It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great/Terrible Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by RingsWithinRings

I belong to no gang thank you very much! We are simply individuals that share the believe that the Op is taking advantage of people. We are not affiliated to each other in any way.

You can't get rid of people that don't share your ideology by proclaiming them as a gang. If that was the case, there would be no one left at ATS!

IRM

Taking advantage of people?.......how?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh, this person is really starting to piss me off.
Mods, do something about this!

You know what else?

Check into the IP addys for a possible link to "Joan the Blind" as well.
You will find that she IS "hidden hand" or whomever the hell that was.

I also happen to know (damn that I didn't save all of my U2Us) that "Joan the Blind" WAS recruiting people towards a cause, hence her "creation of an alternate forum" for "likeminded" people to chat on...

Anyhow, one of the people that joined her little forum shot me a message alerting me that I was correct in my proclamations that she was a cultist when this same person quote: "Asked me to do something that I wasn't comfortable doing."

Heck I even got her to all but admit to as much in the very thread this all started in.

This is the same person, I would bet money on it.
The style is exactly the same. Same MO.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Wow, .... then checking IP's won't really matter, because who knows how many people would be in on this, .... or where their from.

I just hope people can see it for what it is,

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

And I swear honest to goodness it is true.
Every word.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by metalore

Come on...why don't you guys just keep quite! No one believes any of you for a second that you "receive" messages other than from your foolish subscribers on this site. You have NO hidden knowledge nor are you smarter that the rest of us. What you want is attention, like a little school girl. Now, please hush and if you want wisdom, knowledge, discernment, real prophecy, ect. get if from the Holy Bible, that God gave all of us. (the AV of course, but that's another tale)

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas1611
reply to post by metalore

Come on...why don't you guys just keep quite! No one believes any of you for a second that you "receive" messages other than from your foolish subscribers on this site. You have NO hidden knowledge nor are you smarter that the rest of us. What you want is attention, like a little school girl. Now, please hush and if you want wisdom, knowledge, discernment, real prophecy, ect. get if from the Holy Bible, that God gave all of us. (the AV of course, but that's another tale)

Hmm... From one channelled peice of nomenclature to the next is all I can see from the Bible. What with talking to burning bushes and parting Seas and seeing dreams and visions with dragons and horns and beasts and four horsemen etc etc

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Isn't it curious how metalore hasn't come back!

I wonder why that would be? Could it be that Unleashed68 is a complete fraud and didn't think the people at ATS would be smart enough to sniff him out under a different handle? You know... those dumb people that disagreed with him.

IRM

[edit on 18/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm still curious as to what else this person has to say.

Kind of annoying niot knowing what the continuation was.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
metalore, where are you?? Why havent you continue with your story. I am interested in it. PLease continue on...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Metalore, are you really Unleashed69?? like some people here say. Well I dont think he is unleashed because their beliefs are pretty different...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hey unleashed,

who is this Justice that has came to earth??

Is the justice that were sent a human being??

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
unleashed,

Who is this justice sent?

is this justice a human being?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join