Fox News Guest "If you are an 18-28 year old muslim you should be stripped searched"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

They will never talk about the true reasons for terroism
they will never try to address the issue

How far will this go?

why are only the dumbest people on the face of the planet elected officials

It's not racial profiling, it's just profiling????

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

And yet there is stuff like hate crime's legislation. Really makes ya kinda sick this early in the morning. I'd recommend fixing your title to include "muslim man", since that's what he said. There would be bigger outrage if this were inferred towards both genders.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Are you kidding me?

Could you imagine the outrage if this was being done to all Christians entering another country. Perhaps to make sure that the Christians entering the country aren't carrying any weapons that they may be used to kill doctors that do procedures they don't agree with.

All Christians are not doctor murderers. Likewise all Muslims are not terrorists.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
They are an entertainment service whose only purpose is to make sensational statements to gain profit and spread disinfo and propaganda. Nothing more could be expected out of such "organisations"

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If we're not willing to strip search every muslim before they get on the plane then what're we doing? Is it better to offend the sensibilities of some people and keep people alive or be really politically correct and let everyone die? If they'd have strip searched and removed all the 9/11 attackers then we might not be embroiled in 2 wars right now.

Before you even say it let me beat you to it. We were gonna attack these countries anyway, I know.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Are you kidding me?

Could you imagine the outrage if this was being done to all Christians entering another country. Perhaps to make sure that the Christians entering the country aren't carrying any weapons that they may be used to kill doctors that do procedures they don't agree with.

All Christians are not doctor murderers. Likewise all Muslims are not terrorists.

Are you kidding me? You do know that in islamic countries, Christians have to pay a special tax just for being christians? do you also know that there are special highways built that Christians are banned from driving on (Just because they are Christian)
You spend so much time pandering to minorities that you dont actually see how your countries Majority is treated when it is a Minority overseas.

I would like you to to give me an example of ONE country that treats their minorities better than the Western world treats theirs.

Are you going to sit there and tell me that an islamic extremist man with a wife completely covered from head to toe in cloth should be treated exactly the same as a White Grandmother?
If you believe that they should be treated the same, then its people like you who are responsible for the next attack.

Good Luck to you my friend.

Oh and P.S. No, All Muslims are not terroists.. But yes... All terroists are Muslims.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Christians have not been going around trying to blow up airplanes. I fly a lot and I cringe when I see "suspect" looking young men get on the plane with me. Sorry but its my life on the line with these idiots. Far as I am concerned it is a war and we should act appropriately.

I totally agree with the Fox news guest.. maybe should also include a body cavity search.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Go for it, lets make the muslim world more and more angry. All because our own government is using false flags, and psyops on the highest levels.

they stage an event, and just like that were scared of young muslim men and ready to strip search them.
This site seems to contain the cream of the crop in some cases, and the absolute scum of the internet in most others.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? What about the IRA, the ETA, National Liberation Front of Tripura, the Nagaland rebels, the Lord's Resistance Army, the Russian National Unity, the FPMR, the ELN, the FARC, the Revolutionary United Front, Zviadists, the Revolutionary Nuclei, etc, etc?

Need I go on?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viper2097

Are you kidding me?

Oh and P.S. No, All Muslims are not terroists.. But yes... All terroists are Muslims.

But the underwear bomber was African, does this mean all African men and African American men need to be stripped searched?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I was going to start a thread on these scanners which are going to be introduced at all airports but i may aswell say what i was going to say in this thread:

I was going to say that there really isnt a need for everyone to be going through these scanners... there are only one group (at this moment in time) trying to blow up airliners and these groups of people should all go through the scanners... not everyone!

It really isnt fair that every living person should go through the scanners and have touch down searches when it is a minority group causing this...

I say send all the radicals/fanaticals/recently turned Muslims through the scanners and everyone else should just have the usual check IMO... this will save time let alone uneccessary embarrassment!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Are you kidding me?

Though slightly off topic, there are Muslim countries that if you are a christian and have a bible it will be taken from you at the border control area's when you enter.

And let me clarify, I am not a christian nor muslim.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by colec156]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
And the hate continues....

It blows my mind, how such feelings can be elicited from; in my opinion, what are completely orchestrated events. I'll leave my argument at this. I'm just glad that I'm not like you who've posted above me. I'm a lot of farther along in the search for truth, cause I'm definitely not so hate and fear consumed.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

Can you really make them more angry. Fear of angering someone ius no excuse for inaction. Better than searches would be banning them from air travel.......2 choices search or you don't fly, I'd have no problem with that.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

As the Imperialistic United States marches on , more and more of

these terrorist will look like you or me. Peoples from every country

are getting pissed at the US insistance of Surge and Purge of

Non-lethal countries.

Lets see the US try this crap in India , or Pakistan, lol.

They won't , they prefer to pick on the weak, defenceless.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Viper2097

Explanation: Seems that Someone336 totally PWNED you on your "Oh and P.S. No, All Muslims are not terroists.. But yes... All terroists are Muslims." comment.

Personal Disclosure:
Someone336 earned a St*r.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

How many Christians have tried to blow themselves up while taking the lives of hundreds and yes, thousands of innocent people?
Get real. Not PC!!
If we searched some of the muslims it would slow the terrorists down. It just would.

There also needs to be some kind of check automaticly done when people buy tickets.

Seems that a jobless man named umar farouk abdulmutallab just returning from yemen with no Passport paying $2400. cash for a one way ticket should have rang some kind of alarm bell.
Thank God he was an incompetent and the plane didn't crash into someone's back yard or whatever.

Profile and scan or search. It Will save lives.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hammanderr
Before you even say it let me beat you to it. We were gonna attack these countries anyway, I know.

If you already know, then what was the point of your post?

Are you kidding me? You do know that in islamic countries, Christians have to pay a special tax just for being christians? do you also know that there are special highways built that Christians are banned from driving on (Just because they are Christian)
You spend so much time pandering to minorities that you dont actually see how your countries Majority is treated when it is a Minority overseas.

You spend so much time speaking ill of other countries but then end up wanting to stoop to their level?????

If you consider your nation better than these countries then how can you say "why can't we do it, they do it too"

I would like you to to give me an example of ONE country that treats their minorities better than the Western world treats theirs.

A few words, native americans and indian reservations
do you wish to rephrase your question now?

Are you going to sit there and tell me that an islamic extremist man with a wife completely covered from head to toe in cloth should be treated exactly the same as a White Grandmother?
If you believe that they should be treated the same, then its people like you who are responsible for the next attack.

So you are under the assumption that all muslims have women covered from head to toe?????
If so you really need to get out more.

You obviously have no knowledge of history or current events

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Theres a difference between inaction...and OVERREACTION.
This is all one big form of the later.

As I said, if you can't tell that your mind is being blasted into thinking a plane is going to go down by some muslim or homeland extremist, by almost every MSM outlet, then you really might want to pay wayyyyy more attention to the news, cause they're messing up in all the rights spots for a critical thinking mind to catch them on.

The day we ban certain races or ethnicity's, from flying, or we force them to mandatory strip searches, is the day that the Elites have they're control over America. Cause it goes against everything we should stand for.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
God, you guys are paranoid beyond belief.

There is no boogie man out to get you. Freaking relax.

This is the same kind of paranoia that lead gullible american's into thinking Saddam was a legitimate threat to the USA.

And what's with conservatives calling for a nanny state? Conservatives somehow want more liberty and freedom, while at the same time more government intervention and intrusion into our lives? Do you realize how moronic that sounds?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join