or people like me with an open mind without any hate of any certain group of people or religion, or All Blacks, or All Hispanics, Better yet, they should do it to us that aren't a highly rich person/family (which they are doing anyway in other ways).

You people want to be babysat by the government, you like to be told what to do and feel, As soon as they're done strip searching Muslims, Who will be next? All Hispanics like me? maybe all Jewish? Maybe all non-prejudice white people? OR MAYBE YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS? Great way to live in a free "world" with protections of the governments knowing everyone business ( literally lol ), lets let them put in scanners in the airports and have police search our homes at anytime of the day to make sure you not hiding "terrorist" or anything that will harm yourself or the public.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by pexx421

In Islam all men are not created equal. Non-muslims are considered less.
Fact.

You do realise that this is also said within Jewish scripture too.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Latest on Sky news is:

Anyone travelling from Nigeria, Yemen, Pakistan, Cuba, Iran, Sudan and Syria will be subjected to extra checks.

They will all be patted down and have their hand luggage searched as part of the new procedures, which take effect on Monday.

The seven countries include four that the US lists as "state sponsors of terrorism" - Cuba, Iran, Sudan and Syria.

More on the story: news.sky.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Well folks, you have to remember something. A majority of Muslims are good people. A large majority. No question!

However a majority of the recent terrorist attacks have been commited by Muslims (radicalized of course). Look at it logically folks. Name the last major terrorist attack commited by a Jewish person? Or a Christian? Or a Buddist? Facts are facts no matter how we try to sugar coat it or mumble it.

Fact is, a good 99% of attempted and carried out terrorist attacks were commited by young radicalized Muslims. So logically speaking, shouldnt THAT narrow down the screening process? Sure its unfair and such and may appear as "prejudice" or whatever, but unless AQ or whatever terrorist organization starts using white Catholic 80 year old grandmas as suicide bombers, or Jewish 5 year old children, or 45 year old Buddists, or African American Baptists, its still going to be majority-wise young radicalized Muslims. Is that wrong to point out?

This guest on FOX may have been a little brash in his comment, no doubt, but he does bring up a damn good point. Who has been commiting the atacks?

Um that last little war between Israel and Palestine. where some Israel soldiers committed some horrible acts. Yes these Israeli soldiers are of Jewish faith. Ok I hear you say it was a war and in war is all fair game. But lets face it, there was alot of crimes against humanity in that small war committed by both sides. Alot of which would go un-reported in the USA as Israel are a massive American allie.

Not against Israel but you do realise that they are the only country expanding their borders.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Hey Kaytagg just a shot out to continue to do what you do baby. Love your answers. To many people going around pointing fingers at everyone except those responsible for the situation. I bet if i brought up Iran-Contra most would think it has something to do with nintendo (that was fun thou). I've given just about everyone of your posts a flag, lol

To the others, i am disgusted by that man's statement, but i am truly horrified that this bigot is an American offical! *stops laughing* No seriously, i am joking. Why don't these officials come out and say that as long as we aren't profiling our own people, it's all good. I mean Muslims seem to be under the radar now, so past actions undertaken by Christians in the name God are miraculously forgotten. It's either that or the infamous "It's in the past and doesn't matter now" line that they love to use.

Isn't it funny that people are willing to go with whatever, profiling a whole class of people as long as they aren't part of the majority? So i'll tell you what, to show the world that America doesn't discriminate with our hate, the next time a christian guy spazzes out and kills a bunch of people needlessly we will start strip searching christians...how's that?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i saw this too at a store. a TV was on and tuned to FOX. i was kind of baffled. thing is i was born to a nominally Muslim family, but consider myself agnostic. how are they going to tell who is Muslim and who isnt? by the country they originate from?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viper2097

Oh and P.S. No, All Muslims are not terroists.. But yes... All terroists are Muslims.

Continuity Irish Republican Army
Irish National Liberation Army
Communist Party of the Philippines/
New People's Army
National Liberation Army
Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
Shining Path
etc

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join