It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a possibility ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
www.youtube.com...

I thought it was going to be about Morgellons Syndrome!

I see there have been threads (no pun intended!) on this subject here on ATS already,but I'll bet alot of people still haven't heard about it.

They claim it could be being caused by Chemtrails.

It's about the creepiest thing I have ever heard of!

G'day On The Edge

I've read a great deal about chemtrails & Morgellon's Disease.

I don't believe there is any such thing as a chemtrail.

I do believe there is something to this Morgellon's issue.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'm not very educated on the subject,because what I have tried to read usually gets too medically scientific for me to grasp.

I just know it seems horrifying!

Have you been able to determine perhaps what you believe to be the origin of this "disease"?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I'm not very educated on the subject,because what I have tried to read usually gets too medically scientific for me to grasp.

I just know it seems horrifying!

Have you been able to determine perhaps what you believe to be the origin of this "disease"?

G'day again On The Edge

It's a strange condition.

I don't really know what to make of it.

This lady is really interesting:

www.staningerreport.com...

Here's another interesting link:

www.morgellons.org...

I don't mind trying to answer a few questions about it. I'm no expert on the specific condition, but I understand the medical terminology extremely well.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I'm just on my way to bed now,but I'll check them out tomorrow!

Thanks "mate"!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
From
theuniversalseduction.com...

"Do you Want to Know What is Being Done to Your Blood?"

QUOTE:

"...An organism and a method that damages the condition of the blood has now been identified and it has been directly observed. The blood variations reported here are in direct association with the existence of and the severity of the so-called "Morgellons" condition.

...The degradation occurs, at least in part, as a result of the existence of a chlamydia-like organism that has been repeatedly called to attention within the research during the past several years. This organism, along with a pleomorphic form tentatively identified as a mycoplasma variation, as well as certain filamentous forms, have been identified as common denominators in past and active biological and environmental examinations.

...It will be recalled from earlier studies that essentially all individuals observed thus far display the presence of these blood anomalies to varying degree; statistically it would certainly appear as though the general population is subject to these forms. It has also been stated that the severity of the damage to the blood appears to occur in direct correlation with the manifestation of symptoms of the Morgellon's condition.

...It is commonly perceived that skin anomalies and lesions (eruptions) are the major indicators as to the presence of the Morgellons "condition." It is asserted by this researcher that this criteria is completely and totally inadequate to establish the existence of the condition. A more comprehensive assessment appears to be that the presence of certain filamentous forms internal to the body and the presence of the chlamydia-like organism within the blood more positively establishes the existence of the condition. The presence of skin lesions (eruptions) and or filaments appears to be simply an outward manifestation by a subset of the population of the underlying biological changes that have occurred within the body. Thus far, all individuals studied show these changes within the body to varying degree.

...The importance of this paper is that a specific organism and method of blood degradation that is in association with the Morgellons condition has been identified by function and has been observed and recorded, and that this same specific organism has been under study from several different vantage points for several years now. This chlamydia-like organism remains a focal point of investigation with respect to both the Aerosol Operations and the Morgellons issue; from the current studies it is expected to remain so for some time. The ubiquity and importance of this specific, (but still unidentified by species), organism will become even more apparent in future writings. In general, it would appear that the chlamydia-like and the mycoplasma-like intrusions set the stage for broader systematic degradation, immune suppression and additional pleomorphic manifestations upon sufficient invasion. In addition, genetic modification and transformation of the infective agents as well as the hosts are to be considered as very real possibilities."...

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner!

Does any of this sound familiar or meaningful to you? (I just came across this a few days ago.)

Take your time!

I really haven't got too keen of an interest in Morgellons,at this time anyway. It sounds so far "out-there" that it's hard to comprehend. But not when you think of all the other damaging things that are in our environment that are killing us,either by "accident" or on purpose?!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

G'day On The Edge

I didn't supply a link to Clifford Carmicon for this very reason.....he gets right out there on the edge with all this.

He is into the "chemtrail thing" in a very big way. Carmicon supports the hypothesis that Morgellons Disease is caused by chemtrails.

However having read a great deal about "Chemtrails" because of my own initial concerns, I have concluded there is no such thing. Amongst other material, I reference the many excellent threads by Ozweatherman on ATS.

Here is some basic "translating' info.

A pleomorphic life form is a life form that can exist in 2 or more distinctly different states or structures during it’s life cycle.

