It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to ECETI/Gilliand Ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Anyone want to join me? I plan on going in 4 months, after this semester of school.

I'm gonna be saving up a fair amount of cash, getting lots of food water etc, and I plan on seeing what all it is they have to offer, if I can offer some of my help to them, etc, and hopefully in turn receive further enlightenment!

Unlike most people, I'm not going there to prove that unexplained events happen, I'm going their for the spiritual physique.

But, my route will be 101 in central California to the 46 to the I5, then all the way up through Oregon and into Washington.

If anyone would like to plan a adventure with me, please let me know, or better yet, anyone who has gone to Gilliand, I'd like to hear about your experiences =)

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You might like this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Enjoy and good luck when you go.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Have fun, to fir in there you need to put on some weight and grow a beard. I guess the mountian there is a portal to middle earth, but not lord of the rings middle earth i mean the real middle earth. When you go there you can say whatever you want like you are elvis and it is okay, you just have to tell them that, its fine if its not part of your reality d00d. But be carefull one guy there was assaulted by an orb while he was taking a bath and he had this huge red mark on him.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Mate, you should take a trip to one of the ancient stone circle sites in England for Spiritual awakening purposes. You will also probably have a much better chance of seeing UFO lightships there if you look carefully and bring some IR equiptment.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you are headed that way be sure to take a moment and stop at Mt.Shasta and McCloud.

McCloud is a cool town to check out and has some of the purest water on earth.

It is glacier water that has melted and then seeps into the ground and ends up in to their reservoir.

Mt.Shasta is a very mystical place check out the video.

Good luck and have a blast.Wish I could go,it sounds like a adventure.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by calcoastseeker]

[edit on 4-2-2010 by calcoastseeker]

new topics

top topics

join