It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Guest "If you are an 18-28 year old muslim you should be stripped searched"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Put them into special "labor" camps where they can concentrate on working for the benefit of themselves and the American people?

We could build them up north, perhaps in Alaska.. But it gets cold up there, so we should make sure to install large furnaces to ensure that they keep warm.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by Viper2097
Oh and P.S. No, All Muslims are not terroists.. But yes... All terroists are Muslims.

You're telling us that the IRA were Muslims?

Really?

Actually there were IRA members sniping in Lebanon shortly before the Cole bombing. They trained the local muslims who continue to fight.

And yes, all muslims should be stripped searched until we can distinguish which ones are bombers and which are not because apparently muslims aren't turning in those in their society that are dangerous. So until they start cleaning up their act then measures will have to be taken to protect non-muslims from those who want to blow up airplanes.
If not another plane will be blown up soon.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I thought it was covered in "Black sites".
I try to cover all aspects....didn't want to put it raw out there like you did, let's leave something for future generation of conspiracy theorist as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by December_Rain

Put them into special "labor" camps where they can concentrate on working for the benefit of themselves and the American people?

We could build them up north, perhaps in Alaska.. But it gets cold up there, so we should make sure to install large furnaces to ensure that they keep warm.

Yeah, and like Amadmaninjihad is demanding, there is a deadline. Islam has until January 15th to turn in all terrorists or we will take our own action to collect uranium for peaceful purposes.... or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ah well, Barry Soetoro is well acquainted with terrorists, having a close friend in William Ayers. I should imagine William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn fly anywhere they like, when they like, without being searched, even though they were home grown terrorists responsible for planting over twenty bombs in America, and who are unrepentant. Who cares though, after all those bombings were 40 years ago and of course, the real threat comes from Nigerians who set fire to their genitals after being fast tracked through airports with no passport…sounds reasonable to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
For anyone wondering about the history of deadly Islamic terror on American soil in the last 35 years, here’s what we could find:

Nevertheless, we acknowledge that our friend is correct and that there was at least one Muslim killed in an anti-Arab hate crime in the U.S. following the anti-American hate crime on 9/11. For anyone keeping score:

People killed by radical Muslims on 9/11: 2,996
Muslim-Americans killed "in revenge": 1

Of course, 9/11 was neither the first nor the last time that Muslims have killed Americans on U.S. soil in terror attacks. In fact, since that day, Muslims have killed at least 52 people in 31 separate acts of terrorism in the United States (by the standards that Muslim-American groups set for hate crimes). Perhaps more importantly, there have been quite a few planned mass murders of Americans by Islamic terrorists that were thwarted by the FBI, law enforcement and overseas intelligence operations both before and after 9/11.

By contrast, Muslim-Americans do not appear to be in any special danger from murderous (non-Muslim) religious fanatics, even in a nation awash in firearms. Identity groups, such as CAIR, whine incessantly about relatively trivial incidents while turning a blind eye to the horrible violence that is meted out daily in the name of their religion. This distasteful petulance offers insight not only into the character of Islam, but also the impressive religious tolerance that Americans manage to maintain.

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
4/14/1972 USA New York, NY 1 3 Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.
1/19/1973 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 1 Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.
7/18/1973 USA Washington, DC 8 2 Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.
10/19/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.
10/29/1973 USA Berkeley, CA 1 0 A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.
11/25/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.
12/11/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.
12/13/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A woman is shot to deah on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.
12/20/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.
12/22/1973 USA Oakland, CA 2 0 Nation of Islam terrorist kills two people in separate attacks on the same day.
12/24/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1/24/1974 USA Oakland, CA 4 1 Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.
4/1/1974 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.
4/16/1974 USA Ingleside, CA 1 0 A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.
3/9/1977 USA Washington, DC 1 1 Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.
7/22/1980 USA Bethesda, MD 1 0 A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.
8/31/1980 USA Savou, IL 2 0 An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.
1/31/1990 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.
11/5/1990 USA New York City, NY 1 0 An Israeli rabbi is shot to death by a Muslim attacker at a hotel.
1/25/1993 USA Langley, VA 2 3 A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.
2/26/1993 USA New York, NY 6 1040 Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.
3/1/1994 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 0 A Muslim fires on a vanload of Jewish boys, killing one.
3/23/1997 USA New York, NY 1 6 A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.
4/3/1997 USA Lompoc, CA 1 0 A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.
10/31/1999 USA Near Nantucket 217 0 An Egyptian airline pilot runs a planeload of 217 passengers into the water after uttering a Qur'anic prayer.
3/17/2000 USA Atlanta, GA 1 1 A local imam and Muslim spiritual leader guns down a deputy sheriff and injures his partner.
9/11/2001 USA Washington, DC 184 53 Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
9/11/2001 USA Shanksville, PA 40 0 Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.
9/11/2001 USA New York, NY 2752 251 Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by AmericanDaughter]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Its sad to note that our forefathers ideals of "all men are created equal under god" and deserving of "life liberty and pursuit of happiness", to many of todays folks, should only apply to americans. These words lose all meaning if they are not held to be universal, and when they are applied only to americans become nothing more than nationalist, racist tripe.

