It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the Homophobia?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

And a star to you. Great response.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

No my logic is NOT what you assume. My logic is gay people can't produce life, so other than loving someone of the same sex, what is the point? Is that the only point for them..maybe it is. I don't know..all I DO know is men were created with this thing called the penis...women were created with a thing called a vagina. Oddly enough these 2 things fit together NATURALLY. So that tells me this is what LIFE wanted for us to do...find love, reproduce and pass on those emotions to our offspring. Two men can't do this, and two women cannot do this naturally...thats MY logic...has nothing to do with what your saying...not even sure why your putting in women who are older going through menapause..or however you ladies spell it...

Well, by my experience some other things also fit together physically, like a penis and hand(s), and many other fitting combinations (try some, they work
).
You use heterosexuality as an abstract argument, but in practise that argument is difficult to exclusively uphold: many gays have kids; and yet many heteros try their utmost to avoid having kids. In many cultures you must procreate at least once, and then you can do what you like. This whole debate is very Western.
If hetero sex is more than an ideal (as you seem to claim) then polygamy instead of monogamy should be the ideal for men. A man can spread his seed for life, while women have an "unstable" hormonal system.
The fundamentals of physiology are not compatiple for men and women at all. Even despite modern medicine, women still die in childbirth, and the whole procedure has a terrible toll on their bodies.
It's easy and cheap for a man to say heterosexuality and procreation are great! Yeah, you don't take the pain and risk. Nice.
If the aim of sexuality is procreation, then why did Jesus only live with men in Scripture? Would you also condem male masturbation, popes, monks, nuns and spinsters? Surely they don't procreate by definition, and unless your argument is just abstract, you are the biggest hypocrite if you ever used birth-control!

[edit on 5-1-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Many gays to have kids...I agree, but they sure didn't make them together. My logic is very simple, but many tend to add to my logic to try and make it sound wrong. I don't care about how many women a man sleeps with or vise versa. That is not the issue, but for some reason gays or gay supporters seem to want to inject NON-ISSUES into a VERY simple thing.

So again...my logic, broken down as simple as I can:

MAN and WOMAN = The ONLY way to create life/children/offspring, etc... which means this is the ONLY way it was ever meant to be as far as LIFE is concerned. Not love...LIFE!

WOMAN and WOMAN = Nothing...except emotional bonds.
MAN and MAN = Nothing...except emotional bonds.

Thats it...nothing more to it than that. Anything else added to this is simply a persons way of trying to understand why there is homosexuality, or a person trying to come up with reasons to agree or disagree with homosexuality...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Well great then, keep on making us!
And the more we are forced to "waste" parts of our lives in the "ideal" hetero conundrum, the more our possible gay genes will advance!
Our SA President Zuma is at least a consistant man - he just married his 5th wife and has 18 children (actually we're not quite sure), so aluta continua!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Well then I can reduce things to simplicity as well.
Me and another man (of same age or older): the only attraction natural to me, the only sexual turn-on and pleasure. The only physical joy that goes hand-in-hand with emotional fulfillment.
So have your potential offspring:
man+woman=(maybe, ideally) child.
But for me:
Man+halfoldman=(maybe, ideally) great joy and happiness.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Well great then, keep on making us!
And the more we are forced to "waste" parts of our lives in the "ideal" hetero conundrum, the more our possible gay genes will advance!
Our SA President Zuma is at least a consistant man - he just married his 5th wife and has 18 children (actually we're not quite sure), so aluta continua!

Huh...and here I thought gays DIDN'T have an agenda..lol.

Bottom line is, like it or not, homosexuals have nothing to look forward too. They meet a lover, and grow old together, then die. Thats it....so the success of the gay community is ALL up to the heterosexuals if you think LOGICALLY about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Well then I can reduce things to simplicity as well.
Me and another man (of same age or older): the only attraction natural to me, the only sexual turn-on and pleasure. The only physical joy that goes hand-in-hand with emotional fulfillment.
So have your potential offspring:
man+woman=(maybe, ideally) child.
But for me:
Man+halfoldman=(maybe, ideally) great joy and happiness.

I don't care if someone is gay. Thats not my issue. My issue is LIFE as we know it has been kept going for THOUSANDS of years thanks to...MEN AND WOMEN. Yeah the same sex can find happiness and pleasure...but other then that...like it or not: GAY = EXTINCTION for the human race. So as i sit here and think about what it must be like to want to love another man "that way", I can't get past the idea that there is nothing to offer the future in the way of life. Thats all...

