It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newspaper articles surounding Roswell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks, I know there are reports dated before June 24th in the UFO wave of 1947, but is there a report published before June 24th ?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
Thanks, I know there are reports dated before June 24th in the UFO wave of 1947, but is there a report published before June 24th ?

I gave you a source that could answer your question since one of the requisities of the site is newspaper clippings. But it seems that you'd rather have someone answer your question. Doesn't sound logical to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Super find, saucer news on Google in the 40s.
Saucers were big in the 40s.
They went into the movies after Roswell in the 50s.
And then rockets took over the news as Russia took the spotlight.
Then the Moon turned the tide back to America.
But the saucer tale still persists.
I'll sure the saucer craft will last till the end of time.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by nablator

I gave you a source that could answer your question since one of the requisities of the site is newspaper clippings. But it seems that you'd rather have someone answer your question. Doesn't sound logical to me.

Maybe it could answer, but where ? I'd like to find the answer on this website or elsewhere. I did read a good part of it, and no I didn't find it. A link would be appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
In
nicap.org...
there are 29 sightings dated between the 1st and the 23rd of June, none of them published in newspapers before Kenneth Arnold's story ???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join