Mycoplasma look like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9a57e07250a.jpg[/atsimg]

A Chlamydia organism looks like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09e913223113.gif[/atsimg]

Filamentous forms look like this (the microorganisms with the filament-type structures):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de88f189b1f2.jpg[/atsimg]

Carmicon is asserting the following:

The external skin lesions & systemic symptoms are caused by organisms in the blood that are as yet unidentified.

The organism commences its life cycle as a Chlamydia type organism & then “morphs” into a Mycoplasma type organism with filamentous structures.

Carmicon believes more research is required into this mooted new organism.

On The Edge…….please don’t read Carmicon’s material as validated medical information.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Okay,I'll remain open-minded about the whole thing.

I appreciate your insight.

This just doesn't even seem HUMAN to me!

Does it seem "unnatural" to you? Like something from a sci-fi movie?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Okay,I'll remain open-minded about the whole thing.

I appreciate your insight.

This just doesn't even seem HUMAN to me!

Does it seem "unnatural" to you? Like something from a sci-fi movie?

G'day again On The Edge

Staninger thinks the filamentous structures as removed from the skin (not the same as the aforementioned blood borne filamentous structures) are not natural. She comes to some very interesting conclusions.

www.staningerreport.com...

The CDC is finally looking at this, albeit in a limited sense.

Most mainstream doctors write it off as delusional parasitosis.

Extract from the CDC Medscape series:

Delusions of parasitosis (DP) manifest in the patient's firm belief that he or she has pruritus due to an infestation with insects. Patients may present with clothing lint, pieces of skin, or other debris contained in plastic wrap, on adhesive tape, or in matchboxes. They typically state that these contain the parasites; however, these collections have no insects or parasites. This presentation is called the matchbox sign, or what the authors term the "Saran-wrap sign."

emedicine.medscape.com...

I don't really know what to make of it all.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
..."Heavy metals, biological pathogens, “fibers”, polymers, and other dangerous materials are being sprayed everyday, all around the planet. The materials are fine particulates and are easily breathed in. Once in the body, they become systemic in less than a minute...."
Morgellons/Chemtrail Illness Protocol by Gwen Scott, N.D."...

I can't help but feel these do play a role in it,if not being the actual cause!

You really don't believe in the whole Chemtrail conspiracy?

P.S.
I don't cite this as "the" source,just one of many!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

..."Heavy metals, biological pathogens, “fibers”, polymers, and other dangerous materials are being sprayed everyday, all around the planet. The materials are fine particulates and are easily breathed in. Once in the body, they become systemic in less than a minute...."
Morgellons/Chemtrail Illness Protocol by Gwen Scott, N.D."...

I can't help but feel these do play a role in it,if not being the actual cause!

You really don't believe in the whole Chemtrail conspiracy?

No.....

I don't believe in the chemtrail conspiracy at all.

If I rev up my "conspiracy brain cells" for a few moments for the fun of it, I'd lean towards Morgellons Disease being a by product of some sort of nanotechnology that has gone "rogue".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f97d9052c51.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm scratching myself just thinking about all this

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
There could be these "nanoparticles" in the Chemtrails though.

I wonder if these "wired" individuals are experiencing any other phenomenon?

As I said,I never had a reason to question this much,with so many other "conspiracies" going on!

I feel terrible for it's victims,that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

There could be these "nanoparticles" in the Chemtrails though.

I wonder if these "wired" individuals are experiencing any other phenomenon?

As I said,I never had a reason to question this much,with so many other "conspiracies" going on!

I feel terrible for it's victims,that's for sure.

Small particles of any description (let alone nanoparticles) cannot be dispersed via "chemtrail" spraying. The small particles can't reach the ground due to air currents, winds, etc...

If the nanoparticles were in the "chemtrails", they could never reach the ground.

Once again I reference OzWeatherman, who has written extensively about this. Why don't you consider reading some of his threads?

I think it's awful that people get very worried & even sometimes stressed because they are worried about chemtrails

I too feel a great deal of sympathy for the disease sufferers, whether or not is Morgellons Disease or Delusional Parasitosis.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

don't believe there is any such thing as a chemtrail

I dont believe in the chemtrail thing , they are just vapor trails i believe, They sometimes stay visible longer depending on the weather, That makes sense to me. But there are many who do believe it . I havent researched much on it other than looking to the skies a little more often since hearing of it , But nah , doesnt make sense to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Ok,I'll keep the Oz reference for a later date!

Nice talking to you,but I've had enough of this subject for now. How about you?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Ok,I'll keep the Oz reference for a later date!

Nice talking to you,but I've had enough of this subject for now. How about you?

Yup .....

Thanks for the chat

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1   >>

join