It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How NASA has staged Apollo Moon Mission

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I am certain that some individuals are well clued on the possible theories involving the trickery of Apollo Moon Mission.

To further do, below you will find pictures that depicts a pan trickery used in filming the earth using a mirror as a form of reflection.

This method when used effectively deceives the viewer into thinking that the Apollo space craft is mid-way from planet Earth, when in fact the the craft was only in orbit of planet Earth.

Zoomed out

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48fd0dab1efd.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba1dfa3f2d91.png[/atsimg]

Accidental continued filming, notice the linear object to the left when zoomed in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e075fc92c1a.png[/atsimg]

Light reflection becomes apparent inside as the real area comes in focus.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0a7e0a954e5.png[/atsimg]

More light added, as focus and light enters the craft.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0f2c1ed62be.png[/atsimg]

Trickery exposed, man in the background and an object in his hand is the object used to reflect the earth (presumed to be a reflective mirror).

For your own pleasure, the link of a footage below will clearly explain with further detail of the trickeries involved.

Apollo 8 moon staging footage

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Do you believe every one of the Apollo missions was staged?

Who staged them and where?

How many astronauts do you believe pretended to go to the moon and didn't?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You forgot to add how they came back with moon rocks...

The rocks collected from the Moon are measured by radiometric dating techniques. They range in age from about 3.16 billion years old for the basaltic samples derived from the lunar maria, up to about 4.5 billion years old for rocks derived from the highlands.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I used to believe that the moon missions were faked, Then I researched everything I could on it all, I now believe that Nasa DID land men on the moon,

Wether or not all of the footage from the moon is genuine is another story, I think it would have been impossible NOT to send the astronauts to the moon but I believe that the reason that there are so many inconsistencies from photos and video is because they didnt want us to see what was really up there.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Maybe the moon rocks are faked? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is only pertaining Apollo 8, thought it is highly possible that other moon missions did take place.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
You forgot to add how they came back with moon rocks...

The rocks collected from the Moon are measured by radiometric dating techniques. They range in age from about 3.16 billion years old for the basaltic samples derived from the lunar maria, up to about 4.5 billion years old for rocks derived from the highlands.

Moon rocks are not proof of manned moon landings.

A robotic craft could have been sent to collect them.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

there we go. a prof of quantom machanics and a rock star.
nuff said.
and to who ever said they coulda used machines to bring back rocks then why the hell havnt they used them to bring back rocks from mars and stuff.
or does mars never happen either?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Never bought in to the idea that the moon landings were fake. Got to be the most expensive con in the history of human civilization if it was. lol

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt untill someone actualy proves they did'nt. Seen all the supposed evidence and some of it does leve you scratching your head but not enough for a definate answer.

Why do people keep trying to take this away from the Americans?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Since it was the "Space Race", the Russians would have been monitoring our every move, and would have been the first to cry foul.

I would think we would have at least put something into Lunar orbit to fool the Soviet's.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think the first Apollo mission to the moon was faked. You know the one in 1969.

Any after that though were probably real. They needed more time to actually do the real thing so they staged the first one with Kubrik directing.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I too believed that we never went in 69 ! The thing that doesn't sit right with about that time is the broadcast pictures that appeared on our television screens were i think 3rd generation pictures ! Meaning just as pirates take their video camera's to the cinema the broadcast companies had to 'film' the pictures off NASA's big screen then beam them to theyre respective companies and then to our TV's ! This though explains the very poor quality of the pictures ! Though that could have been intentional if they really weren't on the moon ? No doubt JimOberg will flame me for this ha ha ha ! Anyway thats just my view !

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That is Wack. I love listening to the English say Technical stuff. "Halve Whey too the Moun"....cool.

I wonder where they found this footage. I've heard of this trick before but for some reason thought they were shooting the reflection like an eye doctor set up where the letters are only 10 behind, but because of the distance doubling it's 20 ft. of depth..

Anyway, this is new footage to me. Thanks for posting the info.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

They had other tricks to make the earth 'appear' further away than it actually was ! For anyone who hasn't seen it i recommend you watch 'A Funny thing Happened on the Way to the Moon' .by Bart Sobrel i think ? If i'm wrong someone will correct me no doubt ?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What a slap in the face to all the scientists who spent (or even gave) their lives working on the space program.

