It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic protest march planned for Wootton Bassett (UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Islamic protest march planned for Wootton Bassett (UK)

www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk

AN Islamic group will march on Wootton Bassett to mourn the thousands of Muslims they claim have been “murdered” in the Afghanistan war

The statement reads: "Islam4UK would like to announce the launch of a momentous march that is scheduled to take place in the following weeks, details of which will be released shortly inshaa'allah (God willing).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I sense lots of trouble coming the UK's way over this one.

The first I heard about this was from a guy I know on Facebook, and you should have read the Expletive comments people have posted about it.

Imagine the worst Soccer violence you can find and multiply it by 100.....and still you could be nowhere near.

If this does go ahead, the police presence would have to be huge.

definatley a story to keep an eye on for sure over the coming days/weeks.

It would be good to hear some opinions from all of you on this subject, especially those of you living in the UK.

How does it make you feel?

www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hmmmm i really cant see this going ahead, maybe if it was london but not at Bassett

I fear your right aboue the violance, my first reaction was a bit ..W T F!!! but step back and yes Muslims have been killed, but do us all a favor Go do your march in london

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I dont think this is gonna happen. Islam4uk are bringing more hate on the Muslim community. they are fully aware of the significance of Wotton Basset. So you have to ask yourself, why would a group promoting Islam want to turn so many against Muslims?

Islam4UK are a bunch of troublemakers, I just wonder who they are creating trouble for?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
They won't allow this march to go ahead, it is too provocative and WILL cause a reaction. Whenever there has been a repatriation at Wootton Basset, everyone has honoured the occasion properly and NO-ONE has ever tried to politicise it. These idiots want to make it political, however...

Islam4UK is the policial mouthpeice of an extremist Muslim group called al-Muhajiroun and wants to see Sharia and the rest of their bullcrap.

I hope that this march will not be allowed, whether it be on a day coffins are flown home or not, as it is completely insensitive towards those who have lost loved ones and this country, as well as trying to inject politics into something which so far has remained clean.

EDIT@ My Uncle is a Wing Commander at RAF Lyneham and lives in WB. I may have to pay him a visit if this march goes ahead, these guys are pushing too far.

There is a saying about us English I rather like and is quite apt here:

"Step on an Englishman's toes once and he'll apologise. Step on them again and he'll say sorry and move. Step on them a third time and you had better run."

[edit on 3/1/10 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join