It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Highest Truth?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

Yes a cookie and and a star, very well put and thought out if you don't mind me saying.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
I am glad I am different to the scum I am surrounded by, humanity is a fing joke. Each and every single person is responsible for this mess, and don't give me no crap about "It's the Government, it's not our faults they got in power" BS we got lazy and let them walk all over us. To top it off all people do now is talk about the crap over the Internet, thus become even lazier.

I just can't want until Nukes start flying or a Planet or Asteroid 10'000x the size of earth smashes straight into us. I pray for that crap to happen, one quick flash and it's "GAME OVER"

Yep I agree with ya, it's a tough place to be in but it's a realisation nontheless.

Personally i think you are looking at it with a clear head. It's a scary sight huh!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Some feel that if they genetically modify a creature ALREADY CREATED BY THE CREATOR AND INHANCE THE CREATURE, CREATED BY THE CREATOR THAT THEY ARE GODS and cannot see he is PISSED @ THEM FOR CLAIMING HIS PRIZE that he shall soon recover.

The CREATOR IS A REAL EXISTING BEING not just a thought of what you see around you within life and death FOR HE HAD THE ABILITY TO CREATE THE HEAVENS? AND THE EARTH? FROM WHERE LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!

Beings that need to constantly create and destroy living vessells are indeed EVIL NOT ALL SPACE POTENTIALS JUST ONES THAT NEED TO CHANGE THERE LIVING VESSELS LIKE AVATARS!!!!!
HOW IMPERFECT to attempt to flee JUDGMENT.

I am a very unique spirit that will stand and defend the LAMB TILL MY LAST BLOOD DROP IS SPILLED AND MY TOTAL ENERGY IS RELEASED TO BECOME PERFECT AND CARRY ON DESTROYING ON A MEGA LEVEL.

LAST SATAN IS A REAL CREATURE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

That we are all ONE. That life here on Earth is a choice you made and you have to make a choice on Earth. That choice being: Do I want to help people to get where I'm going in life OR Do I want to manipulate people to get where I'm going in life. That's why people say life is a duality. It's only a duality until you make your choice and after you make your choice it's about you being about that choice to your fullest. Those are my highest truths and opinions of life.

Edit for ending

[edit on 22-4-2010 by agentofchaos]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Mind control is at an all time high especially in America

People would rather live in ignorance than travel the path to the truth

The universe is endless and expanding as I type this

Truth is stranger than fiction

This thread is amazing

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>