It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Give Up, We are Out Numbered!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I feel you mate! I've felt that way earlier when i began to get into this stuff. But i've overcome that now, having a straight mind and trying to think positive and stay on track. There will always be disinformation agents when there is stuff to hide and there always be people who laugh at things, but you shouldn't let it get to you. Good luck!
Jack

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by intothelight

I understand your feelings.

Try to see it as a way of learning how a real video is not. Seeing many fake videos you can become familiarized with the subtleties of the different ways of making fake UFO videos.

Obviously, the best made videos are very difficult to spot as fake, but in those cases they usually exaggerate in their story, so that's one more thing that we can learn.

The most important thing is to look (and ear) everything, that's how it was noticed that in the famous Haiti UFO video the palm trees were all the same.

I suppose that there are more, but there is at least this thread that lists several known fakes.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You are right and that is the reason why i did make my own ufo website and more or less host most youtubx deleted ufo related files there as an backup to conserve the truth.

I fel with you in your statement we are outnumbered but that doesn't stop me from trying to bring out the truth to friends and ppl who seek for truth on the Internet

regards

Wulfher
My Website is moreufo.com for anyone wo is interested...

[edit on 3.1.2010 by Wulfher]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree with you - there is a lot of rubbish out there but sometimes I come across something that makes me think - usually craft orientated videos - but again I think the majority of these sightings are black ops projects.

Also, I always have grave misgivings about humanoid alien sightings as I really believe that any life that evolved on a different planet would be so totally different to us that it would perhaps defy description.

When aliens are put into a human concept my alarm bells always start ringing, e.g. humanoid, insectoid, reptillian - to earth based to be true in my opinion.

In saying that I do believe that the stats support the fact that it is more likely that there is life out there in the universe then not and as such there is a possibility that such life may be visiting our planet - but I do believe that such visits are far and few between.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I agree, but without the 'I'll believe anything' people there would be only a couple of threads in here. The ATS staff knows this, without the lunatics ATS would cease to be. The hoaxsters, charlatans and ignorant are the ones feeding the UFO community and without them the community would probably die.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am one that's is lucky enough to view both views. I am a human but I also have had experiences with other life Beings so I see both sides on many things.

From the things I have observed there are many things on the net that are exactly right about the ships and the different Beings. We all know that to put disinfo with truth always makes people crazy..... that's the way it's works the best.

With the older pictures for example they would be harder (so to say) to fake then it is now a days because there wasn't the technology available to everyone as it is now.

To be honest since I have dealt with this stuff all my life I agree when it is written over and over again that people aren'tgoing to believe unless it happens to them.

I don't mind skeptics but I do mind when they are insulting abductee's and belittling them.

The ships are plentiful in our skies and unless they move slower or even stop we don't really catch all that are buzzing around the camera's and our eyes just don't pick up the fast movements.

Night vision and infared help with not only seeing the ships but also the occupants especially when the occupants are out of the ships collecting specimens of plants, trees, soil and so on.

All I can say if you only knew the many different species right here dealing with Earth it would blow your minds that you never had a clue.

What can I can, what do I know!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Don't give up.

Some of this disinformation is due to many people (I believe, suspect) are planted disinformation agents and aren't even aware of it.

Research "mind control".

I understand where you are coming from.

Some folks just need the attention, are practicing their science fiction writing, are mentally delusional, bored or "mind controlled".

But, as stated in a previous post, there is that one chance in a couple thousand that - that one post you read and think, God this is so off the wall, was written by a "insider" or even someone not born on this little ball of dirt, we call home.

All things are possible to those who keep a open mind and humble heart.

Something is up, something is a miss or you wouldn't be searching like many of us are for "the answers".

Just keep looking and asking with a pure heart and the answers hopefully will come.

Also, feel sorry for the folks who have to spread disinformation, karma is not on their side.

TPTB don't want to give up their power so they are at this time going to great lengths to confuse the general information base by any and all unscrupulous means they can. Add to that the number of really wacked out, attention seeking people and that only leaves a few that can "get the truth out".

Go with your gut instinct. Your innerness will tell you which information is truthful and which is not. Listen to your "heart".

It's like in "Star Wars" Close your eyes and let "the force guide you". You will be able to feel out the truths from the lies - just quiet yourself long enough to listen to the universe.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I've given you a star for a most intriguing post.