The only evidence we didn't go to the moon is half-baked armchair astronomy and armchair physics. It's ridiculous. I guess if you give a complicated explanation of something wondrous to a sufficiently-large group of people, some folks within that group will not accept the explanation, simply due to not understanding it, or assuming that they know more than the scientists involved. Heap some paranoia in there, and things get even more freaky.

Dr. Brian Cox was right in his characterisation of the doubters.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
What a slap in the face to all the scientists who spent (or even gave) their lives working on the space program.

The only evidence we didn't go to the moon is half-baked armchair astronomy and armchair physics. It's ridiculous. I guess if you give a complicated explanation of something wondrous to a sufficiently-large group of people, some folks within that group will not accept the explanation, simply due to not understanding it, or assuming that they know more than the scientists involved. Heap some paranoia in there, and things get even more freaky.

Dr. Brian Cox was right in his characterisation of the doubters.

I once believed in the Hoax theory but after really digging into it I believe that the Americans did land on the moon ! I do believe however that some subterfuge and deception was involved ! The main reason in my U-turn being the Russia factor ! If the Russians would have had the slightest doubt that the Americans didn’t land on the moon it would have been on every television news broadcast in every newspaper in every country around the world ! The second being the mirror thing ? That they beam the laser to every 12 mths or whatever in order to measure the distance among other things ? Even that could have been delivered by an unmanned flight ! However I believe certain things were done in an attempt to ‘over-embelish’ if you like what they were achieving ! As though the need to convince the worlds people was paramount and they were gonna make sure we believed and so the photos etc were ‘touched up’ or taken elsewhere altogether ? I’m still unconvinced that they walked on the moon when they said they did in 69 ! I believe they did soon after, and what they achieved in that is nothing short of heroic ! Whether they saw things while they were there, I’m pretty sure they did but just what it is they saw I don’t know ! Ive heard many stories the most intriguing being they got told to leave and don’t come back ! Who know’s what really went on ?

[edit on 023131p://01America/Chicago03 by ProRipp]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
www.youtube.com...

there we go. a prof of quantom machanics and a rock star.
nuff said.
and to who ever said they coulda used machines to bring back rocks then why the hell havnt they used them to bring back rocks from mars and stuff.
or does mars never happen either?

If you mean manned trips to Mars, no they have not happened.

Are you seriously sceptical that samples have been brought back from the moon by unmanned spacecraft?

I guess if you minded looking ignorant you'd take more care with your posting.

In case you haven't noticed, the Moon is quite a bit closer to us than Mars, making it easier and cheaper to get to, so the Moon got explored first.

Many unmanned missions have returned from the Moon. No missions have, as yet, returned from Mars. Several of these unmanned trips by the Americans and the Russians have retrieved and brought back samples of moon rock and dust.

Mars will be next is NASA's and ESA's plans come to fruition.

The Mars Joint Exploration Initiative (MEJI) is an agreement signed between United states' space agency, NASA, and Europe's space agency, ESA to join resources and expertise in order to continue the exploration of the planet Mars. The agreement was signed in Washington D.C. in October 2009.

The ultimate aim is (an unmanned) mission to return Mars rock and soils to Earth, the Mars sample return mission, some time in the 2020's.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The reason why you see a guy in the reflection is simple...

The movie of Earth was shot through the window of the Apollo 8 capsule, and the reflection you see is the astronaut who filmed the movie (I think its William Anders).

jra

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
This method when used effectively deceives the viewer into thinking that the Apollo space craft is mid-way from planet Earth, when in fact the the craft was only in orbit of planet Earth.

If they were in orbit of the Earth, how is it that one can identify large areas of land in the photos taken around the same time as the video? This nonsense is from Bart Sibrel, he's been debunked countless times for years and years. I suggest you take a look at this page which goes into some detail showing that it's not faked.

And why does your link at the bottom of your post say Apollo 8 when the video is clearly from Apollo 11?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
OK, I do not believe that the US or any other country has landed on the moon. Why? The expense of the whole project. Remember, the Vietnam War was in full swing. The Cold War was at its peak in 1969. The riots of the anti draft were also in full swing. No, I do not buy any of it. The landing on the moon was a Hollywood production whose aim it was to provide propagada films against the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union had already orbited the Earth in the late 1950's. That I believe. As of late it was discovered that water was found on the moon by sending a giant missile to conduct impact research for just that reason. Apparently, they found water. Why didn't they find water back in 1969 on the moon or in any other subsequent mission? Come on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join