It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Highest Truth?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
1. It's all the same *#@+ing day !

2. Hypocrisy is the Vaseline of Social Intercourse

3. What "man" considers reality is non-reality. -me

4. Everything is allways in existance. It is merely recycled. -me

5. Human life should be persued as a journey, not as a means to an end.

6. It is as true in morals as in physics that all force is imperishable; therefore the consequences of a human action never cease.
—Tennessee Claflin

7. "When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

8. Our "Collective Spiritual Energy" that IS the fabric of God. -me

9. "You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't use reason to get into."

10. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

11. "Nobody loves me but my momma and she could be jiving me too!"

12. "You look at the floor and see the floor. I look at the floor and see molecules"
- Dan Aykroyd.

13. “Ye shall know the truth, and the truth will make you mad.”
- Aldous Huxley

14. Learn from the mistakes of others because you'll never live long enough to make them all yourself.
- Alfred E. Neumann

15 “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer

16. Intellectualistic Reasoning Ability does not constitute knowledge or intellect. -me

17. WE are Not a superior life form ! We are a distructive life form with the emotional development of a 2 year old.
"Me,Me,Me..Mine,Mine,Mine..I want,I want,I want..more,more,more.. -me

18. There are no uncorupted governments ! -me

19. Life is not a game to be won or lost, it is a gift. How so very ungreatful we all are. -me

20. Church,Religion,Faith, Belief, the Bible, (or any other written Religious script), IS NOT criteria for the truth !! -me

[edit on 4-1-2010 by azureskys]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

My "TROOTH" IZ I am the one amongst the 7 lampstands. The fact that I exist is contained by unknown forces. I believe when the time is right I will be released from my containment. God is the collective thought of trillions of beings. When all on earth focus thought together for the same common good at the same time we learn the secret of God. There are no limits to collective thought.

www.myspace.com/torchofgod
www.youtube.com/torchofaz

TOG
1/10

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Life your life in Joy and Love. Bring Joy and Love to others.

Fear is the spiritual cancer. Don't live your life with fear.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello, interesting thread.

Some things I hold true include

1) Some of the most important things to nurture and give attention to keep in balance in life: Your Work: Everyone needs a purpose in life or make a contribution of some kind to feel fulfilled. Your Health: Physical, Mental and Spiritual. And your Relationships: Professional, Friends, Family, Intimate. These three themes are important to maintain and cultivate. I refer to them a person's "Big 3"

2)Invest in Loss: Sounds counter intuitive and is difficult to fully grasp. But in a nut shell, by humbling yourself in any given situation, or making a sacrifice for others, the "karmaic" vacuum or material egoistic void will polarize and be filled with a life reward, opportunity or profit. I guess Ghandi's non violent approach of surrendering his physical power to gain legendary power would be the epitome of this concept. Or a leader who leads by example or who is a shadow to his followers. A win win situation for all parties. I am humbled by this bit of profound Tao philosophy more and more each day.

3) Blend and Flow: Keep a low profile. Silence is golden. Wise as a serpent gentle as a lamb. Respond intelligently to every situation never react. I have found much trouble can be avoided if the above is followed.

and finally... Happy Wife, happy life.

peace

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
1. Everyone on this planet is crazy and they're trying to steal my magic bag.
2. See number 1.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
1) Nothing in this universe lasts forever. NOTHING! The universe is constantly changing in many different ways.

2) Miracles do not exist. Anything that can happen is most likely to happen at some point in time.

3) Always ask questions, always educate yourself and always think for yourself. Never just accept anything as true because an authority figure says it's true.

4) Like the rest of the universe, you are always changing in many different ways. Things that you associate with "who you are" like your personality, or your views on certain topics and issues will change at some point in time. These changes could occur with in a matter of weeks or years. These changes are inevitable. Certain experiences that you have in life, gains in knowledge, gains in wisdom etc that you have will in some way change "who you are". As stated earlier, nothing lasts forever.

5) Not only should you always question others and their views, but you should always question yourself and your views as well.

6) Nobody knows everything.

7) Eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of sleep and drink plenty of water. These habits will help develop a clearer more rational thinking mind.

Disclaimer: These are just my opinions. I can't prove any of the statements above to be true.

Star and flag btw. Good thread.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Striker122]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Striker122]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

You are on the outside, thinking and looking in. I am on the inside, knowing and looking out.

I am sorry then. I did not mean or intend a negative response. Please forgive me. I should have not posted that.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
- Somebody set me up the bomb.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

You are on the outside, thinking and looking in. I am on the inside, knowing and looking out.

I am sorry then. I did not mean or intend a negative response. Please forgive me. I should have not posted that.
Thank you.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh - the quagmire. As in my avatar - - looking through a porthole in space. Am I looking out or am I looking in?

