It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama is Just a Puppet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Do you Know that Barrack Obama is just Nothing more that a Puppet and Pawn for the Profit Hungry and greedy Giant Corporations since Obama alone is harmless enough to help people but since he is Controlled by Greedy Giant Corporations he do the war in afghanistan because of this

[edit on 2-1-2010 by masonicon]

[edit on 2-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What in the world are you contributing, please don't waste any more time, trying to incite this pointless arguement....With no sources, nothing to go on, this needs to go somewhere else.

I hope as strict as mods have been with me in the past, that this one is handled appropriately.

I saw you spamming theboards with pointless threads last night, real lame dude....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams
What in the world are you contributing, please don't waste any more time, trying to incite this pointless arguement....With no sources, nothing to go on, this needs to go somewhere else.

I hope as strict as mods have been with me in the past, that this one is handled appropriately.

I saw you spamming theboards with pointless threads last night, real lame dude....

The Proof is Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Why wait until your second post, only to redirect me to another thread, with once again, not a single insight from you. Huge waste of time, and like I said, reeks of spamming the boards....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's not new news to anyone, really. They are all puppets. Same puppet masters different puppet. It doesn't matter who is in office and what their original intentions were. They will soon find out that what they want, doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Because of this Barrack Obama Continues the War on Terror.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I Think it is all over the world
Who gives the information is whom is whom control

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle33

they must no other that Global Mainstream Corporate Media.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle33

Who's the people that give the Information?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
There's a Possibility Where Barrack Obama will gets assassinated if he Fullfills People's Promises

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Nonsense. You can't have it both ways. There can not be a purposeful, all powerful cabal of interests that run the world and all leaders are puppets put in place to do their bidding and while at the same time recognizing the fact that this dude is a joker and clearly not up to the job.
If there was a "puppet" leader installed in the US Presidency, don't you think they'd pick someone a bit more competent? You also would not have him surrounded and advised by a bunch of Chicago hacks who are also not ready for prime time. You can read a bit of history and discover that Bill Clinton did the same thing by bringing a bunch of Arkansas hacks to Washington. After 1994 and the democrats lost the House for the first time in 40 years he canned those jokers and brought in real professionals.

If the US President was a puppet, he would be extremely capable, competent and exude leadership. He would be a lot more like Dick Cheney than Barak Obama. He would be a lot more like Mitt Romney than Barak Obama. He would not be bumbling about having his popularility dropping like a stone with his entire agenda in the can after the first 12 months.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Nonsense. You can't have it both ways. There can not be a purposeful, all powerful cabal of interests that run the world and all leaders are puppets put in place to do their bidding and while at the same time recognizing the fact that this dude is a joker and clearly not up to the job.
If there was a "puppet" leader installed in the US Presidency, don't you think they'd pick someone a bit more competent? You also would not have him surrounded and advised by a bunch of Chicago hacks who are also not ready for prime time. You can read a bit of history and discover that Bill Clinton did the same thing by bringing a bunch of Arkansas hacks to Washington. After 1994 and the democrats lost the House for the first time in 40 years he canned those jokers and brought in real professionals.

If the US President was a puppet, he would be extremely capable, competent and exude leadership. He would be a lot more like Dick Cheney than Barak Obama. He would be a lot more like Mitt Romney than Barak Obama. He would not be bumbling about having his popularility dropping like a stone with his entire agenda in the can after the first 12 months.

Obama is here to help people but he Continues War on terror Just because he is Fear to be assassinated by all Powerful Cabal

[edit on 21-1-2010 by masonicon]

top topics

join