It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo ?? filmed in Dorset 2/1/10 clear footage.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Please don't flame me as this guy space99dude does have some questionable videos on his home page ,However this one is different and appears to be filmed outside .Its of a spinning bright object that seems to be at some height and appears above what looks like a conservatory roof that must be attached to a house.The way the object shoots upwards at the end also caught my eye.Does not seem to be cgi so is either real or an elaborate set up hoax.
Anyway here is the video.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Looks like a hanging LED lamp that some one swung in circles then grabbed the video camera to me.

No expert though.

I vote FAKE

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Same here I am only saying what I think it looks like to me

Looks like a shiny glass diamond dangled from a fishing line

A little too sparkly and close to be some kind of space craft

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken
Looks like a hanging LED lamp that some one swung in circles then grabbed the video camera to me.

No expert though.

I vote FAKE

Yep that could be it, looks like its above a house then goes up at the end.Could be on a fishing rod or something.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

its either a lighthouse through trees or a white flashing light, i do not see a UFO !!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
thats not a ufo it is totaly fake it looks like a piece of silver paper spinning on a string and lit up by a light

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I agree about the LED light. I have a little LED flashlight and I can imagine that if I dangled it from something and allowed it to spin like that, it would look the same. May even try to do that and film it tonight when it gets dark just to see if it gives the same results as this vid.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It seems like a diamond/glass that is reflecting light towards the guy. That is NO UFO.

And why would a UFO spin so much?
Hoax.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0rigin
It seems like a diamond/glass that is reflecting light towards the guy. That is NO UFO.

And why would a UFO spin so much?
Hoax.

Well many sightings are of the spinning ufo type .Presumably anti gravity.That doesn't make it fake.Not saying its real most likely led light.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I agree about the LED light. I have a little LED flashlight and I can imagine that if I dangled it from something and allowed it to spin like that, it would look the same. May even try to do that and film it tonight when it gets dark just to see if it gives the same results as this vid.

Good luck with your experiment and have fun.

BTW here is another ufo vid from the same guy.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Please don't flame me as this guy space99dude does have some questionable videos on his home page ,However this one is different and appears to be filmed outside .Its of a spinning bright object that seems to be at some height and appears above what looks like a conservatory roof that must be attached to a house.The way the object shoots upwards at the end also caught my eye.Does not seem to be cgi so is either real or an elaborate set up hoax.
Anyway here is the video.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by tarifa37]

Nothing elaborate about that hoax

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
OP, you are correct when you say this "youtube superstar" has some highly questionable videos, down right idiotic ones really. Giving this guy attention only serves to uphold his fantasy/delusion/attention problems.

Time to start throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I'm sick of people saying "yeah, so-and-so is a whack job, but look at this one example". No, from now on when someone is a blatant woowoo I don't care what evidence he/she presents. Pretty soon those people will drop out and disappear if we refuse to play their immature and ignorant games.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken

No expert though.

I vote FAKE

You took the words right out of my mouth ! Thats exactly what i thought ! He's got a fishing rod with this on the end of his line ! It looks just like those cheapo LED light things you stick under shelves ! Good call !

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

hi guys, as this is my first post or one of the first post on this site. i´d like to say hello to you all! been lurking around for a good 1.5 year now and have ejoyed my time here. some post scare me a lot, but that´s beside the point. i came into this discussion to say that i the red ufo video looks like a car with the parking brakes on, filmed sideways.

well that was it actually, take care all and live 2010 to the fullest!
cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Excellent insight, and welcome to posting on the forums.

Indeed it seems like this clown enjoys filming everyday things in various ways to make them appear a bit different than what they are to see how many suckers he can fool. I wouldn't give his channel a moment of pause. One hoax means ALL hoax.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

most amazing UFO vid Ive seen yet!

not really, lol

actually one of the most lame videos Ive seen, i think.

please dont give this guy channel views.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good god, not only are those pathetic attempts using household items the guy does not even try to hide the fact they are nonsense.

I imagine it's a kid enjoying his 5 mins of fame..

I call for a thread kill, these are not worth the time to discuss..

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The red "ufo" : watch the whole video and keep an eye on the object in the right upper corner. At the end you can tell he rotates the camera 90 degrees. It almost looks like he is taping down a street at 90 degree angle of the back of a caror maybe even traffic signals.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've seen this UFO before. Seriously.. its real. its real. Its a real Maglight LED insert tied to a string and a battery, then while it hangs (About 3 metres from the house) its wound tight and released. then the "UFO Hunter" grabs a cam, flicks it on, and behold... a spinning "ITO" against the night sky. Oh.. ITO, Identified Tied Object. lol

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

G'day tarifa37

You're brave to post that one

I particularly like the YT member comment about ATS:

FredMcWoozy

The Website AboveTopSecret is a government funded website. Confront Mark and Skeptic overlord in person for manipulating and misleading users that ATS is a legitimate website and community. It has been proven to be a total fraud. Google BBQ Stoppers Above Top Secret Government Funded.

Wow....

I've never been part of a top secret government project before

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<<   2 >>

join