It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evolution of Awareness: Beyond Planet Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
He made a new thread because he needs more attention.

Besides, he didn't think through his last piece of information too well. he claims the being told him "THEY ARE SCHEDULED TO PERISH!". If the being told him "THEY"...it implies it is a group that U68 is not part of the group he is talking about...or he would of said "YOU" or "ALL OF YOU". So unless U68 isn't human...either the being isn't talking about humans and U68 completely misunderstood the message OR U68 didn't think this last piece of his story through very well.

I'm going with U68 is trying to create this story on the fly and he is messing up over and over.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If this is true,and that time is for the war to end all wars i only have this to say.

Let them come.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You were deceived my friend,

You must understand the greys are devious and are not to be trusted, they will only disclose dis/misinformation, where do you think the government learned this trick from?

The Pleiadians/Nordics/etc have explained that this cross-over will be into the fourth density, this will be due to the increased energy released in our atmosphere.

The human races are preparing us for this transition.

Some will perrish, but those are only the ones that will not accept the new reality they will come into, they will reincarnate in another world that is in the stage this planet is now.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
For more info in dreams and death, and the relation to the universe,

Dreams and Death: Doorway to the Universe

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Thank you for the information.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Are you telling us this information because you think we don't know it or are you pointing it out so we can make up our own minds, I started off thinking the latter but now I am not quite sure.

Are you saying that everything that is born in this world stays in this world does that include the soul?

Similarities of ancient folkore that span thousands of miles around our earth that portrays the same message?

The message being that life itself comes from way beyond anything we can comprehend in a living body and only those that are close to dying or dead are able to see?

[edit on 4-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Thank you Unleashed! I am very aware and know for truth this is truth of what you are conveying!

Keep sharing! You are opening eyes more than ever

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am sorry, but your answer is still not clear to me.

- Who will interveene in 2014-2015?
- And How?

- How will that "positiveness" come?
- By a spiritual event? By alien help? By mass ascension? How will society be? Will we remain in the physical world?

Please, elaborate a little bit more.
We are grateful for your sharing, but a lot of people are asking for more detailed descriptions of that message.

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by segurelha
What do you see coming for "2014-2015"?
About those "100 millions people going away from Earth per year, during the next 70 years"?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by segurelha]

2014 to 2015 will be Intervention and Prevention. The doom thing I guess is not doom really, you have understand now, death is not gloomy - it is inevitable, allthough we fear it, physically, we experience a whole new freedom spiritually. The major event in 2014 to 2015 is what we have all collectively wished for, you can't continually ask for something and not expect it to come into fruition. These years have nothing to do with biblical prophecy, they have more to do with common sense and eventuality. Call the event a HOMECOMING. Not doom and gloom.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Unleashed68]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

A flag and three stars for your posts, Unleashed68, well written and intelligently presented, you seem to know these things like ,many of us do, and many do not.

I will say this much, there is a plan underway to disrupt the relations between the race assisting our planet’s governments, and the plan is to eliminate the threat mankind currently imposes on the communities beyond the realm of Earth. The races who provided us the ability to communicate using television sets, cell phones and computers, did so with protocols in place to be able to monitor those, who monitor the rest of us. And they who monitor them, are as well are being monitored by a more advanced race.

You are right, to my belief. I believe at least three races want to help us, humanity, to rise up in our Spiritual aspect, while there are others who only wish to control our spiritual power, which is immense. It all boils down to positive and negative. It's like in a submarine, if you blow positive, you go up, but if you blow negative, you go down.
We can each rise up in spiritual nature, or we can actually fall in that nature, fall even further into technology and materialism. I look out over the world, and I can see the people there in the lower realms, all happy with their electronic toys and voice/picture boxes that is in each home and people even carry about with them. They are somewhat connected, but their talk is very mundane, and they live in large groups like so many sardines in a can. I wonder if they will ever be ready to ascend into a higher realm of existence? We are distracted with end of the world theories, and do not realize that it is all one moment in time and space.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
you said that it was best for the population for the government to keep a lid on the ufo subject. Now you say the complete opposite. *Sigh*

The amount of time wasted between all the ats members who sifted through your stories would weigh up to at least 10 years. happy?

The mind blowing facts that our brains can't handle are also known as common sense to many. You didn't need to make everyone go on a 'wild man bear pig' hunt to get an idea of how you think the universe works.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Unleashed, are you familiar with the ettiquette of "reading and replying to U2U! messages?????????????

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What are your thoughts on below quoted?

The Way
By Laozi
604 BCE

He who looks will not see it;
He who listens will not hear it;
He who gropes will not grasp it.
The formless nonentity, the motionless source of motion.
The infinite essence of the spirit is the source of
life.
Spirit is self.
Walls form and support a room,
yet the space between them is most important.
A pot is formed of clay,
yet the space formed therein is most useful.
Action is caused by the force of nothing on something,
just as the nothing of spirit is the source of all form.
One suffers great afflictions because one has a body.
Without a body what afflictions could one suffer?
When one cares more for the body than for his own
spirit,
One becomes the body and looses the way of the spirit.
The self, the spirit, creates illusion.
The delusion of Man is that reality is not an illusion.
One who creates illusions and makes them more real than
reality, follows the path of the spirit and finds the
way of heaven".

I read this in a book so I don't have a web link.

-Al

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
You were deceived my friend,

You must understand the greys are devious and are not to be trusted, they will only disclose dis/misinformation, where do you think the government learned this trick from?

The Pleiadians/Nordics/etc have explained that this cross-over will be into the fourth density, this will be due to the increased energy released in our atmosphere.

The human races are preparing us for this transition.

Some will perrish, but those are only the ones that will not accept the new reality they will come into, they will reincarnate in another world that is in the stage this planet is now.

I'd like to do some reseach based on your response, could you provide me a link to better understand?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
OP, I think you have been subjected to Monarch programming.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have often pondered the idea that someone " Speaking great things" of life
on other planets would visit here someday You fit the bill perfectly. Intelligent
talented in both writing skills and story telling down to detail. Even the charisma
is there as it can be seen coming thru just in your text alone. Sort of an Ananaki
Mark Twain here to affirm what people have been led to believe for years. You're
here to offer people what they want to hear. I must say you've come to the right
place.

edit on 13-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join