It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Massive UFO Photographed On Back Of Moon" From Robert Morningstar A Delusion But Doesn't Want To

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

You notice in the first photo you cannot see stars either. It is not a clear shot.
I could be wrong but it looks like a rip in the paper to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
For once I side with Nasa on this, it does indeed look like a cloth or twisted fabric of some sort floating past the window.

As for Robert M, what a complete idiot, how can a person reply with such derision and yet have not even researched the matter in hand. And to say "well why would you take 3 pictures of some mylar", is this man a complete fool?

Of course they took pictures of something that had come off the ship, they would be fools not to so there was some way to identify it upon return. Bits falling off a craft so far from home are a tad worrying, you might want to research it and fix it for a next time.

So much for investigative journalism eh Robert...But look where his articles land on...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Seems to be a "hole" in the film. Look at those structures...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Thought I had seen this photo before.

This has been talked about a number of times here on ATS

Mysterious Debris in Lunar Orbit

Space Station Luna

Images for Mr. Oberg to analyze

Think that will do for now, I believe if you use the search you will find more posts concerning this image.

Though going by different names an postions :-)

IMO I believe it is nothing more than the film being damaged.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Posted, Hashed, Re-Hashed multiple times.

Search = John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS, page 227

There was another thread on this too, a few months ago, can't seem to find it though cause I don't remember the title.

The pic is that of a Tear in a Poster sized picture of the Moon.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't think that the opinion of that Robert M. guy is even remotely as value as the one of the ASTRONAUT wo saw the object LIVE.
"What NASA says" is based on what John Young said after seeing the object with his own TRAINED eyes: as also mentioned in the OP (and also previously in other threads)

Command Module Mylar outside the front window. In preparation for a photographic pass over the planned Apollo 11 landing site, the crew re-oriented the Command Module while over the backside of the Moon. After regaining contact with Earth, John Young mentioned at 118:41:31 "This morning when we were turning around, first time, we had (means 'could see') about - I estimate maybe a foot-and-a-half or more of Mylar with that insulation coating on the back of it. It would appear out in front of our window, and I guess it was from the top hatch which is where that insulation came from in the first place. It Just sort of sat there for a while, and then quietly floated off. But my question is, will this cause us any thermal problems?" The strangely-shaped 'blob' in this image is almost certainly that piece of Mylar, possibly out-of-focus. Scan courtesy NASA Johnson.

They photographed it, as ALWAYS it happens with debris, because debris might ALWAYS be reason of some very serious concerns: in this case, the astronaut was just wondering if it could cause us any thermal problems, as well as he esteemed the object was "one foot and an half" (not that bad, for being
"massive": you can also notice that at the edges, (where it ripped off) the color is metallic, while the rest is white: and this is consistent with a piece of painted mylar ripped off, isn't it?

history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
And yes, it's normal that they took more shots of the same object: sometimes they took ten shots of the same rock, on the Moon.
In this case the three shots seem also to suggest that the object was spinning around its vertical axis, counter-clockwise.

In my humble opinion the explanation provided by Young is by far the most likely, way more likely that some debris coming from any other man-made missions, since th CM was right there (hence it IS automatically the most likely source of the debris):
now how likely would be the explanation of some debris coming from some alien spacecraft?
Not to mention what if such an amorphic piece of crap would be some alien spacecraft itself: of course some reverse-engineering work could be easily made in some blacksmith shop whatsoever, so we wouldn't even need places like Area 51 or stuff like that.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
No photo ID is given but in the comments below the photo someone supplies it: as10-28-3988.jpg
Just a correction, the ID given by that "someone" is AS10-28-3989, in photo AS10-28-3988 we see a horizontal horizon.

Edit: and yes, this was posted before, here, yesterday.

[edit on 3/1/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Please contribute to one of the ongoing discussions:

Mysterious Debris in Lunar Orbit

Images for Mr. Oberg to analyze

Space Station Luna:

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join