It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US official: Extremists seek new ways to attack US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Good thread. I agree with most of what you say. I do however,believe the so called "Christmas Bomber" was a false flag CIA plant to give an excuse for the US to widen our "war on terror" by getting us involved in Yeman.

One additional observation here...Let's stop refering to a "war on terror". No such war exists or ever has. What we now have is "war without end". One that will keep us at war forever to grease the wheels of the Military Industrial Complex and make the bankers even more wealthy.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Good thread. I agree with most of what you say. I do however,believe the so called "Christmas Bomber" was a false flag CIA plant to give an excuse for the US to widen our "war on terror" by getting us involved in Yeman.

One additional observation here...Let's stop refering to a "war on terror". No such war exists or ever has. What we now have is "war without end". One that will keep us at war forever to grease the wheels of the Military Industrial Complex and make the bankers even more wealthy.

Very well said, I wonder though in the greater scheme of things if we as a species have ever not had war without end?

The whole Christmas Day event has all the halmarks of being staged doesn't it?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I agree...War we have always had with us. We refer to the barbarism of the ancients in their hand to hand combat. At least they could see the hell they wrought

Today we can burn alive thousands of innocents from the neat shiney cockpit of our bombers without the need to witness the havoc. The pilots meerly push the button, return to base, congradulate each other and have a cold beer, while the community they just bombed lay in ruin. Now that is much more humane, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Worse still are the arial drones piloted by the CIA back in Langley VA by 9 to 5 men in suits and ties!

We have even stooped so low to kill people remotely from 12,000 miles a way!

We consider ourselves superior for such acts is the funny thing.

What a world, what a world.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Speaking of ariel drones,,,Now that the pre-census takers have ID'd our home's GPS location, TPTB can just send the drones to wreck havoc to our front doors. That would take care of the armed and dangerous citizen since they would be first on their list of malcontents to exterminate in preparation for the NWO.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Speaking of ariel drones,,,Now that the pre-census takers have ID'd our home's GPS location, TPTB can just send the drones to wreck havoc to our front doors. That would take care of the armed and dangerous citizen since they would be first on their list of malcontents to exterminate in preparation for the NWO.

The sad news is that they have drones flying the Texas Arizona California Border, the Canadian Border and the Gulf of Mexico and Florida Coast already.

We have unleashed a monster to say the least.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

On a more pleasant note, may I say...
I've read The Book and in the end, we win!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Obama changed it. It's no longer the "Global war on Terrorism". It's now "Overseas Contigency Operations".

Today we can burn alive thousands of innocents from the neat shiney cockpit of our bombers without the need to witness the havoc. The pilots meerly push the button, return to base, congradulate each other and have a cold beer, while the community they just bombed lay in ruin. Now that is much more humane, right?

Today? Gus, we've been able to do that for about 60+ years now. Nothing new there. And so have a lot of other countries, too.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I believe that if there was any valid threat on US soild from terrorists, we would have seen it already.

I just don't get it. So far we've had 2 "attacks" on the same building (WTC). Another "attack" on another airplane. What's the deal with terrorists and airplanes?! To me that's just so stupid and I don't understand why people aren't seeing right through this sham.
If there was a real threath, we'd see it at the Super Bowl, or New Year's Eve in New York. Or random car bombings and shootings by the "terrorists" that we're so worried about. And by those terrorists I mean the ones that are overseas. If they were here, we'd have stuff blowing up all over the place. I was at a mall last night, a pretty big one. There were people everywhere! The perfect place for a "terrorist attack"! But guess what? Nothing happened! Wanna know why? Because it doesn't exist. My father-in-law has worked in most every form of LEO his entire life, and in all of our many talks on this type of thing, he has never denied the use of "plants" in these types of situations to further an agenda for whoever it is gaining from the "attack". Sure there are some nuts out there who just go out and kill people. But "terrorists" or "terrorism"....it's all about control.... and perspective.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sr_robert1

You are quite correct my friend. Every day thousands of illegal aliens and tons of illegal drugs flow across our borders unabated.

The terrorists could come right along with them too.

We are being manipulated by the government and the corporations.

The war on terror is a sham.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1

One day we will have terrorists placeing bombs-[INSIDE] their bodies by doctors to get on board..You cant stop a terrorist form his mission no matter how they try to stop them.THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY around anything.

Too late!!

The would-be assassin, who was on Saudi Arabia’s list of most-wanted terrorists, claimed to have renounced terrorism and was then naively invited by the Prince to receive the Prince’s amnesty in-person at a Ramadan reception. The terrorist penetrated multiple levels of security with explosives hidden in his anal cavity and detonated them only a few feet away from bin Nayef but failed to kill or seriously injure anybody except himself

source

I'm not sure, but something tells me that "Alqaeda" is not as large as all these terrorist groups make us think. I think the seperate terrorist groups are weakly linked or extremely compartmentalized so what we're dealing with is essentially hundreds of local terrorist groups.
Looking at it in that respect, the governments actions of going from country to country make a little more sense.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by heyo]

[edit on 3-1-2010 by heyo]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join