It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China may build Middle East naval base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

China may build Middle East naval base

www.telegraph.co.uk

China's rapidly-expanding navy is considering building its first foreign naval base, according to a senior admiral. In a sign of the growing confidence of the Chinese military, Admiral Yin Zhuo said that the country may set up a base in the Gulf of Aden in order to support missions against Somali pirates
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So , will this base ever see the light of day ?

If it does , it will be a foot hold none the less and I am fairly confident that china could find any number of countries willing to lease them some land .

Having said all that I am left wondering , just how big is China's navy ? Is it large enough to support such lofty goals ?

www.telegraph.co.uk

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
So , will this base ever see the light of day ?

Probably. They have the money and influence to do so, certainly.

If it does , it will be a foot hold none the less and I am fairly confident that china could find any number of countries willing to lease them some land .

You don't know the half of it. china has been chatting up anybody and everybody in the "non-western" world for various reasons, from Lithium to Coal, to permission for bases.

Having said all that I am left wondering , just how big is China's navy ? Is it large enough to support such lofty goals ?

It's a huge Navy, although currently mostlt a "brown water" force with limited "blue water" capability, although this is rapidly changing.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

just how big is China's navy ?

Depends on what you class as navy.

Most of the big merchant fleet of china is owned by the People's Liberation Army Navy. they get the profits and it allows the military to increase there officers force. and gather intelligence on foreign countries and ports world wide
en.wikipedia.org...

This allows military officers in the chinese navy to switch to the merchant fleet and learn everything china wants to know about foreign ports world wide by going into these ports as merchant ship officers.

This would be a big source of info on how to blockade these ports in wartime.

Since US navy bases are in these same ports the Chinese navy/merchant fleet can go right in and know just where everything is and how to attack the bases. They can also collect electronic warfare intelligence and photograph every US navy ship while ing and offloading cargo.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
While the world is distracted by the Islamic extremist menace,China quietly builds and builds its armed forces capability.
One day we may wish that we had not given them such power by buying all their slave made plastic crap.
Think AQ is a threat...you ain't seen nothing yet (IMO).

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk

But of course, I jest.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Its quite possible considering there is also a possibility that TPTB have pre-arranged a war to begin with China soon, like maybe this year, that will be their fastest way to implement nwo, as Rockefeller's and others are in love with their system, after all there was a thread with children who work in factories without pee breaks putting letters in walmart/dollar store type toys, and there are articles online of girls in orphanages put in the dying rooms, and of course I loved that thread about their super duper, save a bunch of money, execution vans for tax evaders.

We have to envision a new world without money, like the Venus Project, with people developing their psi and telepathy, a world with equality and high cosmic educations, with disclosure, where nature is replenished and homes are self sufficient with clean energy, and beamships in everyones back yards. I meditate and envision Africa and the middle east like this, and countries that are depicted as unequal between sexes, or very poor. I picture boys and girls leaving their wonderful earthship homes: www.earthship.net...
wearing jeans (unisex) going to their 180 year cosmic schools, (we get genetic upgrades), equal, educated, communing with nature, talking to whales telepathically and free from all of the leaders, and banking elite.

Edit to add: I also picture, kids being able to school anywhere in the world, teleporters everywhere, and having friends and family in Africa, they visit after school here, and we could all go to dinner in Athens, and catch a concert in India.

I picture peace, and earth's core healed and our planet powerfully shielded and protected.

We need to work at bringing in an edenist free world for everyone, Disclosure, and we need to talk about and write about the possibilities of their staged nwo events, such as what might be planned with China to change the timeline.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Unity_99]

top topics

join