I see many people on here willing to lash out at "others" they see as threats in order to protect themselves and their friends/families, but i see few that are willing to find the similarities between US and THEM. I see few attempts to recognize the legitimate greivances these groups may hold against us, and i see little lamenting or recognition for the horrors we have perpetrated upon their society and THEIR families. Apparently they are horrible and inhuman for attempting to lash out at us in retaliation, and for using unorthodox fighting methods. Our indiscriminate bombing of their wedding parties, families, houses and hospitals however, are obviously given divine justification and are above criticism.

I see people talking of "all the many horrible terrorist acts they perpetrate against us" which amount to generally less annual deaths than those caused by say tylenol, whereas we have massacred an estimated 1.3 million iraqis. There are no definite statistics on afghanistan, but we have also massacred 2-4 million vietnamese, 4000 panamanians, 20-40 million native americans, 500000 cambodians, 750000 laosians, 500000 philipinos, the list goes on, all in other countries, THIER OWN countries, and yet to some people, this is given free legitimacy, while all these people, who often are but those who have picked up weapons to defend their countries and families from US occupation, often after having seen their families massacred in front of their eyes by US bombs and soldiers, are all labeled "terrorists" and all thier motives instantly dismissed as insanity, racism, and theological fundamentalism.

Interesting one sided logic.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Nice list..

You know, we can play this game all day. There is a large list of white christians who have done horrible thing, just as there is a list of brown muslims who have done horrible things, just as there is a list of yellow Asians who have done horrible things, just as there is a list of black Africans who have done horrible things, etc etc.

You are entirely missing the point, though, which is:

Your religion/color/nationality/etc does not automatically make you a bad person.

That's called prejudice, maybe even racism. Which makes one a bigot.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They should make it ALL 17-40 year old men.

That'll shut up the PC people.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I am no bigot and believe the only way to save lives is to do some kind of check on potential terrorists who seem to be MOSTLY muslim
Even if it's a spot check it may make them think twice
I'm not for scanning all muslims and especially all Americans but If something isn't done their attacks Will step up; just like they brag about ...

don't worry though with obama in the WH no profiling is gonna' happen
only more liberties taken away

[edit on 3-1-2010 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Ahh but the way, this is being played out, everyone will have to go through these scanners. So is to not offend muslims in western countries. Their will be an outcry from muslims, if they feel that they are being singled out. From other ethnic groups.

Once you start racially profilling, where does it end? put all muslims in camps? What other measures can be introduced so we do not go down this tortarian route.

I know what you are saying but when you hear the 'don't tarnish all muslims with the same brush' speech, you should also be saying 'don't assume everyone is a terrorist who isn't muslim' coz this is basically what is being said.... we are all coming under scrutiny just because of a certain group of people....

When i flew out to L.A earlier this year i was patted down twice and i'm just a normal guy trying to get on with my life.... why should i or anyone like me be made to look like some criminal by going through scanners and pat-downs?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This thread is disgusting, and I feel less humane by just reading the anti-muslim responses.

You people aren't even being anti terrorist, you're being anti muslim.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I personaly have been posting truths about extermist muslim terrorists
and why I believe some kind of profiling is in order.
I work with and am friends with quite a few muslims who hate what the muslim terrorists are and have been up to.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

In Islam all men are not created equal. Non-muslims are considered less.
Fact.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
This thread is disgusting, and I feel less humane by just reading the anti-muslim responses.

Then understand what Islam stands for and what kind of muslims it is pumping out.
I'm not anti-muslim, I am anti-terrorism. You tell me how to distinguish non-violent muslims.

If you are sickened by those fed up with Islamic violence then you can change the channel to something that allows you to bury your head in the sand, maybe the Cartoon Network.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by JJay55]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by pexx421

Fact.

Yep you are 100 percent correct, let's ask the US Govt. to take those 8 steps I listed in previous page. What say?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

That's called prejudice, maybe even racism. Which makes one a bigot.

Pathetic to revert to the old "racism" argument without facing the facts about today's terrorism. A threat has been made against you if you are a non-muslim, do you think they are not serious?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

Then understand what Islam stands for and what kind of muslims it is pumping out.
I'm not anti-muslim, I am anti-terrorism. You tell me how to distinguish non-violent muslims.

If you are sickened by those fed up with Islamic violence then you can change the channel to something that allows you to bury your head in the sand, maybe the Cartoon Network.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by JJay55]

With you saying this I can take it with a grain of salt, you type hardly anything more than anti muslim sentiments on ATS, every single day.

For one, I don't feel threatened by Muslims, or terrorists even. The stastics don't add up for it to cause any type of emotional stress in my life.

But I guess, sensationalism and fear should regin, then sure, we should be worried about terrorist attacks and Muslims.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by sticky]

In 230 years of existence as a country. 3,000 people have died as an act of war on US soil.

That's about 14 each year. I'll have my freedoms and take my chances, thanks.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by sticky]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

reply to post by pexx421

Fact.

Yep you are 100 percent correct, let's ask the US Govt. to take those 8 steps I listed in previous page. What say?

Here's the alternative
1. blow up an airplane carrying 300 passengers.
2. stop all air traffic because there are thousands of other airplanes in the air that pose a threat
3. inconvenience every single person on the ground all over the world.
4. break an industry that serves a purpose of travel for millions
5. strike terror into the hearts of innocents
6. attend funerals of those who were murdered in an act by a suicidal muslim
7. wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
18 to 28 year olds?,... well that range in age typically are still very immature and are easily mislead into what is what is wrong. I'd bet if someone went up to most terror suspects after they had a chance to live life a bit, they would have a completely different outlook on it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join