Depends entirely on ones own perception/perspective.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
EVERYTHING has life. everything has a SOUL. from animals to plants to tables, chairs, dolls, clothes, cars, everything. life is a form of energy which cannot be created or destroyed but it does change/morph to fit the needs of the matter it nests in. since everything has matter, it has energy and having energy it harbors life.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There are two forms of energy, conscious energy, and then...energy.

EVERYTHING is a part of the whole, but conscious energy is the whole!

Energy does not die, or magically come into existence, it only changes.

Treat others as you would like to be treated!

Learn from the past, or the future will punish you!

Poverty is like taking a very long vacation...with absolutely no spending money!

The spirit is your thoughts...how your thoughts got into your brain is another story!

God is we, and we are God! Who are we? Everything that you have and have not considered!

Good always triumphs over evil, as love is stronger than hate! This is WRONG, these are only as strong as the will of the person, or being who carries them!

You never know the size of a boulder a man is carrying...until he drops it!

Nature is not obliged to follow our speculations, not on Earth and not anywhere else!

...but, when they start teaching you not to ask the questions...it is then you start to question what they are teaching you!

Time spent on a fool, is time poorly spent. Don't spend time, invest it!

And the most important truth of all...

Nothing is true...everything is permitted! Once the mind/spirit/consciousness can conceive it...it shall be!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey, great question.

1. Look to G-d, always.

2. Karma is real, but is not necessary with Grace 'cause no matter how hard you try, no matter how high you fly you won't ever come close. That is why Christ was sent, a direct path back to G-d who loves you as you are, at this moment and all others.

3. Work close to the earth such as a garden or music. I consider music in nature an essential element to bringing it all together.

4. Pay attention to your dreams when they are of the lucid or obe nature and pray with a good heart within your dreams as this will bring "much" such as an inspiration, info, lessons, and most important a true heart which is essential for discernment, synchronicity and also miracles will be something you walk through daily with a true heart guiding your actions.

5. So much to say and yet I can't for some reason, guess you have to go for it and discover for yourself. Have a great time, I have, I am and I always will, thank you, G-d.

[edit on 1/4/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
1. "That life is worth living is the most necessary of assumptions; for, were it not assumed, the most impossible of conclusions."--George Santayana
2. "Beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and the devil are fighting there, and the battlefield is the heart of man."--Fyodor Dostoyevski
3. "Beauty is proof against spears and shields. She who is beautiful is more formidable than fire and iron."--Anacreon
4. Those in positions of "authority" have only what authority I allow them to have.
5. Common sense is not so common.
6. Love is merely another version of pain.
7. Emotions are illogical.
8. Logic is not a god.
9. Mankind, left to its own devices, will ultimately destroy itself.
10. History does not, in fact, repeat itself; but it sure does rhyme.
11. "Vanity of vanities. All is vanity."

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
- Arrogance blinds us from the truth

- Technology has unnecessarily taken over our lives

- Money determines your value while it shouldn't

- Our daily lives are always in a hurry for no reason

- Our taught history is the biggest bag of lies ever

- We are being used as a resource to keep others rich and powerful

- I am not my body

- I am a part of infinity/God/The Universe/All of Existence

- Corporations rule the world

- People love to stay in ignorance

- Compassion, patience and respect are the most important virtues

- Responsibility for yourself will improve yourself and the world

- Your only limit is yourself

- Aliens exist and were/are here

- Knowledge and spirituality should be the most important goals in anyone's lives, since it allows personal growth.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Change is the only universal constant.
Change is indisputable.
That is the highest truth I know of.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
The day awaits.

[edit on 1/4/2010 by reticledc]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Reality is what you make it.

Love is the real key to life.

Life force energy ROCKS.

Sowing seeds will make you reap, just ask a gardener.

Live life by your "GOD GIVEN INTUITION".

Laugh a lot.

Gale ^i^
GaleWildAngel

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
- It's among the poors that we find the richest spirits.
- Real knowledge is only acquired through personal experiences.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
That the answer to life, the universe and everything is...42

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Good to see so many people here are not blind to the Truth. Makes me full of hope.

It's really easy once you figure it, one has simply to look through all these posts, and find the common denominators. Then you will have no other choice but to admit that a lot of peope have indeed jumped to the same conclusions regarding life, whether they be inclined to philosophy, sciences, religion, none of them or all of them.

Since the Truth is the sum of individual truths, then you have to accept that the Truth is here on this thread !

[edit on 5-1-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The Truth is that each truth is in the eye that see, but the Truth is outside of it

For me that flower is red = truth
For the color-blind that flower is grey = truth
For the bee that flower is seen in UV = truth
For the rock there is no flower, or maybe the flower is God = truth
For the Galaxy, that flower is nothing but an atom = truth

truth is relative. Truth is all.

Truth = ∑ (0 to ∞) truth(x)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join