If you have seen something, anything would you be so kind as to elaborate?

I promise not to belittle or cross examine you, but to quietly listen.

I'm Just curious.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intothelight
You know I saw a Video posted on youtube about a month ago that showed a real UFO in my mind and it also showed some type of stabilizers sort of like hide away head lights that were helping to control the craft. they would pop up and then close. this craft was a saucier shape craft and good footage, but it is gone now and I can't find it and that is pis-ing me off.

I think this is what you are looking for:

But you should take a chill pill. You are going to give yourself high blood pressure taking all this so seriously.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

G'day Unknown Origin

I posted that & the op said it's not the video to which he refers.

Without more info, I can't think of another one

Can you?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sorry I duplicated your effort. I don't know how I missed it.

BTW, has there ever been a successful debunking of the Italian UFO video?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin
Sorry I duplicated your effort. I don't know how I missed it.

BTW, has there ever been a successful debunking of the Italian UFO video?

The concensus amongst members seems to be it is CGI.

If I get some time later, I'll see if I can find some details

Cheers

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I think you've just summed up why I don't actively participate in Aliens/UFO threads. I do believe in the likelihood of their existence, but I don't believe the vast majority of sitings are anything other than wishful thinking and/or hoaxes. The very small percent of sitings/experiences that cannot be explained... those are the interesting ones, the mysterious ones, those inspire interest.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree
If another species, so advanced that they travel distances measured in light years, with the physical features to show how they have evolved (big eyes, skulls, lack of nose, body hair) were to visit, not wanting to be seen or detected, wouldn't they have the technology to completely defeat any detection?

On the other hand, if they truly wanted to prove their existence, why not put on a show so spectacular that mankind could no longer debate their existence?

In my opinion, they have the technology to do either, yet do neither.

They are supposedly "caught" on tape constantly, suggesting that they did not want to be detected. This could only mean that their stealth system failed, yet they buzz away at incomprehensible speed.
I can not believe that a craft so advanced could fail so often.

I took a few photos of what I believe to be a ufo using a cloak or stealth system that fails when the sun shines on it. These are not a hoax and if you want the original ones, I have no problem giving them to you so they can be checked properly. I don't believe that all of the ufo's that we see are alien, I think that some are special military planes.
You can ask me anything that you want about the ufo photos that I have posted so I can prove that they are not fake. Here is the link to mine.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Guys, I am going to find that Video, it was one of the best I've seen. The one you guys posted is close because it seemed to show stabilizers, but the one I saw was very intense.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Guys, I am going to find that Video, it was one of the best I've seen. The one you guys posted is close because it seemed to show stabilizers, but the one I saw was very intense.

Well....go find it then!

If you can offer a few clues, perhaps we can also have a bit more of a look for it.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Well....go find it then!

If you can offer a few clues, perhaps we can also have a bit more of a look for it.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Ok Brother, I will look tonight some more. All I can tell you it was the "classic" saucer shape but like the headlights on a old Pontiac fiero, the hide away ones. the (for lack of a better word ) stabilizers were on the top and bottom of the craft and would open and close very quickly. When open, instead on say just one headlight (like on the car) it had 2 like this . the craft was filmed coming up out of a raven or something. I wish I have downloaded it, but didn't :-( That's all I can tell you

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Hehe... whoever did the CGI should at least of thought about giving it a shadow... looking at the shadow under the bridge and the light reflection ontop the saucer the shadow should be directly right under the saucer...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Dude, of course we are outnumbered. And always will be.

It is easier to blindingly believe, or disbelieve in something, just because it SOUNDS better one way or another, or because if fits the kind of reality someone feels more comfortable to live in. Much easier that way. No hard work involved. No need to be changing your mind in the appearance of new evidence. Just twist it to fit your comfortable belief system. And they confuse that with being open minded!

It is a lot harder to base your beliefs on hard evidence and to be ready to throw an evidence on the trash bin if it doesnt hold up.

Keep on keeping on.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by henriquefd]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Don't beat yourself up over it. Intelligent life from elsewhere does exist, i know because i've encountered it, but that's another day.

Time now for me to lay on my time machine and be teleported to tomorrow morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join