I will say this...gay people are awesome cooks..lol. The department I work for has a gay officer who likes to make stuff and bring it in to work...GOOOOOOD Food...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Although you add a lot (nice about cooking!) to your supposed simple point: I can only say, life itself doesn't happen in those absolutes. People will still have babies (I think thats more for women to discuss actually) and all of us in society will love them, help them and try and make a good world for them. Isn't that what we all want?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Come on get real - if it wasn't for gay politicians we wouldn't be having this debate. It all comes down to whether an individual can accept that a male/male or female/female relationship is natural.

Personally I don't and I have a gay brother and some gay friends. Within those confines I can call them queers, lessers, homos, bummers etc without the slightest risk of causing them offence.

It's life - I live in a democracy and if somebody wants to call me Gonzo because I might have a large nose, or ginge because I might have freckles or ginger hair, or tubs because I might be overweight I should respect and accept their view and it shouldn't worry me - because it's my chosen way.

Get a life or have an op!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So if I don't agree with homosexuality, I am a homophobe? Talk against someone who happens to be black, I am a racist, yet I can disagree with hetrosexuality and talk against a white person.

The only hate crime that truly exists on earth is against one group and that permeates every religion, political party, country, and nationality on earth. The hatred against women. Still the most abused, raped, oppressed and dehumanized population on earth.

So when women get to be treated with equality and respect everywhere on earth, I will consider caring about gay people.

till then they should just be people and stop acting like they are different because of how they have sex. Just don't hurt the children and keep it private, same as the hetros.

We keep all of these issues alive by the labels we use and by waving out arms and saying look at us we are different.

Bill Cosby is a fine actor and comedian who happens to be black, but some can't be anything accept black. Same goes for some homosexual people. Be yourself and stop the labels and we can all live with that.

Frankly who the hell cares when there are real issues to deal with.Maybe everyone should just treat others the way you would want to be treated..................oh wait didn't somebody else say thata a long time ago? I guess the egos and need for attention just keeps getting in the way.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Being gay is unnatural, and Americas rulers are pushing homosexuality down our throats.
In the occult, the best offer you can give is to be gay for Baphomet and the elites.
And it seems like everyone here accepted Illuminati's homo plan. To make everyone accept homosexuality is fine.

Want to make it big in Holly-Wood? No talent needed, just be homosexual and your career will flourish.
If your black and want to make it in Holly-Wood, you have to act like a girl and put on a dress or act gay in a movie before you make it.
Every black actor had to do it, from Will Smith, Waynes Bros, Jamie Fox.
They tried to get David Chapel to act gay but he didn't want to and he came out a told everyone about it.

Same for rappers, they have to do something homo to make it in the $50 mill and up club, including a blood sacrifice.
Pimp-C almost joined up and came running out of there, went straight to a radio show live and told on a bunch of other rappers that were gay and what they had to do to join the club.
The next day he died by "overdose", which was really the Illuminati that killed him.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

ahh America, it's Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah, Egypt, and Rome all over again. Homosexual super powers that were destroyed by God.
As time goes by America gets more and more homosexuality and everyone embraces it with open arms in fear of being called a homo-hater, same tactic as the "anti-Semite" trick.

Lady GaGa now admits he's a man and the elite Jews laugh at the world.

It's being introduced in rap now with rappers wearing tight pants same style as The Village people.

Homosexuality is encouraged by the Jews and Vatican leaders.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dww25

Shortly to the above 3 posts:
At least to me it is irrelevant whether anyone agrees that homosexuality is natural based on procreation, I just don't believe it's a good argument since most straight sex is not intended for procreation. But its fine with me, I'm happy to be cultural, which is where the main contribution of gay people has been. Da Vinci and Michelangelo left behind a great heritage, but if people aim to leave behind genetic progeny that's fine. I'm glad you have such an open, casual relationship with your brother and his gay friends, and you can call each other names.
To the post on women, well said. The organizations that oppose or advance feminism are often the same that oppose or advance gay rights. Thanks for illustrating the dark side of traditional heterosexuality. Here in South Africa lesbian women are sometimes raped to try and "cure" them, and such gender issues connect the gay and feminist cause.
For me homophobia must have a kind of threat or irrationality about it. Like the post just above, which brings homosexuality together with all kinds of historical inaccuracies. It is anti-Semitic and homophobic conspracy theory, the connection of which is an ineteresting development.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

just to add my own observations on this subject.

where i live in the east of england it seems more socialy acceptable to be homophobic than it is to be racist, neither are acceptable in my opinion.

i have worked with blacks, afghans, iraqis and estern europeans some nice some not so nice.

in the contact i have had with these groups who are a minority in a predominatly white british uk, i have with my own ears in the work place and in the public heard more homophobic comments from non native britons than from the average joe public.

why is this? i dont know.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
One word answer - something that has already been said over and over. It's my view on it.

Religion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join