It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Highest Truth?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

My highest truth: though many times I seem to have cheated death in my lifetime, ultimately, it will win, and I've made peace with that fact.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
1. There is but one true God of the Universe. The God of Wisdom and Light. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. All other gods are of the creation and lesser gods. To worship them is to worship the creation. 2. He is the God of Love and Truth and freedom of choice.
3. All other gods are connected to Satan and Lucifer.
4. Gods plan for this earth was thwarted by the fallen sons of God, anyone that worships them, serve them and shares in their rebellion and Satan and Gods wrath is soon to come.
5. We are connected in that we have spirit/light bodies within, that have lulled to sleep and we are truly Powerful beings but have lost our memories of such things.
6. Because we are all etheric in base God hears all thoughts and all words that proceed from our mouths and will be judged accordingly.
7. Because I am faithful my name will be written in the book of the lamb and I will not see the second death nor torment by the ruler of this earth while those that worshiped him will for a thousand years serve him in the pit till judgment.
8. I will live a thousand years in paradise with my King Yeshua and will be given the opportunity to grow and mature without hate, war,money,greed,suffering, etc.etc For this was Gods plan for us to live in the garden and grow and multiply and subdue the earth(learn the mysteries of the universe), according to Gods original Plan.
9. I will Ascend to my rightful place and be counted as a son of God.
10. I will become a co creator with YHWH as was meant to be.
11. YHWH's promises are true.
12. I shall dwell among the highest of the universe in Heaven
13. Resist the Evil one and his Matrix of money and death.
These are my highest truths as has been shown me by the Holy Spirit of YHWH. God's Richest Blessings~~~

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
One person can change the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
1. America teaches morality negatively .

2. People are misguided on wants / needs .

3. Conscious brains are trained to be dormant

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My highest truth is my ATS name truth is very subjective and when you take it as fact bad things will always come from it. The best thing is to stick to the facts and never let yourself put forward personal truth as fact.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
- your body, your property, your choice

- we are all completely out of control. we have no choice over our genetic programming, we have no choice over our early environmental programming, by the time we have enough power to control our environment our preferences and desires for that environment have already been set by programming which we had no control over. we are all completely out of control.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

*Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong
*A bird in the hand is worth about 2 kleenex
*Children grow up to fast
*History repeats it itself
*The definition of INSANITY is life
*At some point in everyones life they die

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Reply to post by pharaohmoan

That there is not just one "highest truth" but many. As many as there are individuals to seek their's out.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What is true for me is not necessarily true for another

1...Love cannot be lost ..taken away from me or wasted

2....We each get a share of the burden to carry...when we are born into this life ..no matter what

3....Leaving no heavy burden created by myself for the next generation to carry.... is my goal in life

4....There is no truth until it has been lived in my own experience

5....What I focus on in life I make real in my life ...

6....Travel light

7.....I will love you, despite yourself ...though I do not have to love what you do

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
What is Your Highest Truth/s?

love
GOD is
we are not alone

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
And though I haven't studied it in depth, all roads do not lead to Rome but to the ancient paths of Kabbalah.

Welcome to my world.

Though I think you already know much, I believe that the teachings of the Kabbalah also originates from something older.

Who received the teaching of the Kabbalah ? Moses
Where was Moses raised ? in Egypt

Moses had the same powers than the Pharaoh's mages, but more powerful.
What were the powers of the Pharaoh's mages ? The teachings of Toth/Hermes.

Everything originates from something else, so does the Kabbalah.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The downfall of every great civilization is a cycle:

Righteousness and Prosperity -> Pride and Wickedness -> Destruction and Suffering -> Humility and Repentance. Rinse & Repeat.

*This is exactly what is happening now.*

Life is tough.

The truth hurts but it will set you free.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

The highest truth there is:

do not do to others what you would not like to be done to you. - The Golden Rule.

Operation Mind Crime

OMC quoted the golden rule. Just think what a nice place this planet Earth could be to live on if everyone held that one little axiom as one of their highest truths.

I support and applaud Operation Mind Crime's reply.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This thread is a great exercise for everyone! S+F

* What I focus on I will start to see more of.
* The thoughts that habitually occupy my mind will determine my reality.

With these two beliefs I take responsibility for my own creation and everything that happens around me. I am never the victim. It is easier to change something in yourself than some other person.

I would caution all people on this thread to take a look at what your basic deep down beliefs about the world are. They are important because they will affect your actual perceptions in this reality. They will literally change the way you see the world with your eyes.

The external world is only a mirror of the internal. If you believe he NWO is going to take over the world, you will start to see impending doom all around you. Believe me I was there once!

So take a close look at your beliefs, reexamine them and think, how will this effect my view of reality? Do I want to live in this world? If not let it go and see the changes that start happening all around you!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

very very well said...couldnt agree more. specially the last one...that god was created by us in our image....not the other way round.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
1). banks are corrupt
2). police are corrupt
3). governments are corrupt

4). humanity is corrupt

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
1. We may think and believe we know the whole truth to why everything happens, but we will not know for sure until the very end.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by buni11687]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a group of people is only as smart as the two stupidest members.

everything happens for a reason. Everything.

Love is the single greatest thing on this earth.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

What is Your Highest Truth/s?

1. Everything I perceive as being wrong with my life has always been and will continue to be MY responsibility alone; my choices -- or lack of them -- have shaped who and where I am.... physically, geographically, and spiritually.

2. We and everything around us, even so-called inanimate objects, are all linked in a flow/exchange of energy. If we become truly evolved, then we might be able to sense and utilize forces that other animals possibly already know. Everything is comprised of "star stuff".

3. We all have events happen in our lives that are beyond our control that make us feel sadness and grief. Aside from those events/situations, happiness is primarily a choice that we embrace or reject.

4. We are an infant species, and one of our greatest self-deceptions is assuming that our knowledge base is nearly complete; I believe that we have just a tiny fraction of what is knowable, and much of that tiny fraction is also incomplete or unfinished.

5. My greatest enemy in any arena is myself -- my ego and internal dialogue that wants to place an inordinant value on being "right", my proctrastination, my failure to utilize every moment effectively toward the benefit of me and mine, and the globe in general.

6. Without wonder and laughter, we are lost. Have you ever wondered why the ability to laugh and appreciate humor evolved in some animals? How could it possibly further their survival? Is it important, or an abberation? I believe it is vital.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The universe is the biggest and best recycler, nothing ever truly goes to waste, you , me, your house, your car, your money, your dog, our world, our sun, every single atom , molecule and proton and everything before , after and between everything else will get reused .
The only thing to get truly wasted is our efforts to better those that do not want to better themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join