It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Highest Truth?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thanks peoples I have now absorbed all your truths and will be taking over the world soon HOHAHAHA.

No seriously that was some good stuff and we have some seriously deep thinkers here on ATS who seem to have a good grasp of what is, what might be and what might come.

When the time comes the real truth might well slap you in the face. Be prepared though for I have seen high truths before and it reduced me to a crying wreck of humbleness. Divine power can have that effect so my advice is proceed at your own pace and when the time comes and the truth presents itself be prepared for in truth is so overwhealming that I don't think your average human can absorb or take it in easliy. I couldn't I know that much, and I've seen a lot when it comes to otherworldy stuff!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I will keep it short:

I am.

That is all you need to know, the rest are details.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
I am.

That is all you need to know, the rest are details.

That's it. You killed this thread.

Details are what makes "amming" fun though huh?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Forever Trust In Who You Are.,Nothing Else Matters (Metallica) nuff said

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
We are on a giant rock floating through space.
-If there is a heaven/hell, how could it reflect off of a rock?

There are no spirits, but there are deformed species.

People only encounter what they want to believe.
-Can anybody recall a possession of an atheist?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
1. The universe is an interactive hologram. My consciousness is interfacing with this hologram with my physical body, through my pineal gland in the center of my brain.

2. Every other conscious being is connected to me and a part of me. We are all connected spiritually like a tree.

3. Those who 'govern' our nations are being controlled by a monolithic conspiracy of beings who are a lot older and wiser than any human.

4. We have all been deceived into joining a legal "society" with rules that we do not necessarily have to follow if we simply decide to opt out of this society. Anyone can start their own society with its own laws.

5. The minds of most humans have been systematically corrupted to the point where we are no longer intelligent, cognitive beings. We mainly act based upon our baser instincts, greed, lust, and fear. Humankind has the potential to be a big, happy family, but we have been deceived into thinking that we are all separate and that life is a competition. We have been turned into mindless "Consumers".

6. The CIA makes a lot of money by importing illegal drugs into the USA. They were also behind the assassination of JFK, and George Bush Sr. was the top CIA executive at the time of the assassination.

7. The biggest mistake ever made in US politics was the creation of the Federal Reserve.

8. Television stations are all tightly controlled by the government and religious institutions in order to blind us from many truths and avenues of thought.

9. The pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money through our suffering and pain. The FDA is in their pockets. A lot of diseases can be easily managed with proper diet and medicinary plants. Fore example, cancer can be prevented or cured simply by eating apricot kernels.

10. Much of our food is extremely deficient in any real nutrition, which is the main cause of disease and also makes people stupid.

11. There are many different types of extra-terrestrial beings visiting our planet. Our government uses television to keep us ignorant of such an obvious aspect of our reality. The universe is TEEMING with life.

12. The USA has been creating earthquakes and tsunamis as an economic and military weapon using high powered energy beams (HAARP etc).

13. There is an elite ruling bloodline that controls the vast majority of wealth on this planet. They derive their power through interactions with interdimensional beings (aka Satan) and control us with their words and laws and secret societies. In the next few years their power will weaken and their corruptions will be exposed. Their control systemss will be dismantled and humanity will enter a new golden age of wisdom and prosperity.

Can I have a cookie?a

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The highest truth is that there is no truth.

Every lie we believe, creates a new truth.

The truth is, you will never know the truth.

When you die, you will know the full truth.

But then you will get bored and re-enter the system of uncertainty.

Life is a ride. Existence is an interactive experience that we are collectively addicted to.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

My highest trust as of right this moment, (because I don't know it all, and readily admit it), is this...

1. We are all the same person, meeting with, talking to, loving, hating, arguing with, and laughing with endless versions of ourselves from multiple time-lines and dimensions. How we all end up in the same reality together is something I'm still working on....so don't stress me! LOL! Maybe this is where your hologram thing comes into play.

2. God is energy. Everything is energy. Therefore everything is a part of God.

3. The world is a direct reflection of you. Your choices, your thoughts, your actions, your words, your health, everything....all of it will and does reflect on a larger scale in your physical surroundings. I need not prove it....just pay attention and open your eyes!

4. The most important wisdom is little known. I believe we have untapped super-human potential that will never be realized unless we turn off our gadgets, flee from negativity of any kind (which includes conspiracies), adopt a grateful attitude for all things, and get to know yourself and God.

Those are my truths for now.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
1. The cure for Cancer has been out since the 1950's.

2. Even though we live in this world, we live out of it.

3. To live long, one must have a young mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Physical death is not the end for us...

We eventually reap what we sow...

We must forgive if we expect to be forgiven...

Unconditional love is the ultimate love...

Seek balance in every area of ourselves...

Learn to relax and be patient...

Be intellectually honest with yourself...

