posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
What is Your Highest Truth/s?
1. Everything I perceive as being wrong with my life has always been and will continue to be MY responsibility alone; my choices -- or lack of them
-- have shaped who and where I am.... physically, geographically, and spiritually.
2. We and everything around us, even so-called inanimate objects, are all linked in a flow/exchange of energy. If we become truly evolved, then we
might be able to sense and utilize forces that other animals possibly already know. Everything is comprised of "star stuff".
3. We all have events happen in our lives that are beyond our control that make us feel sadness and grief. Aside from those events/situations,
happiness is primarily a choice that we embrace or reject.
4. We are an infant species, and one of our greatest self-deceptions is assuming that our knowledge base is nearly complete; I believe that we have
just a tiny fraction of what is knowable, and much of that tiny fraction is also incomplete or unfinished.
5. My greatest enemy in any arena is myself -- my ego and internal dialogue that wants to place an inordinant value on being "right", my
proctrastination, my failure to utilize every moment effectively toward the benefit of me and mine, and the globe in general.
6. Without wonder and laughter, we are lost. Have you ever wondered why the ability to laugh and appreciate humor evolved in some animals? How
could it possibly further their survival? Is it important, or an abberation? I believe it is vital.