Recognize your Spiritual (not religious) essence...

Always be willing to learn something...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The more understanding you have, the less certain you become.

Our physical limitations are an insurmountable barrier to perceiving "reality".

The only language not cripplingly riddled with obfuscating traps for communication, is mathematics.

Probably.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
nice topic. my highest truth? everything you can find here: llresearch.org... and here: llresearch.org... and a few more bits and pieces, but you were asking highest, so there you go.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
that ufo's never fly upside down

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Everything is something....therefore nothing exists.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Government and police are the biggest danger to anyone wanting to live a life of peace and quiet by themsleves, choosing there own life without harming anyone or commiting a crime.

Thats my biggest truth.

There are always people desperate to ruin lifes of others for no reason.

p.s my life has proven there is no such thing as karma, i have never commited a crime never did anything to anyone, and my life has been hell, with people desperate for 18 years trying to wreck my life.

Get it people there is no such thing as karma. Scum rules, and people like me are eaten alive in this world.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

People are fundamentally good. Most bad people are the product of bad circumstances. If I am wrong then we are in deep Sh*t.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have learned that there must be something out there, and if there is "It's fing laughing at us"

The only way out of the mess humanity is in.... is more destruction. I suppose thats why most thrive on it so much, we live in a day and age where plenty of people including myself wants the world to end. There is no hope, it gets worse every second on this hell hole of a planet. We must be in hell, Good and Evil is back to front or something. We live in a world where the Evil are rewarded and the Good are punished. It makes no fing sense, all the crap about religion, new age, alien races is all there to take us away from the real truth "We are in hell"

I do nothing but help others and bring a smile on other peoples faces, I do this because it feels right and not because I want something in return. I am a decent honest person who has been shat on from a great height most of my life, I have become lonely and depressed and lost all confidence because "I don't fit in" but I have begun to like that. I am glad I am different to the scum I am surrounded by, humanity is a fing joke. Each and every single person is responsible for this mess, and don't give me no crap about "It's the Government, it's not our faults they got in power" BS we got lazy and let them walk all over us. To top it off all people do now is talk about the crap over the Internet, thus become even lazier.

I just can't want until Nukes start flying or a Planet or Asteroid 10'000x the size of earth smashes straight into us. I pray for that crap to happen, one quick flash and it's "GAME OVER"

[edit on 4-4-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
What is Your Highest Truth/s?

Isness Is.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
1. Humanity is inherently insane, and we will ultimately be our own demise.

2. Individuals may be intelligent, but people are retarded.

3. God is the idealization of man. We created him in our image.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by unityemissions]

Sometimes I think like you do, but when looking further I come to a diffrent conclusion.

- We arn't inherently bad, but we are muteable, which means that we can be sculpted into anything. The things that make us bad at the moment are remnants of our primitive nature. We are still primitive deep down inside and thats why it is being reflected to us in the "real world". We evolve in stages and right now, we are in puberty, we will grow wiser with age.

- There is a god, its universal conciousness and we are all part of it.

- No one will help us, no aliens, no super hero, no spirits, nothing but ourselves, and we will realize this in times like "2012" - I use 2012 symbolicly as it has become more of a word then a date - and after we realize it we will start becomming who we truely are.

- 2012 is a subconcious theme of a cusp in our existence, a time where we choose what to do with humanity. This is also called "the window of opportunity" because essentially that is what it is, it is a time where we can turn things around or a time where we end it, again our choice.

- The universe is equally balanced, thats why there are so many diffrent people on the earth, we have to find the balance and all will be okay.
Be it the balance between science and spirituality or "good" and "evil", again 2012 is all about finding that balance.

- physicle life is a virtual game to make us learn, why is it so cruel? because without cruelty we wouldn't know what is good. The only reason why you are happy when you get home form work is because work sucked. If people stay home all the time they forget how good it feels.

- Humanity at this time is psychotic, cruel and dissortientated and all of this is a byproduct of our way of life. We breed "bad" people because of our way of life.
A tree with rotten roots can't grow healthy fruit.

- The mind is very strong, and some people use that power to the fullest extent and can get amazing results, for some the power is too overwelming and they become psychotic.

- I think we will get over all of this crap, its just a matter of time. The only thing you have to do, is be the best person you can be and "go with the flow'.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hmm... I dunno about "truth", but here are the few things I'm pretty comfortably certain about:

Intercourse is for procreation.

Spanking children has no effect, especially if you hug them afterward.

Even little brats are cute when they're sleeping.

If I do things right, my kids will be good people.

The only things I have control over are my own perceptions and reactions.

If I remind myself of these things every day, I might be okay.

(Sorry if the thread is supposed to be "important" or conspiracy-related "truths". I don't have any of those. lol)

[edit on 4/22/2010 by eMachine]

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join